Profile for E. H. > Reviews

Content by E. H.

E. H. (England)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Withings Aura Smart Sleep System (iOS)
Withings Aura Smart Sleep System (iOS)

2.0 out of 5 stars Potential, but not for me., 5 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The idea of this a good one and I couldn't wait to get hold of it and start improving the way I sleep. To start with everything seemed fine, the data recorded was matching up pretty much with what I thought but the trouble started when my wife came back from a work conference. The main issue for me is that it was picking up some movements from her, only a couple a night but that's enough to make the data pointless. The other reason is that I get up a few hours earlier than my wife so she doesn't want the light sensor coming on that early! It does say it won't affect a partner but she is a very light sleeper. I could see this working for some people in a more suitable situation but it hasn't for me and the price is too high for it to be wasted so easily.

Cole & Mason Electronic Gourmet Precision Grind 21 cm Greenwich Stainless Steel Pepper Mill
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Dec. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I did think would be a waste of time, one of those things that are improved when it works fine to start with but that wasn't the case. When you're doing multiple things and you have dough in one hand but you need to season something else this is great as you can do it with one hand. It feels very well made, its quite and looks good.

Winnie The Pooh Post-N-Roll Hunny Pot
Winnie The Pooh Post-N-Roll Hunny Pot

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but loses attention quickly., 12 Dec. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I think this is worth it's money, feels well made and sturdy enough to take a battering from a toddler. My only issue is that not enough can be done with it. A toddlers attention span is very short so this offers a very brief distraction. The box it came in also was a good helmet! If there was another feature to it then it would have been 5 stars.

Supa-Fix APX4 Ultra Strength Adhesive and Reinforcing Filling Powders
Supa-Fix APX4 Ultra Strength Adhesive and Reinforcing Filling Powders

5.0 out of 5 stars Great if your repair is flat and easily sanded., 25 Nov. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I used this to fix the bumper on the car and it has worked. It is a powder you pour in and then squeeze a few drops of the adhesive on and that sets it in seconds. A word of caution though, as its a powder it's hard to use if the surface isn't flat. My repair was vertical so I had to block the bottom and then do lots of layers slowly building it up. Great if the right situation calls.

simplehuman Sensor Mirror, 10x Magnification - Tru-Lux Light System - 12 cm
simplehuman Sensor Mirror, 10x Magnification - Tru-Lux Light System - 12 cm
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Nov. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This has such as impressive magnification that at first it does take some getting used to it. If there are things you don't want to see on your face then don't look in this! It should be called the truth mirror. It is well made and feels sturdy. It can be folded down including the base and stored in the provided hard shell case. Very good, very convenient.

BT 350 Digital Baby Monitor Lightshow
BT 350 Digital Baby Monitor Lightshow

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we wanted, 13 Nov. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This was the first one we have tried with any kind of light show involved and were expecting it to be a bit of a gimmick but she loves it! Sends her off to sleep if all else fails! Its fairly compact, looks attractive and works really well. Best of all it reasonably priced.

Ultranatura Sylt Fabric Cover for up to six Stackable Chairs, Weather Protection Cover for Garden Chairs

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 8 Nov. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I'm using this to cover my bbq. It is an unusual shape and has been hard to find a cover for it. This fits it with room to spare and should keep it like new over the winter. The quality is very good, much better than I was expecting for the price.

Philips A3PRO Philips Professional DJ headphones Black/Silver
Philips A3PRO Philips Professional DJ headphones Black/Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price., 29 Oct. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These Philips headphones are great, they fold up surprisingly small considering their size, they feel well made and like they will take a fair amount of rough(ish) use. Before these I was using the Beats on ear headphones which I didn't really just how heavy in bass they are! Over ear headphones are a lot more comfortable than on ear, almost feels like your not wearing any. Sound quality is very good but if you want to tweak it then you can on my devices now, I have turned the bass up slightly on my laptop because its what I am used to now! Would recommend,

Ultrasport Men's Seamless Thermo Base Layer - Black, Small/Medium
Ultrasport Men's Seamless Thermo Base Layer - Black, Small/Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 23 Oct. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I love these thermals and not just because you look like a skeleton with a 6 pack. Some other reviewers have said they are tight, which they are, but there is nothing worse than loose baggy thermals. If they are tight then you can add other layers without making yourself look like Michelin Man. I thought a little expensive to start with but after buying countless pairs for a fraction of the price and only getting a few uses out of them I have been proved wrong. Pricey but worth it.

Dremel Micro 7.2v Cordless Li-Ion Multitool with 35 Accessories
Dremel Micro 7.2v Cordless Li-Ion Multitool with 35 Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 Oct. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As long as you treat this for what it is for then it is great. It is smaller than a normal Dremel and battery powered so it will struggle and run out of juice when trying to do the bigger jobs. For doing the small delicate jobs then it is perfect. East to hold, quick to charge and no cable getting in the way. It comes with a handy little case and has led lights on the end so it illuminates your work perfectly. A really useful thing is the power control buttons, with this you can select how fast the head rotates. Recommended for all your smaller jobs.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19