Profile for M > Reviews

Content by M

M

Windows 8: The Missing Manual (Missing Manuals)
Windows 8: The Missing Manual (Missing Manuals)
by David Pogue

4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 6 Nov 2013
I needed some help making the jump from XP to Windows 8 and this has really helped. Lots of practucal advice and detail. A very good refrerence book.

The Art of Colored Pencil Drawing: Discover Techniques for Creating Beautiful Works of Art in Colored Pencil (Collector's Series)
by Cynthia Knox

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 6 Nov 2013
Lots of helpful introductiory notes and guidance and then some great, colourful worked examples - I'm very pleased with it.

Seagate STBU500202 500GB Backup Plus USB 3.0 2.5 inch Portable Hard Drive - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent item, 4 Jun 2013
Just what I needed to backup my pc. Storage size if good and it seems very good. I would recommend it.

Folk Socks: The History & Techniques of Handknitted Footwear Updated Edition
Folk Socks: The History & Techniques of Handknitted Footwear Updated Edition
by Nancy Bush

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 12 April 2013
I liked the clear explanations, pictures and examples. Different types of heels and toes are explained and pictured. I have now knitted 3 pairs of socks based on details from the book. I'm still part way through reading the history of socks section - too busy knitting to finish it! I'm very pleased with the book.

Inspired
Inspired

4.0 out of 5 stars Great music, 5 Mar 2013
This review is from: Inspired (Audio CD)
The music is so refreshing . . well worth it. I gave it as a present and the recipient liked it too! . . .