Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic, 3 Dec. 2011
Out of all the Harry Potter books, Deathly Hallows was by far my favourite but I must confess that I was alittle worried they weren't going to do it justice. How wrong I was. The film is perfect and stays pretty true to the book. There are some minor changes but in places I think it's for the better e.g. Snape/Voldemort in the boathouse. Having said that there were some very, very minor things I disliked but overall absolutely amazing.

Overall absolutely brillant, just buy you won't regret.

The Real Deal: My Story from Brick Lane to Dragons' Den
The Real Deal: My Story from Brick Lane to Dragons' Den
by James Caan

5.0 out of 5 stars Truely Inspirational book, 28 Oct. 2010
Fantastic book. Very well written. I read it during my lunch breaks at work, everytime I come back in, I always felt more motivated and inspired. Great book.

Saw Quadrilogy [DVD]
Saw Quadrilogy [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cary Elwes
Offered by movielovers786

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 23 Jun. 2009
This review is from: Saw Quadrilogy [DVD] (DVD)
Being a fan of the Saw films but never actually owning them I decided to buy this boxset of Saw 1-4. It's cheaper buying the boxset than purchasing the DVD's singly. Good value for money. I managed to get it all for £15. Bargin!

The Strangers [DVD]
The Strangers [DVD]
Dvd ~ Liv Tyler
Offered by DVDBayFBA

1.0 out of 5 stars Good lord, what an awful film..., 23 Jun. 2009
This review is from: The Strangers [DVD] (DVD)
I guess I should consider myself lucky as I only rented the film for the night rather than purchased it. The whole film overall was just terrible. Avoid.

Transformers (2007) [DVD]
Transformers (2007) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Shia LaBeouf
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic (what else can I say?), 10 Oct. 2007
This review is from: Transformers (2007) [DVD] (DVD)
What else can I say, I really enjoyed this film. The effects were fantastic!! I wasn't too keen on the "comedy" in the film but it works. The plot started off very well but then started to lose sense towards the end of the film. However, this didn't really matter, because other aspects of the film made up for that.

The only other negative I can think of was, you weren't really every introduced to the "baddies" so you didn't know who they were. A bit of dialogue between the "baddies" wouldn't of gone a miss either..

However, it was fantastic. I shall be ordering this soon :-) Buy it!

Spider-Man 3 (2 Disc Special Edition) Limited Edition Sleeve Design and Slipcase (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Tobey Maguire
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

2.0 out of 5 stars Where did it go wrong?, 10 Oct. 2007
After watching this in the cinema I was greatly dissappointed by the film. The director obviously tried to fit too much into this film (in terms of Villians). Sandman was fantastic though, the CGI effects were great and I loved the plot that involved him. However, I was dissappointed with Venoms lack of playtime on the screen.

I did not like the whole "emo look" that Peter took on, in fact I actually found quite funny. I didn't really like the funny "strut your move" scene in the bar..that was abit uncalled for in my opinion...

Overall there were some aspects I did enjoy but overall I was majorly dissappoint. I'm a huge fan but I doubt very much I will purchase Spiderman 3.

Away From The Sun
Away From The Sun
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 17 July 2007
This review is from: Away From The Sun (Audio CD)
I really enjoyed this album. There alot of really great songs. The songs really vary from heavy rock to a really beautiful "Here without you" acoustic song. I really like 3 Doors Down as they're not your average rock band. They have a variety of tastes and styles and this comes through in there songs.

Ticket to heaven is a fantastic song, I really like this song. Other classics include Kryponite and Here without you (don't listen to this song if you've just broken up with someone or you'll probably end up crying :( )

I really recommend this CD, it's one of my favorites CD's in my collections.

Resident Evil Zero (GameCube)
Resident Evil Zero (GameCube)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is where it all began.., 17 July 2007
I'm a big fan of the resident evil series but I can honestly say that Resident Evil Zero is my favorite by far. I love the character swapping. The game is based around team work and I personally like the idea of having another player helping you fight off groups of zombies. I like the fact you can "command" the other player aswell (you can tell them to go on alone, stop shooting, shoot etc)

The story line is very good and I preferred it to the other games. I've completed it on normal mode and I found it quite easy compared to some of the other resident evil games. Visually the game is stunning however, the other negative factor about this game is, I don't believe it is as scary as some of the previous resident evil games (compared to Resident Evil Remakes on the Gamecube, which really scared me in places)

If your a fan on the resident evil series, buy this, it fills in alot of the gaps. I also recommend Resident Evil Remake (GC) as that fills in alot of gaps as well (and it's probably the hardest and scariest of the Resident Evil Series).

Buy both games :-)
PS Billy is one of the coolest Resident Evil Characters in my opinion, which is another reason to buy this game :)

Driving Test All Tests Deluxe 2006/07 Edition (PC DVD)
Driving Test All Tests Deluxe 2006/07 Edition (PC DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 26 May 2007
I used this software while i was learning to drive. The CD is easy to use and install. This CD tells you EVERYTHING you need to pass the driving test. The videos are excellent and really explain what points the examiner will be looking for etc. I found this software a real asset to me. I managed (in my opinion thanks to this CD) to pass my Theory and Practical 1st time (4 minors).

The Show me tell me section is excellent. I found the Mock Test to be a really good indication of how my test would go. It helped me dramatically in the days before my exam, to pinpoint exactly what I needed to do etc to pass.

My instructor was good but I found the software good to use as "revision" after lessons.

For £10 this is a bargain! It's also very useful for after you pass your test. I highly recommend.

Resident Evil (GameCube)
Resident Evil (GameCube)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 1 Mar. 2007
I'm a huge Resident Evil. I have been for a few years now. I played the original RE on the PS1. I played all the other main RE games (except Resident Evil Zero, which I ordered yesterday). I originally, didn't bother getting a Gamecube as I already had a PS2. However, my brother got one the other day (as Gamecubes are alot cheaper now). I then decided to order Resident Evil and see what the remake was like. I was blown away. The graphics are excellent. I love this game! The environments look impressive and give you the sense of fear. A nice addition I enjoyed was the use of defense weapons (ie daggers). If you kill a zombie and don't burn it with some oil, it may return to live as a Crimson head (a zombie with increase speed, intelligence and strength) I have spent hours playing it and I really have enjoyed it. I have nearly completed it but I don't want the game to ever end. If you a resident evil fan, this game is a must!

Page: 1 | 2