Profile for Misty > Reviews

Sweet Ride!
Sweet Ride!
Price: 2.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Sweet Ride! (Kindle Edition)
If you don't cry by the time you get to the end of this story your a harder person then I am. Great story I intend to look for more from this author

A Physical Affair (Mills & Boon Vintage 90s Modern)
A Physical Affair (Mills & Boon Vintage 90s Modern)
Price: 2.79

4.0 out of 5 stars 2nd time around, 2 Dec 2012
I really enjoyed this book first time and have enjoyed it just as much second time around. My only comment would be that it ends a little suddenly but apart from that I found it to be a book where you laugh as well as hold your breath as the couple in question work their relationship out.

Blood Thirst (#2 in the Blood Thirst Series)
Blood Thirst (#2 in the Blood Thirst Series)
Price: 1.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Follow Up, 14 Nov 2012
I really enjoyed book 1 but book 2 was fabulous and now i am on tender hooks waiting for book 3 the last in the series. We have vampires, time travel and what can only be described as one real sicko. I wont tell you the story as you get that from the back of the book but what i will say is that if you are unsure whether or not to get this book i will say DO IT IT'S FABULOUS.

Death's Rival: A Jane Yellowrock Novel (Jane Yellowrock Novels)
Death's Rival: A Jane Yellowrock Novel (Jane Yellowrock Novels)
by Faith Hunter
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: 4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars best book yet, 1 Nov 2012
This has got to be the best book of the series they just keep getting better and better. Many more please Jane, beast and co are just unputdownable if there is such a word. My only dissenting comment on the whole series would be why isn't it available on kindle yet?

Kiss the Dead (Anita Blake Vampire Hunter 21)
Kiss the Dead (Anita Blake Vampire Hunter 21)
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't care what others say i LOVED it, 1 July 2012
After reading some of the reviews i must say i am surprised, in fact it's a good job we don't all enjoy the same things as what a boring world it would be, because i LOVED the book. In fact i loved it that much i bought it in hardback then so i could continue reading it at breaktimes and while travelling i bought it in Kindle format. The storyline is that a group of vampires have decided that they didn't want to have a master they wanted to be free, great idea until children start to be kidnapped. I enjoyed this story because it had it all, a little bit of police work [great to see Lt Store got over his "i hate you because you sleep with monsters attitude"] and because we are back home in St Louis we get some home life along with all the main men in Anita's life. I would have liked a bit more of JC but you can't have everything and Laurell did give us the e book Beauty as consolation for JC not being in this book so much. I was glad about one of the characters getting his marching orders even if it is suppose to be just for a couple of months as there is only so much crappy behaviour you can get away with in any relationship. A great book from a great series by a great writer with hopefully more to come.

Once Bitten, Twice Shy: Book one in the Jaz Parks sequence
Once Bitten, Twice Shy: Book one in the Jaz Parks sequence
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank heavens, 1 July 2012
I love this series, don't get me wrong this book is a good read as a stand alone but as part of and the start of the series it's Grrrrreat. That said Thank Heavens that it is now available on Kindle. My own paperback copies of this series are so tatty i am embarrassed by them when people see me reading them. A paperback can only stand so much use and i was really hoping that it would come out in Kindle so i could replace them, now 5 have been released and i am waiting for the last ones. I won't tell you the story i do hate that when people tell you what happens where's the point in reading it afterwards? What i will say is buy it, read it, join Jaz and Vale on the journey, and you to could become addicted to a truly fabulous series.

Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires Novels)
Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires Novels)
by Chloe Neill

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great story, 25 July 2010
Thank you Chloe for yet another great book. Although it is a stand alone story I would recommend that you read the first two books Some girls bite and Friday night bites, it is not necessary but lets be honest these books are so great you may as well as after one you are hooked on Merit, Ethan and all the other Chicagoland Vampires. In this book Merit is acting as bodyguard to the head of the shifters, the twists and turns that happen make this story a read in one sitting book as you will not be able to put it down. Roll on July 2011 for the next book.

Vampire Shrink
Vampire Shrink
by Lynda Hilburn
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars More Please, 16 May 2010
This review is from: Vampire Shrink (Paperback)
I won't go into a lot of detail as other's have done that. I enjoyed this book so much that I have bought the second in the series "Dark Harvest" and look forward with anticipation to it's arrival. Vampire Shrink has a very different leading lady in Kismet as she is a Psychologist a first for me in any of the books I have read which does lead to some interesting situations. Kismet meets a drop dead {sorry for the pun} gorgeous vampire named Devereux and so the fun begins. I have recommended this book to both family and friends and hope for many more in the series.

Pride Mates (Shifters Unbound)
Pride Mates (Shifters Unbound)
by Jennifer Ashley
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 16 May 2010
I won't go into a lot of detail about the book as other's have done that. I will just say that I really enjoyed this book and look forward to the next in the series and hope that if the second is as good as this book that there will be many more.

Cry Wolf: Alpha and Omega: Book 1
Cry Wolf: Alpha and Omega: Book 1
by Patricia Briggs
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than great, 7 Nov 2009
This is going to be another great series off Patricia Briggs, an off shoot of the Mercy Thompson series this was full of new faces but with a few we already loved from the Mercy books. Interesting storyline that flowed in it's telling right from the start with characters that you found yourself careing about what happened to them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4