Profile for Mrs P > Reviews

Content by Mrs P

Mrs P

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
MAINS CHARGER FOR NINTENDO DS & GAMEBOY ADVANCE GBA SP (Not for Nintendo DS Lite)
Offered by 5th_Generation

5.0 out of 5 stars It works great. By the way all his mates are now ..., 12 Jan. 2015
My youngest has discovered his brothers old Gameboy. He is allowed to play it on the bus to school because there are no cameras on it and it cannot connect to the internet. So this power lead was purchased as the old one was lost. It works great. By the way all his mates are now asking for Gameboys so more leads will probably be needed

Logitech M187 Wireless Mini Mouse - Blue
Logitech M187 Wireless Mini Mouse - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini mouse, 12 Jan. 2015
I use mini mice for my laptop as I do not have much room. This worked very well in my tiny area. Looks great as well

Cardfight Vanguard Requiem at Dusk Booster Box
Cardfight Vanguard Requiem at Dusk Booster Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Card fight vanguard trading pack, 12 Jan. 2015
My son plays this card system and was promised a whole trading box if he paid for it, he di and he was made up with it now he is busy making up a deck to play on Friday .

Lily Jewelry Vintage Style Silver Tone Blue Moonlight Swarovski Elements Crystal Long Chain Necklace
Offered by lilyjewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Moon necklace., 12 Jan. 2015
Fantastic piece of jewellery. I wore mine with a Medievil dress for a Ball in my honour it went really well with it. Then the next day I wore it for a meal out with my husband.

She's All Tied Up (Club 3)
She's All Tied Up (Club 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars There are not many books I do not enjoy I do not leave long descriptions about books though, 2 Sept. 2014
I read voraciously and get through many genres of writing. There are not many books I do not enjoy I do not leave long descriptions about books though. If you feel like enjoying this book as well then purchase it because it interests you not because I said so.

The Curse Keepers (Curse Keepers Series, Book 1)
The Curse Keepers (Curse Keepers Series, Book 1)

Flawless Surrender (Surrender Trilogy Book 2)
Flawless Surrender (Surrender Trilogy Book 2)

Believing in Mellie [Men of McKenna Downs 3] (Siren Publishing LoveXtreme Forever)

Healing Holly [Club Isola 2] (Siren Publishing Menage Amour)
Healing Holly [Club Isola 2] (Siren Publishing Menage Amour)

The Magic Mirror (The Curious Collectibles Series Book 2)
The Magic Mirror (The Curious Collectibles Series Book 2)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8