Profile for Sallyann1964 > Reviews

Content by Sallyann1964

Sallyann1964

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Someetpro Packing Cubes - 5pc Size Set - Small, 2 Medium, Large and Laundry Bag - Travel Organizer Bag - Luggage Backpack Suitcase Organizers (Black)
Offered by Galo Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy travel/storage bags, 11 Jun. 2016
Love these handy travel bags. They come in a soft bag and the variety of sizes is great. The smallest one was more than big enough to accommodate all of my toiletries and make up on a recent trip away. Although they at first glance look like they won't hold very much in the way of clothing, they deceptively roomy and the largest one would easily hold a weekends worth of clothes and shoes. They have a netting 'window' on the side of each bag so wouldn't use them for anything that you wouldn't like your Mum to see! A very good purchase. **I received these from the seller in return for an honest and unbiased review**

LyDia® UK STOCK Professional 24pcs Natural Wooden handle Black/brown Make Up Brush Set with Case
Offered by LyDia Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars so many brushes...., 11 Jun. 2016
So many brushes...so little time! More brushes than i know what to do with in this lovely set. Makes me feel like a real pro when I unroll them..and then go for the same few lol! They are well made and the brush end is soft and hasn't shed at all. I really do recommend these as there's every brush you'll ever need and more!

Magic Minerals Original Mineral Make Up 3 Pack
Magic Minerals Original Mineral Make Up 3 Pack
Offered by san direct

5.0 out of 5 stars smoothly does it, 11 Jun. 2016
I personally love this product. It smooths over my skin without feeling like it's clogging my pores and leaves it looking smooth and has a much more even appearance. I use a smaller brush to isolate some of the brightening pigments so that i can use them as extra cover around my nose and eye area as have thread veins that I am very conscious of.

Garmin Vivosmart HR Front INVISIBLE Screen Protector (Front Shield Included) - Military Grade Protection Exclusive to ACE CASE
Offered by Ace Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart watch protector, 11 Jun. 2016
thin looking but strong screen protector for a garmin smart watch. Was easy to apply and seems to have adhered quite well. Time will tell how well this protects the face of the watch. **I received this from the seller in return for an honest unbiased review**

Premium Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier w/ Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser - No Noise - 7 Color LED Lights - 7 Hours+ Use - Auto Shut-off & ETL Safety Approval for Children
Offered by Aennon UK™

5.0 out of 5 stars Helping my laryngitis improve!, 9 Jun. 2016
This is the first time I have used a cold water humidifier and bought it to see if it would improve my morning dry throat and also as it was suggested to me as a way of helping my regular laryngitis attacks. So far, I have been very pleased with it. The vapour that comes out even on the lowest setting is enough to be able to feel it as it blows across my face. There is no noise that I can detect from it at all so no problem with having it on my bedside table. Filling the humidifier is easy although when you separate the top from the base, it is an idea to put a tissue underneath to catch any drips that may be on the bottom whilst taking it to the tap to refill. I haven't used any oils in it yet but have looked to see where they go and seen that it is very easy to access if I wanted to use them. The humidifier came in the box with 3 replacement filters and 3 aromatherapy sachets to put in with your clothes - I thought that was a really nice bonus. Very happy with this!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 13, 2016 5:56 PM BST

Skechers Go Walk 2, Women's Trainers, Black (Black/White), 5 UK (38 EU) (8 US)
Skechers Go Walk 2, Women's Trainers, Black (Black/White), 5 UK (38 EU) (8 US)

5.0 out of 5 stars a walk in the park!, 9 Jun. 2016
Really pleased I bought these as wonderfully comfortable to wear on my daily walks. Very cushioned so no sore feet by the end. Sizing wise, I am between a (UK) size 4 and 5 and opted for a 5 for width and they are fine and don't slip off but this is largely due to the height the shoe comes up the front of your foot. Ideally, I would have gone for a half size had it been available. Would recommend them 100%!

InstaNatural Baby Bubble Bath - Best Bath Wash Formula for Babies - With All Natural Sunflower Oil & Fruit Extracts to Keep Skin Clean & Soft - Calming Natural Lavender Fragrance - 16.9 OZ

5.0 out of 5 stars Bubbly bathtime fun, 5 May 2016
Had lots of bubbly fun with this bubble bath. Nice smelling and kind on my 4 year old grandaughters delicate skin. A good buy. **I received this from the seller in return for an honest and unbiased review**

InstaNatural Baby Shampoo - With Lavender Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil & Fruit Extracts - Soothing Formula for Soft & Hydrated Hair - 20 OZ

5.0 out of 5 stars for soft and bouncy curls, 5 May 2016
Lovely smelling gentle shampoo that I have used on my granddaughters beautiful curly hair. Left it feeling soft and manageable. Didn't let it get in her eyes (as always) so can't report on how that would have worked out. If it was good enough for a 4 year olds head, I might just try it myself next! **I received this from the seller in return for an honest and unbiased review**

SkinPep Hydra Sun Defence SPF 30 Day Cream 7ml - Safe And Natural Sun Screen Agent - Hypo-Allergenic + Paraben free + Alcohol Free + Best Sun Cream - SkinPep Best Choice For Premium Quality Day Cream.
Offered by SkinPep - Premium Professional Aesthetic Skin Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Thick and creamy day cream, 28 April 2016
Nice thick and creamy texture that glides on leaving my skin feeling soft and without the feel of it having left a sticky residue. Not perfumed and no adverse effect on my sensitive skin. Not sure if the SPF 30 is effective as the British weather has let me down and as this is only a trial size, I don't expect that I will still have enough left to use once the summer arrives. A nice day cream. **I received this product from the seller in return for an honest unbiased review**

InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Treatment - Leave-in Conditioner - Best for Colored, Dry & Damaged Hair - Infused with Organic Argan, Coconut & Carrot Seed Oil - 4 OZ
Offered by InstaNatural EU

5.0 out of 5 stars light hair oil that works for me, 16 April 2016
A nice light oil that i've been using after straightening as this is the time that my hair tends to suddenly puff up to twice it's original size. Used too much the first couple of times and it did leave my hair feeling a little lank but now have it down to a proper measure (two squirts) and this is enough to just run through the bottom half of my hair (normally just then rub my hands over the top rather than working it through there) and leave it looking and feeling calmer and smooth. Nice product. **I received this from the seller in return for an honest and unbiased review**

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15