Profile for aed2010 > Reviews

Dictator
Dictator
by Tom Cain

5.0 out of 5 stars Dictator by Tom Cain, 15 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Dictator (Paperback)
Dictator by Tom Cain is a gripping book full of excitement and a feeling of danger. This is a real good page turner. I am female and this book isn't just for men, it's for ladies who don't like sugar candy books. I'm not going to mention the story it's just best to read the book - you won't be disappointed I promise.

Tom Cain is a brilliant writer and I wish he would write more and more.

Silver Plated Trinket Jewellery Box
Silver Plated Trinket Jewellery Box
Offered by Lapal Dimension

5.0 out of 5 stars Personalised Silver Plated Trinket Jewellery box, 13 Sept. 2011
Fantastic purchase. I ordered it on Sunday and it came on Tuesday. It was beautifully engraved. I have bought this for an older child who is being christened and it's perfect. Would recommend this product to anyone.Personalised Silver Plated Trinket Jewellery Box ENGRAVED FREE

Headhunters
Headhunters
by Jo Nesbo

5.0 out of 5 stars Headhunters by Jo Nesbo, 11 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Headhunters (Paperback)
Jo Nesbo is my favorite author. When I first started to read Headhunters I didn't like it because I didn't like the main character but how my opinion changed as I read on. This is a fantastic book full of twists and turns. I would highly recommend it. It's just like all Jo Nesbos' books UTTERLY BRILLIANT.Headhunters

The 5th Horseman (Womens Murder Club 5)
The 5th Horseman (Womens Murder Club 5)
by James Patterson

2.0 out of 5 stars 5th Horseman - James Patterson, 21 Aug. 2011
Very disappointed in this book. I've read up to No. 9 in this series and this one was very bitty. O'h so many chapters. Usually 2 to 3 pages to each chapter so you are jumping everywhere and forget where you were. I do love James Patterson but only when he writes on his own not in collaboration with another writer. Some of the books in this series are better than others this one is the worst in my opinion. It's claimed he is the best thriller writer but he is nowhere near as good as Jo Nesbo whoso book about Harry Hole are BRILLIANT. I bought these off Amazon too.

The 6th Target (Womens Murder Club 6)
The 6th Target (Womens Murder Club 6)
by James Patterson

2.0 out of 5 stars 6TH TARGET - JAMES PATTERSON, 20 July 2011
Liked the first couple of books and have now read all of them up to nine and he goes over the same ground and after a two or three they get very boring.

Ewbank 280 Cascade Shampooer+ 1x500ml Shamp
Ewbank 280 Cascade Shampooer+ 1x500ml Shamp

4.0 out of 5 stars Ewbank 280 Cascade Shampooer, 17 Nov. 2010
This carpet shampooer is good for cleaning up small stains. I wouldn't like to use it on a room sized carpet. I have an electric carpet shampooer to do large areas but it is cumbersome to get in and out of the cupboard for small jobs, so the Ewbank is handy for this.

Catwalk Collection Big Leather Shoulder Bag - Alex - Black
Catwalk Collection Big Leather Shoulder Bag - Alex - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars CATWALK COLLECTION BLACK LEATHER BAG - ALEX, 27 Sept. 2010
This beautiful Catwalk Collection leather handbag arrived two days before the estimated delivery date. It was very well packaged. The bag is a nice size for putting on your shoulder - not too big. I love the charm bracelet. I would recommend this bag to anyone. I deliberated over it for a long time and I am not disappointed with my purchase. I ordered the black Alex bag.

PearlsOnly Tatiana White 8-9 MM AA Cultured Freshwater Pearl Set
PearlsOnly Tatiana White 8-9 MM AA Cultured Freshwater Pearl Set

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL PEARLS, 26 Aug. 2010
PearlsOnly MarieAnt White 8-9mm AA Freshwater Pearl Set
I've purchased this set of pearls for myself and they are unbelievable value for money. The set was nicely presented and obviously great thought had gone into the presentation. The pearls are large and luscious - I absolutely love them. A wonderful purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7