Profile for jackcat24 > Reviews

Ohropax Earplugs Soft
Ohropax Earplugs Soft
Offered by Tiger Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't live without!, 20 July 2014
Life savers! I suffer from anxiety & loud noise coming from next door (TV, Music, Shouting etc) use to wake me up through the night & set off my anxiety. I've never wore ear plugs before & have trouble finding comfortable earphone but after about 4 nights I got use to wearing them & putting them in & now I sometimes forget I have them in. They block out noise from outside my four walls but I can still hear my alarm or if someone was sat next to me talking but I cannot hear anything outside my bedroom. I cannot express what a difference these have made to my life, I get a full decent nights sleep & feel well rested the next day. They are nice & soft (like memory foam) & the case they come in is handy for travel etc. These have made a huge difference to my quality of life, I recommend highly :)

Letters from the Mist: Dian Fossey: 'No One Loved Gorillas More'
Letters from the Mist: Dian Fossey: 'No One Loved Gorillas More'
by Camilla De la Bédoyère

4.0 out of 5 stars Moving & inspiring, 20 Jun 2012
I was recommended this book by a friend even though I haven't read Gorillas in the Mist yet, I still decided to read this first & I am glad I did. Dian Fosseys focus & determination to protect the remaining mountain gorillas despite unbelievable challenges & obstacles is astonishing. Although a difficult personality or whom I felt quite sorry for in parts (& in other parts thought she brought a lot on herself), she managed to achieved what she set out to do most importantly and that was to save the mountain gorillas from inevitable extinction, by every means possible.

She highlighted the issues facing these amazing animals & brought the world's attention to their plight, her dedication & determination is admirable to say the least & in fact, I can't actually find the words to do her justice. A remarkable, strong human being.

As someone who is also so passionate about Wildlife Conservation, I found this book encouraging and moving. It has left me even more determined to stand up for what I believe in....... One person really can make a difference.

Thank you Dian for believing, for saving the Mountain Gorillas & for paving the way for people like me to Study, learn & protect our Natural World.

Great Read. Although the book itself could do with being a little smaller :)

DIGIFLEX 58mm Dual Thread UV Filter for Canon 18-55mm EOS 500D 1000D XS, T1i, XTi, XSi, XT, T2i, T3,T3i, or any lens with a 58mm front thread for Canon, Nikon, Sigma, Tokina etc
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 17 Aug 2011
Excellent! ordered the friday it arrived the monday, no problems. Lens does the job perfectly and for a great price, Thank you.

Loud
Loud
Offered by b68solutions

2.0 out of 5 stars Dont bother, 4 April 2011
This review is from: Loud (Audio CD)
Bought this album as she had released a few good tunes that i thought would be good for when i go for a run or to the gym and presumed the rest of the album would be pretty much the same. How disappointing, i find most of the song annoying, her voice goes right through me on most of the tracks like finger nails on a black board to say the least. The only songs i like are the ones that have been in the charts recently and to be honest i might aswell have just purchased these 3 of itunes and saved myself a few quid!

RUBBISH. DONT BOTHER.