Profile for E. H. > Reviews

Offered by RAI Technical Ltd
Price: 94.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 July 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is exactly what I was after. Its small so great for fitting into tight areas like kitchen cabinets and because of the reduced battery its very light. It does feel a little top heavy but because of the overall weight of it I don't think this is a problem. If you're wanted a torque and a long battery life then this isn't the one for you, if you're wanted a compact drill to do light work then this is great. Comes in a fitted box and has a few sections which drill bits can be stored in.

McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2014 - 1 User - 1 Year (PC)
McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2014 - 1 User - 1 Year (PC)
Price: 18.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay., 18 Jun 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
After using what I would call the three main antivirus programs out there (Norton, McAfee and AVG) I have found they are all pretty much up to same standard in terms of blocking threats so for me it is the other things which make the difference. I think AVG are a lot better then McAfee for updates. In terms of presence it is too dominant, I prefer if it is all done in the background and occasionally there is a pop up with a report but not the other way round. For the price and peace of mind it is good.

Fisher-Price Perfect Fit Toilet Training Seat
Fisher-Price Perfect Fit Toilet Training Seat
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what was needed., 18 Jun 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Toilet training can be hard enough but this makes it a lot easier, not because of a new improved technique or anything like that but simply because it's attractive to youngsters. She loves it, even calls for ducky when needing to go! Recommended.

Goo.ey for Apple iPhone 5/5s (Aqua) - Skin
Goo.ey for Apple iPhone 5/5s (Aqua) - Skin
Price: 14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure., 18 Jun 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
If you are wanting a slight bit of protection on the back to lift it off the surface a little then this is great. It's discreet, feels good and stops the back getting scratched. This does nothing to protect the rest of the phone, It does say it's slim enough to fit under other cases but then what is the point? Does what it is made for but is there any need?

ChapStick Original and Strawberry Tent Card - Pack of 10
ChapStick Original and Strawberry Tent Card - Pack of 10
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars great product at a great price., 18 Jun 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
There's not really a lot I can say about this product but what I can say is all positive.
I use a lot of lip balm and consider Chap Stick to be one of the best. It does a great job of keeping your lips moisturised with the added bonus of having SPF in it as well.
The strawberry smells yummy and by buying it like this it works out at a bargain price- and you can have one in every handbag!

PG tips Peppermint Pyramid Tea Bags 22 g (Pack of 4, Total 80 Tea Bags)
PG tips Peppermint Pyramid Tea Bags 22 g (Pack of 4, Total 80 Tea Bags)
Price: 4.76

3.0 out of 5 stars Tasted good but not what we ordered!, 18 Jun 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I love peppermint tea, I have it every day and have tried several brands. I have to say I actually really liked the taste of these- they were refreshing with a stronger peppermint taste then some I have tried.
However, I didn't really get on with the design of the actual bags. I found the paper tabs were too well stuck to the bag so I was always a little worried that I'd end up ripping it open. I am also still to be convinced that the pyramid shape makes any difference.
My main complaint though is that although this is listed as a pack of four, totalling 80 bags we only received one box of twenty making that a very expensive cup of tea!

Bosch PDO 6 Detector
Bosch PDO 6 Detector
Price: 36.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Issues, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Bosch PDO 6 Detector (DIY & Tools)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I'm still not sure whether this works well or doesn't! Going near a pipe it sometimes go off sometimes doesn't but after reading other reviews (after getting the item) saying it doesn't work over plasterboard this would explain why. Considering most walls tend to have plasterboard on this does make it a bit useless. I have given it 2 stars because the depth gauge does work.

UP24 by Jawbone Small Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracking Wristband for iOS and Android - Persimmon
Price: 104.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 May 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This has just what I wanted without having the annoying step counter traits. Knowing when you wake up is useful, I have found it helps with sleeping patterns when you wonder why you feel so tired and then check your app and see why. Working great for me but be warned, tried to install on my girlfriends phone but didn't work, only works on the 4s and above, not the 4s.

NOCO G7200UK Genius Smart Battery Charger
NOCO G7200UK Genius Smart Battery Charger
Price: 39.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 May 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Better than a lot of chargers I have used but still straightforward. There are some features I really like such as it doesn't spark at all but mainly I like that there isn't any risk of over charging. Recommended.

Pampers Sensitive Refill Pack Giga 12 x Packs of 56 (672 Wipes)
Pampers Sensitive Refill Pack Giga 12 x Packs of 56 (672 Wipes)
Offered by Groceries R US
Price: 20.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed, 21 May 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Baby wipes can be good or they can be terrible, these are good. They stay wet but for long enough but also soak up enough of what you're using it for. Our main reason for getting was a puppy and these are great for those little accidents. Also work brilliantly on clean the dashboard In the car!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17