Profile for Mrs. S. V. Coppins > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. V. Coppins

Mrs. S. V. Coppins (Norfolk UK)

Sony MDR-RF810RK.EU8 Wireless Headphones for MP3 Player Black
Sony MDR-RF810RK.EU8 Wireless Headphones for MP3 Player Black
Offered by MEXXTRONICS

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 11 Sept. 2011
From the advert I understood these to be cordless headphones but but they aren't. They are corded. Unfortunately I was unable to return the item within the specified 28 days so I am stuck with headphones that I cannot use and do not want.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 15, 2011 8:35 PM BST

Bosch AHS 48-16 Electric Hedgecutter
Bosch AHS 48-16 Electric Hedgecutter

5.0 out of 5 stars Bosch Hedge Trimmer, 7 Aug. 2010
The Bosch Hedge Trimmer AHS 48-16 is an excellent machine. Very efficient and very easy to use. I highly recommend it. I bought it as a replacement for my previous Bosch Hedge Trimmer which had given me good service for nearly 20 years.

Nikwax Tx. Direct Wash In Wash In Waterproofer - 1lt
Nikwax Tx. Direct Wash In Wash In Waterproofer - 1lt
Offered by AB hats-accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Waterproofer, 20 Jan. 2010
Nikwax Wash In Waterproofer is an excellent product. It does exactly what it says on the bottle. It is an easy, no nonsense way to waterproof a garment. I have used it for years and can strongly recommend it.

ThermaCare Lower Back Heat Wrap
ThermaCare Lower Back Heat Wrap

5.0 out of 5 stars Thermacare heat wraps, 7 Oct. 2009
I have had chronic back pain for years. I am so thankful that I have discovered Thermacare heat wraps as they are the only product that have given me real ease. The continuous heat lasts for eight hours giving a constant relief. I would highly recommend them to anyone who has back pain.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 15, 2012 6:12 AM GMT

The Very Best of
The Very Best of

5.0 out of 5 stars The Very Best of Jim Reeves, 8 Aug. 2009
This review is from: The Very Best of (Audio CD)
This CD is excellent. It really is the very best of Jim Reeves with many of the old favourites. I would highly recommend it to anyone who has a liking for this artist.