Profile for kim > Reviews

Content by kim

kim

CHEAP BLACK / SILVER ADJUSTABLE HP 15 INCH TFT LCD FLAT MONITOR DISPLAY A GRADE CONDITION

5.0 out of 5 stars Just plain and simply good, 18 April 2012
I bought this item for my home. Its a simple and easy screen to set up, and is quite easily adjustable. Few marks on the casing but I knew that this product wasn't brand new and it does not affect the way the screen works in any way. It was packed really well and was sent really quickly. If I should ever have to buy one again I would probably buy one like this again. The only negative I can think of is that sometimes very very very faint lines can be seen but this might just be the screen warming up or something as it doesn't do it often and it lasts maybe 30 seconds.
excellent all round

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 5 (PS2)
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 5 (PS2)
Offered by Plug N Play Entertainment
Price: 42.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Naruto Shippuden, 7 July 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This game had excellent graphics, good storyline and multiple characters to play as. The fight ing in the game was brilliant and very fun. I was a bit disappointed that it was in Japanese with English subtitles as i felt that it took me out of the game a bit. I would also have preferred more levels. Overall, i enjoyed this game and still enjoy playing it.

Written for my younger brother.