Profile for Pete from Hornchurch. > Reviews

Content by Pete from Horn...

Pete from Hornchurch.

Page: 1 | 2
Samsung WIS12ABGN/XEC Allshare (DLNA) Smart TV Wireless Dongle
Samsung WIS12ABGN/XEC Allshare (DLNA) Smart TV Wireless Dongle
Offered by Directory UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung WIS12ABGN/XEC Allshare (DNLA) Smart TV Wireless Dongle., 17 Oct. 2013
I purchased the Samsung Smart TV Wireless Dongle to access the internet on my recently purchased 27" Samsung TV with excellent results, one of which is my modem router is in one room while my TV is in another room with no loss of performance, Great.

Philips SensoTouch RQ12/50 3D Ultra Track Replacement Shaving Head Unit
Philips SensoTouch RQ12/50 3D Ultra Track Replacement Shaving Head Unit
Offered by Digi Flash

5.0 out of 5 stars Philips RQ 12/50 Senso Touch 3D Ultra Track Replacement Shaving Head Unit., 17 Oct. 2013
I purchased my Replacement Shaving Head Unit having had my original one for over two years with no difference in shaving quality, I have no regrets.

kenable Pure HQ OFC Shielded 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Cable Gold 5m
kenable Pure HQ OFC Shielded 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Cable Gold 5m
Offered by Best Price Square

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure HQ OFC Shielded 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Cable Gold 5m., 17 Oct. 2013
I purchased this Jack to Jack Cable to play my music on my smart phone through my Hi Fi with excellent results.

HQ 3.5mm Jack Plug to 3.5mm Jack Socket Stereo Headphone Extension Cable 2m
HQ 3.5mm Jack Plug to 3.5mm Jack Socket Stereo Headphone Extension Cable 2m
Offered by Sound Cables

5.0 out of 5 stars HQ 3.5mm Jack Plug to 3.5mm Jack Socket Stereo Headphone Extension 2m., 17 Oct. 2013
I purchased this extension lead to play my music on my smart phone through my Hi FI with great results.

Philips Bodygroom TT2020 Replacement Head
Philips Bodygroom TT2020 Replacement Head
Offered by Exserve Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Philips Bodygroom TT2020 Replacement Head., 17 Oct. 2013
Having had my Philips Bodygroom for a year I decided to renew the shaving head as recommended by Philips, even though the original was still shaving fine, but have no regrets.

FPUK 3 Metre 3.5mm to 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Cable Lead GOLD [Electronics]
FPUK 3 Metre 3.5mm to 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Cable Lead GOLD [Electronics]
Offered by Genesys

5.0 out of 5 stars FPUK 3 Metre 3.5mm to 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Cable Lead GOLD., 5 Sept. 2013
I am very pleased with this quality product especially since I have purchased another 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack non GOLD which occasionally gives me connection problems.

AVG Internet Security 2013: 2 User - 1 year License (PC)
AVG Internet Security 2013: 2 User - 1 year License (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars AVG Internet Security 2013: 2 User- 1 year License (PC), 5 Sept. 2013
I purchased this product for my brothers computer as my Norton 360 was giving him problems. Since installing AVG every thing seems fine.

Mens Classic Work Trousers Black or Navy Sizes 28 to 52 (40 Waist / 31" Reg Leg, Navy)
Offered by sakclothing

3.0 out of 5 stars Mens Classic Work Trousers Black or Navy Sizes 28 to 52, 5 Sept. 2013
I panic purchased this product and returned them soon after receiving them simply because I cannot get on with the clap fitting holding the trousers together, I have to have the button method simple as that, otherwise fine.

Contigo 470 ml West Loop Autoseal Stainless Steel Travel Mug, Blue
Contigo 470 ml West Loop Autoseal Stainless Steel Travel Mug, Blue
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Contigo 470 ml West Loop Autoseal Stainless Steel Travel Mug, Blue, 5 Sept. 2013
This is my second Contigo 470 ml travel mug and have no hesitation in giving it five stars as it is the most leak proof mug I have ever had.

Floss Picks Comfort Clean Dentek, 150
Floss Picks Comfort Clean Dentek, 150
Offered by We Ship Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Floss Picks Comfort Clean Dentek, 150, 5 Sept. 2013
I use this product on a daily basis and have no problem recommending this product to other floss pickers out there.

Page: 1 | 2