Profile for Stormme Jayde > Reviews

Content by Stormme Jayde

Stormme Jayde

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
AOC e2460Sh 24 inch LED Monitor (20M:1, 250 cd/m2, 1920 x 1080, 1ms, VGA/DVI/HDMI)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Clarity, 24 April 2016
So far gives a lovely crystal clear picture. The size of the screen is wonderful, and I am praying that I get bought a second one so that I can have two exactly the same. It was simple to set up, and is not that heavy to lift as a disabled person.
I am not sure how to go about praising the technical hoohaa ... but so far I am definitely very pleased with it.

FLOSO® Unisex Mens/Womens Thinsulate Thermal Capped Winter Fingerless Gloves (3M 40g) (One Size) (Black)
Offered by Universal Textiles & Footwear

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT What they should be!, 24 April 2016
These do NOT keep your hands warm. Every time I use them, I may as well not bother actually putting them on. My hands FREEZE! ... Very disappointed, given I did not feel they were THAT cheap. I paid full price.I suggest looking elsewhere, because these are not Thermal. They would keep your hands warmer if they were made of paper.

Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Pre Purchase Edition (PC CD)
Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Pre Purchase Edition (PC CD)
Offered by DVDGAMING DIRECT

3.0 out of 5 stars Unimaginative, 30 Dec. 2015
Sadly ... one word describes this ... OVERPRICED, and a RIP OFF. ... People who do not have the game get this for the same price (and it includes the first Guild Wars 2 expansion). Unfair on people who paid full price for that too. And the reward, a total slap in the face. SHAME ON YOU ArenaNet (NCSoft). Not to mention, not much content in it. ... and the festival things for each year ... sad. No imagination used at all.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Dainty and Attractive., 30 Dec. 2015
It looks really pretty, just trying to work out how to attach it to my watch.

SILVER CROSS ON CHAIN FROM CLUB GREEN
SILVER CROSS ON CHAIN FROM CLUB GREEN
Offered by Party Savvy

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice., 30 Dec. 2015
The link at the top could have been stronger. But it suits what I am using it for anyway.

A funny fridge magnet with a picture of a Cat with the wording What part of Meow don't you understand from our unique animal gift range. An original Birthday or Christmas stocking filler gift idea for a Cat lover !

5.0 out of 5 stars Amusing., 30 Dec. 2015
Adorable. Nice size. And just what I want for my fridge, which is filling up with various magnets.

A funny fridge magnet with a picture of a Cat with the wording I love Cats, Its humans who annoy me from our unique gift range. An original Birthday or Christmas stocking filler gift idea for a Cat lover ! 513

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 30 Dec. 2015
Really cute. Not sure what else I can say. The words are my current sentiment.

A funny fridge magnet with a picture of a Cat with the wording Obsessive Cat Disorder OCD from our unique retro gift range. An original Birthday or Christmas stocking filler gift idea for a Cat lover !
Offered by Bright Enterprise

eFuture(TM) Royal Blue New Bling Crystal Rhinestone Lanyard Id /Badge Key Card Holder +eFuture's nice Keyring
Offered by eFuture.SR

1.0 out of 5 stars Unimpressed, 8 Aug. 2015
Too short. Not what I thought it would be. and dangerous really, because if a nurse uses this, she can be throttled, should have a release catch.

MOGOI(TM) New Bling Crystal Rhinestone Lanyard Id Badge Key Card Holder (Random Color) With MOGOI Accessory
Offered by MOGOI.MI (Ship from HongKong)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed ..., 8 Aug. 2015