Profile for ChrisbLewis > Reviews

ChrisbLewis

Samsung VCS7550S4K FlexSlim Hand Stick Vacuum Cleaner, Black
Samsung VCS7550S4K FlexSlim Hand Stick Vacuum Cleaner, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars great little vacuum, 18 Jan 2013
I'd been wanting one of these for ages having read the reviews on Amazon! I've got a Dyson, which I love, but wanted something easy to manouvre and light for everyday use. This fits the bill perfectly, it's easy to use, light to carry around, has plenty of charge to do everything I need in one go. Only down sides are that it tends to spit larger bits out (understandable I guess because of its light weight) and doesn't do edges, but these are minor items as otherwise it picks up brilliantly on any surface, and is quick and easy to empty. Really pleased with it.

Oral-B - 64703701 - Pack of 3 Precision Clean Electric Toothbrush Heads
Oral-B - 64703701 - Pack of 3 Precision Clean Electric Toothbrush Heads
Offered by WowDiscounts

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, good price, 24 Sep 2012
Looked for ages at all the different toothbrushes on offer at Amazon, and their reviews. Couldn't decide from all the different varieties, so plumped for the standard Oral B. Swift delivery, good product and a good price.....can't ask for more.

Hoover Optima OPH616-80 6kg Capacity Washing Machine (White)
Hoover Optima OPH616-80 6kg Capacity Washing Machine (White)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product - good price, 13 Sep 2012
Bought this washing machine few months ago so wanted to use it for while before reviewing. Didn't want to spend a fortune so opted for this particular machine after reading lots of good reviews online. Delivery was prompt with no problems, and was installed by my partner quickly and easily. Had a few problems to start but that due to fact we live in an isolated spot with water supply coming from mountain stream and run on gravity! That said with a bit of 'tweaking' to our system, machine has run smoothly and efficiently ever since. I like the different lengths of programmes, and the 1600 spin speed is great. If I use a shorter wash the spin speed is automically set lower but very easy and quick to do an extra spin on higher speed afterwards if need to. I would have liked a timer showing length of wash/time left, but wasn't vital and decided could live without. It's fairly quiet and looks good and overall am extremely pleased with it.

Seasons Of My Soul
Seasons Of My Soul
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Never tire of listening to it!, 12 Jun 2012
This review is from: Seasons Of My Soul (Audio CD)
This is one of those albums you just have to have in your collection as whatever mood you're in....it fits. Melancholy, uplifting, sensual.... Rumer has it all, with a voice you can just sit back and relax into. Great album.

Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm Tube
Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm Tube

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever lip balm, 24 Feb 2012
This was my first 'taste' of a Burts Bees product, and I was smitten from the start. This lip balm is the best I have ever used, and gives my lips a glossy, shiny, non greasy look and feel, and has improved the texture and smoothness of my lips. Absolutely love it and and am never without one.*****

Remington EP6020 2-in-1 Corded Epilator
Remington EP6020 2-in-1 Corded Epilator

4.0 out of 5 stars Very smooth finish, 24 Feb 2012
This was my second epilator and already being a fan decided to update my old product, which I'd been happy with. So I was absolutely thrilled after using this for the first time as it's nice to handle, easy to use and gives a lovely smooth, silky finish on whichever area I am epilating!

Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm Tube
Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm Tube
Offered by CyberMan

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 24 Feb 2012
Used this once and was smitten! An absolutely brilliant product that coats my lips with a smooth non greasy layer and keeps them soft and luscious.*****