Profile for E. H. > Reviews

Ultrasport Men's Seamless Thermo Base Layer - Black, S/M
Ultrasport Men's Seamless Thermo Base Layer - Black, S/M

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 23 Oct 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I love these thermals and not just because you look like a skeleton with a 6 pack. Some other reviewers have said they are tight, which they are, but there is nothing worse than loose baggy thermals. If they are tight then you can add other layers without making yourself look like Michelin Man. I thought a little expensive to start with but after buying countless pairs for a fraction of the price and only getting a few uses out of them I have been proved wrong. Pricey but worth it.

Dremel Micro 7.2v Cordless Li-Ion Multitool with 35 Accessories
Dremel Micro 7.2v Cordless Li-Ion Multitool with 35 Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 Oct 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As long as you treat this for what it is for then it is great. It is smaller than a normal Dremel and battery powered so it will struggle and run out of juice when trying to do the bigger jobs. For doing the small delicate jobs then it is perfect. East to hold, quick to charge and no cable getting in the way. It comes with a handy little case and has led lights on the end so it illuminates your work perfectly. A really useful thing is the power control buttons, with this you can select how fast the head rotates. Recommended for all your smaller jobs.

Veet Infini'Silk Pro IPL Hair Removal System with Precision Facial Attachment
Veet Infini'Silk Pro IPL Hair Removal System with Precision Facial Attachment

3.0 out of 5 stars and while its not very painful, you can definitely feel it, 14 Oct 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have to say I didnt really know much about IPL hair removal when I got this. I was expecting it to be immediate and painless- it's neither.
You have to continue use over a period of several weeks and as I've only been using it for a couple of weeks I can't comment yet on the end results. It also takes a while to start using it- you have to fully read the manual that comes with it to make sure you understand all the do's and dont's (which is a little daunting).
I have started using the system on my legs, and while its not very painful, you can definitely feel it. I'm not sure how it would feel on any other parts of the body but if I get great results then maybe I'll be brave and give it a whirl.
Overall I would say it is quite a commitment to use this- both from a time and money point of view, but if hair removal is a problem area for you then its probably worth investing.

Scholl Pedi Velvet Smooth Essential Pedicure Collection Gift Set
Scholl Pedi Velvet Smooth Essential Pedicure Collection Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this! Really easy to use and it actually ..., 14 Oct 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Love this! Really easy to use and it actually works- even on really horrible hard patches. It comes apart easily for cleaning and batteries are included so you can use it straight out of the box. By itself it would be well worth buying but when it comes in the gift set with the lovely pouch and pedicure bits it would make a great present. Would definitely recommend.

Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Smart Waffle, 1000 Watt
Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Smart Waffle, 1000 Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 6 Oct 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Although it is pricey it is worth it. It comes with a recipe for each setting so couldn't be easier. You choose which one you want to make, knock up the ingredients, set the controls as instructed, pour the batter in and put the lid down. The alarm will go off when ready, couldn't be easier. You may think why have an expensive one when all it is is a hot plate but when you are half asleep, trying to make them for a few people and eat some yourself then the easier it is the better. Very much recommended.

Delicious. Love to Cook: 140 Irresistible Recipes to Revitalise Your Cooking
Delicious. Love to Cook: 140 Irresistible Recipes to Revitalise Your Cooking
by Valli Little

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Oct 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This book was great. To start with I was a bit daunted thinking it maybe more exotic and above my skill level but the recipes are so easy to follow that even a self proclaimed bad cook should be able to follow. So far I have done around half a dozen recipes and each one has been a success! Would and have recommended it.

Oral-B Trizone 4000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun
Oral-B Trizone 4000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as always, 7 Sep 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have had a few oral b brushes but this has been my favourite. It has extra features compared to some of the cheaper models and doesn't have the wireless sensor of the more expensive model which I always thought to be more of a gimmick. Recommended.

GOODOGS CAPRICE Can Snack for Dogs, Small
GOODOGS CAPRICE Can Snack for Dogs, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Sep 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
He loves them. They are a good size so it's works well as a treat. They are easy to break into small bits so can be used whilst training too. They box is convenient for carrying them around. Would get again.

Pasta: The Essential New Collection from the Master of Italian Cookery
Pasta: The Essential New Collection from the Master of Italian Cookery
by Antonio Carluccio

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good., 21 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Have only done a handful of recipes but so far so good. Carluccios is by far our favourite restaurant chain and when this came out we couldn't wait to get hold of it. I thought I had pasta cracked but this has shown me just how much can be done with it. Very much recommended.

Cut the Carbs: 100 Recipes to Help You Ditch White Carbs and Feel Great
Cut the Carbs: 100 Recipes to Help You Ditch White Carbs and Feel Great
by Tori Haschka

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was after., 21 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I go to the gym and work a lot on building up muscle whilst stripping away fat, but the hardest bit for me has always been cutting (fat stripping). This book is very straight forward and has massively helped in reducing my carb intake. I have no knowledge in sports science, nutrition etc. so have always found it hard to get information with language that I understand. This is a big foot in the door.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18