Profile for chris reed > Reviews

Endless Summer [Donna Summer's Greatest Hits]
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 5.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Whatta girl!, 28 Dec 2013
You know you're old when u think back to the late 70's, the summers (no pun intended there) and this lady's music. had me dancing all around wherever I waz! Her work lives on to this very day, and never tires. remind yourselves of what life waz like way back then.....

The Truth About Love
The Truth About Love
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 4.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Good choonz!, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Truth About Love (Audio CD)
I saw Pink a few times on the telly, and thought she was ok - ish, but wasn't convinced until I heard her album by chance at a friends party. The music sounded awesome and so I had to buy it for myself. if, like me, you get a bit moody sometimes, and feel like shutting yourself away from the rat race, then do so, and crank this lady up. never fails to lift your spirits skywards!! happy listening!

Price: 4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh boy!, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: + (Audio CD)
The very first time I heard one of Ed's tunes, I was hooked. I luv his work and think he is one of this country's finest pop stars for a very long time. if u haven't got this album, u r missing out - big time!!

Fire In Babylon - The Tour Edition [DVD]
Fire In Babylon - The Tour Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Viv Richards

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome lesson in how to conquer prejudice, 28 Dec 2013
Even if u r not a cricket officianado, you cannot fail to have heard something about a group of black cricketers from the other side of the world, that suffered greatly just because of who they were, never mind playing sport as well.
But with faith and a guiding spirit in Garfield Sobers, they conquered not only people's minds, but they conquered the world as well for a long time! I watched it as a kid growing up, and always dreamt of being that good one day. I'm not, but I still play anyway. A helluva view!!

Caro Emerald Presents Drum Rolls & Heart Breaks
Caro Emerald Presents Drum Rolls & Heart Breaks
Offered by positivenoise
Price: 13.67

5.0 out of 5 stars wicked!, 28 Dec 2013
I luv this singer and brought her first album, after hearing her for the first time on Strictly Come Dancing. her music interpretation is so different, it's like old meetz new with differing styles that never disappoint. here she works with other stars and boy it sounds just great!

Sultans of Swing: The Very Best of Dire Straits
Sultans of Swing: The Very Best of Dire Straits
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome choonz, 28 Dec 2013
I know I'm an oldie and a sucker for an old tune I remember from my younger dayz, but you can't go far wrong with this, as it has rocky songs, ballads and love songs, all on one album. Can't fault it.

The Jazz Singer
The Jazz Singer
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 4.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I know i'm old!, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Jazz Singer (Audio CD)
I loved this album when I was a kid and then the film too! It's not everyone's bag, but the tunes are soulful, yet powerful and spark your emotions, when u shut the world out and just listen in silence. Mr. D is a star!

Jazooli High Power Super Bright Heavy Duty 3W 1 Led Waterproof Front Bike Light - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome illumination., 28 Dec 2013
I like this bike light, as it is easily attached to the frame, and is well jel on the lighting up front. has multi function with single or flashing options. batteries seem to last forever, so well economical too.

Ripper Street [DVD]
Ripper Street [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matthew Macfadyen
Price: 11.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta watch!, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Ripper Street [DVD] (DVD)
I couldn't keep from watching this when it was on telly. I luv crime drama and this was no exception, with a nostalgic Victorian edge. Not one episode a disappointment.

Dancing on the Edge [DVD]
Dancing on the Edge [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Goodman
Price: 8.59

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-see!, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Dancing on the Edge [DVD] (DVD)
If, like me, you love dancing, the roarin' 20's and a sucker-punch storyline, then you must see this. It's very long and drawn out, but keeps u interested all the way along. Early discrimination at its finest! (What I mean by that is, it will show the viewer just how far we have come as a nation in overcoming prejudices and discomfort with our brethren).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6