Profile for Mrs M > Reviews

Mrs M

Disney Kids Minnie Mouse Wet Shoes - Black/Pink, UK 8
Disney Kids Minnie Mouse Wet Shoes - Black/Pink, UK 8

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Beach Shoes If A Little Big, 11 May 2015
Great shoes for the beach, easy to get on and tighten up, no complaints about comfort from my girls so must've be good to wear. Careful with the sizes as I did find these came up bigger than usual. My littlest is between an infant 5-6 but the size 6 were far too long on her so went for the smaller size and they still have room left in them for the rest of the summer.

ZeleToile® Unisex Pro Multifunctional Casual Canvas Computer Backpack Schoolbag Traveling Bags Camping Bag Student School Backpack Rucksack Daypack Shoulder Belt Bag for Notebook Laptop PC 13 ~ 15 Inch - (Blue)
Offered by Zele.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Versatile Bag, 11 May 2015
This is a great bag with lots of pockets of different sizes to store anything you want, looks good, two pockets on the sides for bottles very handy and most importantly it is very comfortable to wear and easy to adjust the straps.

WINGONEER 14" Inch Single Point Premium Collection Bamboo Knitting Needles (36 pcs., 18 Sets)
Offered by 3C4U

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, 3 Mar. 2015
Present for my mother and she is very happy with them. Good quality and great price, especially good if you're just starting out and don't want to pay the same price for one pair of needles.

Universal Footmuff to Fit Bugaboo Red
Universal Footmuff to Fit Bugaboo Red
Offered by For-your-Little-One

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent enough but too short, 3 Mar. 2015
Good enough quality for the price compared to the Bugaboo own brand footmuff but they are very small. My three year old could not get her legs in properly so it could not be zipped up and my 21 month old just about fit in hers but it does tend to slip down a lot, although its fine with the chairs reclined. If you want it to stay in place you really have to tighten the straps on the seat which isn't particularly comfortable for the kids. I think these would be great for smaller babies up to maximum 18months and are fine for short periods of time but don't expect too much.

Ferplast Gabry 80 Gerbil Cage, 79 x 30.5 x 51.4 cm
Ferplast Gabry 80 Gerbil Cage, 79 x 30.5 x 51.4 cm

1.0 out of 5 stars Cracked, 3 Feb. 2015
Ordered two but both arrived with large cracks in the glass so gave up trying. Neither was protected with more than a box and nothing on the outside said it was fragile. Shame as the product would have been a great size for our gerbils.

Eleven
Eleven

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Read, 5 April 2013
This review is from: Eleven (Kindle Edition)
This was a good read and I enjoyed the way the characters and their lives and experiences were all intertwined. My only complaint is that the author seems to use far too many metaphors and once I noticed this, from the first few pages, I found it hard not to notice it every other time. It seemed to be constant as every few pages there was one and it felt unnecessary and often pulled me out of the story. Sometimes it's fine to just read a description of something without having to compare it to something else and this really bugged me throughout the book. I did enjoy the book however and think it worth the read but not if I had to pay full price.

The Ministry of Love
The Ministry of Love

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Quite What It Seems, 5 April 2013
I bought this because I was intrigued by the idea of the main premise, the Ministry Of Love, as the book is titled, but I was disappointed when said subject matter seemed to take a back seat to a more general story about a vigilante serial killer knocking off low ranking celebrities. In fact the actual Ministry of Love seemed to me to be a minor theme after its initial introduction and I found myself wanting to know more about this and less about the other characters tracking down the serial killer. I also felt that a lot of the comments and references, although quite valid, regarding celebrities/celebrity culture and those seeking fame, were a bit too heavy handed.

Despite all this I did enjoy the book in general but it is not one I would go back to and not one I would recommend others especially to seek out. Thankfully I only paid 99p or I would have felt much more aggrieved.

TBF Baby Wrap, Red, S
TBF Baby Wrap, Red, S
Offered by Mikes Diving Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Mrs M, 16 July 2012
Great item to keep baby warm, very easy to wrap around & get on & off. The only slight downside is that the sizes are not very generous (maybe because of the material) so I would get the next size up from your baby/child's actual age if you want to use it for some time. Otherwise it has been great for our babies first few swimming tips.

LeapFrog Learn & Groove Activity Station
LeapFrog Learn & Groove Activity Station

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for entertainment & standing, 16 July 2012
Once my baby passed the 3/4 month mark & was trying to sit up she was no longer happy in her baby chair so we looked around for something that could keep her safe, upright & entertained. I came across this & although it seemed a little expensive it has been worth every penny. All the buttons & the music made her very happy & what with learning to twist around in the seat & stand up I have no doubt it has improved her leg strength & will help towards her standing alone. She is now 8 months & loves pulling on the lever to make the songs play, spinning the disco ball & eating the microphone!

I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants something to entertain, improve leg strength & have somewhere safe to leave the little one while you go off & do other stuff.