Profile for Philip Pratt > Reviews

Content by Philip Pratt

Philip Pratt (Durham, England)

USB A 2.0 female to Micro USB B male Cable Adapter
USB A 2.0 female to Micro USB B male Cable Adapter
Offered by LTZmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Nexus 7, 26 Sept. 2012
Bought this OTG cable for my Nexus 7, to connect my memory sticks and my portable hard drive. Along with Stickmount on the tablet, this works perfectly, even providing enough power for my WD Passport hard drive. Nice flexible cable. Metal connector sticks out the slightest bit, but shouldn't be a problem.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 17, 2013 7:57 PM GMT

Futurama: Season 5 [DVD]
Futurama: Season 5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Billy West

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but not the best, 26 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Futurama: Season 5 [DVD] (DVD)
Firstly, it must be said that this is only 13 episodes, but does comprise all of season 5, from "Rebirth" to "The Futurama Holiday Spectacular". The second "half" will be released as another set. Nonetheless, this is a very good DVD set.

With that out of the way, this is a brilliant return to TV for Futurama, with some very good episodes, such as the Late Philip J Fry. Overall, worth buying if you only like Futurama, and a must for lovers of the series like me!

Exspect Hard Flip Leather iPhone 3G/3GS Case Black - EX104
Exspect Hard Flip Leather iPhone 3G/3GS Case Black - EX104

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not long lasting, 22 Aug. 2010
I bought this case in December, and has lasted until now (~8 months) without any major problems. I have dropped my phone a few times, occasionally on concrete, and the phone has survived with but a scratch. The only problems I have had is that the top bit that holds the front of the case on has become bent and now does not stay closed at all, and that I cannot use my dock while the case is on, but that is not a problem as the case is very easy to remove.