Profile for Jangles > Reviews

Content by Jangles

Jangles

200 x Christmas Santa Design Paper Bags - 5" x 7" (13cm x 18cm) Unipack Brand - Unibags
Offered by Quick Pack Supplies Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 31 Dec. 2015
Nice little bags, good price.....used them to wrap lucky dip prezzies for the school christmas fair.

Maxi Micro Scooter Blue Special Edition with FREE Bottle Holder
Maxi Micro Scooter Blue Special Edition with FREE Bottle Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab birthday prezzie for my 5 year old., 12 Oct. 2013
Bought this for my son for his 5th birthday, he loves the Union Jack colours. The free bottle holder was a fab bonus, it is easy to unattach from the scooter, so great for school. Very speedy delivery and best price I could find on the net (especially taking into account the free bottle holder!).

Pretty Pebbles Beads - 100 Drawbench Glass Beads 8mm Colour Mix
Pretty Pebbles Beads - 100 Drawbench Glass Beads 8mm Colour Mix
Offered by Stylish and Stunning Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning little beads., 8 Jan. 2013
Bought these beautiful beads to make bracelets with, lovely range of colours, very good condition (none broken or chipped). Would definately purchase again, very pleased with them.

Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Cream 200 ml
Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Cream 200 ml
Offered by ukchemist

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy!!, 28 April 2012
Having read all of the reviews and after careful consideration of all the comments made, I am completely satisfied that this product is suitable and safe for use by my husband........Mwahahahahaha!!

I will be buying a job lot as soon as I've finished drying the tears of laughter I have cried reading these creative and hilarious reviews, I will never be able to look at walnuts, hung turkeys or 'pink cigars' without thinking of you poor men in search of a buffed under carraige.

P.S I once had a review turned down because it mentioned the sale price....apparently, references to knobs and bollocks is OK!!

Tomy Action Rescue Centre
Tomy Action Rescue Centre

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bath toy., 28 April 2012
This review is from: Tomy Action Rescue Centre (Toy)
Both my boys love this toy (2 and 6 years old when product was bought), so it covers quite an age range. They enjoy flying the helicopter to rescue the diver and are quite amused by the bubbles that come from the diver when he goes under the water!!

Great toy, bought in the sale, not sure I would have been so happy if I'd paid full price!!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 [DVD] [2011]
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 28 April 2012
Absolutely loved this movie, was sad to see the whole Harry Potter saga coming to an end....but what an end! Be prepared to laugh and cry.

Cars Toon: Mater's Tall Tales [DVD]
Cars Toon: Mater's Tall Tales [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for any Cars/Mater fans., 28 April 2012
My 7 and 3 year old sons love this DVD, they would play it 5 times a day if I allowed it!!

Great stories, 9 in all, (plus bonus features) the DVD plays for 37 mins so it's great for a little time filler if needed.

Very funny, a must for all Cars fans.

Chuggington Interactive Steam Around Old Town Set with Puffer Pete
Chuggington Interactive Steam Around Old Town Set with Puffer Pete

4.0 out of 5 stars My sons love this., 28 April 2012
I bought this for my 3 year old son, as he loves chuggington and trains in general. He already had some of the interactive playsets and this made an excellent addition to the previous sets.

The steam whistle (cold steam!!) is a great favourite with my son, I must add that his 7 year old brother is just as happy to sit and play with these sets too.

I bought this when it was on sale (as I have with all the chuggington sets) and was very happy with my purchase, not sure I would have been so happy if it had been full price!

The track is sometimes a little tricky to put together, my 7 year old copes OK with it but my 3 year old would not be able to put the track together on his own.

All in all, great fun for any young fans of Chuggington.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little item., 4 Dec. 2011
Bought as a gift for my friend who likes all things RABBIT!! She loved it. Beautifully presented in a lovely box.
My only ciriticism is that it has little red jewels in the eyes which you can't really see on the photo,(anther colour may be more appropriate on a rabbit!!) and the ears are so long it looks more like a hare....I feel I am probably being too critical here, as I said my friend who is the real fan of rabbits loved it.

Fujifilm USB XD Card Reader For all XD Cards
Fujifilm USB XD Card Reader For all XD Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., 3 Aug. 2011
Great buy. Was delivered promptly and did exactly what it said on the tin!! Nice and compact, loaded my photos very quickly with minimum fuss, plug in and away it goes. Would definately recommend.