Profile for Quiver > Reviews

TWIN PACK OF SPOOL COVERS FOR QUALCAST GGT4502
Offered by SOLENT TOOLS
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, 7 Aug 2014
These were even better than the original one. Well pleased with them.

Lone Survivor [DVD]
Lone Survivor [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mark Wahlberg
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars its a sad day in this world, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Lone Survivor [DVD] (DVD)
Wow, what can I say. You have it all in this DVD. Highs, lows, laughter, tears. If this movie, doesn't "touch" you somehow, its a sad day in this world. While watching this I am sure some will say they would have killed the old man and 2 kids. But really in that setting, in that situation, would you have? I think this film is very well made. This film was a small insight to people's lives, how they reacted, and how a lot died. I WILL watch (and have) this many many times, and will never tire of watching it. Well done, to all that were involved making this as "real" as it could have been. I recommend you should get it.

In The Lonely Hour
In The Lonely Hour
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
This review is from: In The Lonely Hour (Audio CD)
I love this CD, he has an amazing voice.

Hours [DVD]
Hours [DVD]
Dvd ~ Paul Walker
Price: 4.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing story, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Hours [DVD] (DVD)
This to me was amazing, the story line had me welling up. I recommend anyone buy this. Fantastic acting, heart warming, and to me, a little nerve wracking at times.

Clare Florist A Dozen Red Roses Fresh Romantic Flower Bouquet
Clare Florist A Dozen Red Roses Fresh Romantic Flower Bouquet
Price: 27.52

1.0 out of 5 stars Dozen dead roses!, 19 Feb 2014
I got sent these for Valentine's day, how nice you may think. The roses were dead. Roses were mostly black and brown. Now I know valentine's day is a busy time for florists, but c'mon, sending dead flowers out, please! I filled out the card and sent it back. They called the purchaser. Arranged to send more. I got them, guess what... That's right. The same as first ones.........dead. Filled out card and sending it back again. But to be honest, I only expect dead flowers off them now. They spoilt two peoples valentines day. Then, added insult to injury. Buy from here at your own risk you may have better luck than me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 20, 2014 1:53 PM GMT

Raining In My Heart (The McKay's Book 1)
Raining In My Heart (The McKay's Book 1)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 21 Sep 2013
I am not one to really read love stories, but this one was awesome. Great story, happy ending, I would recommend this book to anyone.

Diana: Her True Story - In Her Own Words
Diana: Her True Story - In Her Own Words
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative, 23 Aug 2013
This book to me was very informative. And it does make you wonder what else the "Royal household" has hushed up or covered up. My sympathies are with Diana, her boys and her blood family. And what I feel for the "royals" would not right to put here.

Recoil: (Nick Stone Book 9)
Recoil: (Nick Stone Book 9)
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Recoil, 23 April 2013
I really love any of Andy's books. I have yet to read one I don't enjoy. As always i found this a gripping book from start to finish. Recomend this to buy.

Jamie Oliver Hot Babe Mug in Tin
Jamie Oliver Hot Babe Mug in Tin

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot babe mug, 23 April 2013
Had this mug a long time ago and it got broken. Been looking for it for a while, and so happy I found it on Amazon. Big mug, so you can get your hand in ti to clean it. Holds a decent cuppa, not this 2 sips and its gone. I personally love this style of mug, and recomend it to anyone.

Jamie Oliver Cheeky Monkey Mug in Tin (discontinued by manufacturer)
Jamie Oliver Cheeky Monkey Mug in Tin (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mug, 23 April 2013
Love this, and son loves this. Nice big mug. Makes for a large cuppa, and also makes for easy cleaning.
Recomend this to friends, family, and everyone.

Page: 1 | 2