Profile for andrew Hughes > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Rip Curl Overthrown 21'' Board Shorts - Green Heather
Rip Curl Overthrown 21'' Board Shorts - Green Heather

5.0 out of 5 stars stylish shorts, 22 Feb 2014
Great fit. Very Stylish. They Dry quickly. Very professional looking when out on a surf board or on any beach.

Body-centered Psychotherapy: The Hakomi Method
Body-centered Psychotherapy: The Hakomi Method
by Ron Kurtz

1.0 out of 5 stars Printing Review. You need a magnifying glass to go through it..., 22 Oct 2013
I got very disappointed when I opened the book, the typeface is too small, the words are jammed, everything in the book looks cramped. I prefer to pay more and have a better book. Why would someone print this, it is really distasteful, unpleasant to look at, worst when you attempt to read it.

Mooncup Model A Menstrual Cup
Mooncup Model A Menstrual Cup

1.0 out of 5 stars (My name is Liliana I am using my partner's page to write this comment). The cup's airflow holes are too low and..., 12 Oct 2013
...it can get very messy in your first moon day. I purchased size A as it advises, "also for women who has not given birth and over 30." I fit that category but I struggled to get it in, my cervix is too narrow and so moved into size B, it worked but my flow is too heavy on my first moon day and I found myself rushing to the loo at least every hour. I have now ordered other brands with larger capacity. Every body is different.

Jerusalem
Jerusalem
by Yotam Ottolenghi

5.0 out of 5 stars great healthy cookbook, 31 July 2013
This review is from: Jerusalem (Hardcover)
very good cookbook for many differing styles of recipe. We have made 7 meals so far and had the book for less than 2 months taking a special recipe and making it into our Saturday night meal.

Rasta Lion of Judah Zip Up Track Jacket in White (Large)
Rasta Lion of Judah Zip Up Track Jacket in White (Large)
Offered by Urban Dealer

5.0 out of 5 stars great tracksuit to to get you noticed at the dance, bless....., 31 July 2013
stunningly colorful reggae toned jacket. Ideal for the summer evenings listening to Reggae at a festival. I took mine to see David Rodigan, Big Youth and Francis Wilson at the 2013 Secret Garden Party....lots of nice compliments.

POLPO: A Venetian Cookbook (Of Sorts)
POLPO: A Venetian Cookbook (Of Sorts)
by Russell Norman

5.0 out of 5 stars best cookbook I have every bought, 31 July 2013
Best cook book I have ever bought, its simple ingredients and clear instructs have helped me as a novice cook

ViewSonic VX2370SMH-LED 23 inch 1080p Widescreen Full HD LED Display
ViewSonic VX2370SMH-LED 23 inch 1080p Widescreen Full HD LED Display

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value for money PC / Laptop Screen you can buy, 31 July 2013
Well most of the PC mags gave this a great write up and I can see why. Picture are sharp, colour's clear and vibrant and the price will leave you with money to do other things. I went to the secret garden party with the change i was going to spend on a £250 screen. At £130-£150 this screen is a steal, buy it.

Doin It After Dark [VINYL]
Doin It After Dark [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars great album for getting the party started, 31 July 2013
This review is from: Doin It After Dark [VINYL] (Vinyl)
Great late night grooves for after dark specialists. Groove armada have pick a few great tunes and others that will keep your head nodding. Great buy

Philips HR1861 Whole Fruit Juicer - Aluminium
Philips HR1861 Whole Fruit Juicer - Aluminium

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic juicer, 10 July 2013
really great product, cant stop making juices now twice a day minimum. easy to clean very quiet compared to most

Aero Sport® ReflectaPacTM 3M Scotchlite Hi Viz Waterproof Rucksack Backpack Cover
Offered by Sports4ever

5.0 out of 5 stars Aero Sport® ReflectaPacTM 3M Scotchlite Hi Viz Waterproof Rucksack..., 8 April 2013
excellent product for the safty conscious cyclists. The cover is light weight, is visiable a long way off giving you peace of mind when cycling or walking in the dark.

Page: 1 | 2