Profile for E. H. > Reviews

Content by E. H.

E. H. (England)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Munchkin Latch Bottle (120 ml, Pack of 3)
Munchkin Latch Bottle (120 ml, Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good bottles, 9 Jan. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These bottles are fantastic. According to my wife the bottle top is as close to a breast as it is likely to get. There was no problem whilst being used, easy latch on. I was dubious about the bottle leaking but that didn't happen. For any dads out there getting up to do the middle of the night feed then these are perfect, I found the whole process was a lot quicker and I was back to bed sooner!

Philips GC4928/30 PerfectCare Azur Steam Iron with Optimal Temperature technology, 3000 W

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars., 4 Jan. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am a big fan of this iron and its anti-burn system. I haven't fully tested this to see just how long you can leave it lying on the clothes but so far after being distracted but the cat or dog and leaving it there hasn't been any burns. I have always been a bit unsure whether these higher priced irons make a difference or whether it's just a better build quality but it is faster to get the creases out. My iron before this which I had for a long time was also a Philips at around the £50 mark and it clearly took longer to use.

ALEX Toys Do-it-Yourself Wear Ultimate Bead and Weave Bracelet Party Kit
ALEX Toys Do-it-Yourself Wear Ultimate Bead and Weave Bracelet Party Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift., 23 Dec. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Got for an eleven year old. When this was opened she was amazed at just how much there was and how many different bracelets she would be able to make but within half an hour she had it all figured out and rapidly make her first one. It's complicated enough to hold interest but not too hard to make it impossible to use. She loved it and I would recommend it.

ALEX Toys Craft Wood Wonders Ultimate Set
ALEX Toys Craft Wood Wonders Ultimate Set

5.0 out of 5 stars makes a great gift., 20 Dec. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I got this for my niece who is 4 so this was always going to be a hit or miss but luckily it has been a big hit. It is described for 5 + so a younger child my struggle with it so keep that in mind when buying. There are lots of small pieces to it but I think the younger age just means they are used in a more messy manor rather than them not being used at all. The paint comes off fairly easily with soap and water so clear up isn't as issue.

Lamaze  Sing and Shine Shelly
Lamaze Sing and Shine Shelly

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend by my niece., 9 Dec. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My niece loves this, there are lots of different fabrics and textures which is always a winner for a youngster. Anyone who has kids or looks after kids will no how quickly they move on to the next toy but it's the odd few which they always go back to. This is one of those.
Shelly plays four songs with 2 of them being for bedtime/nighttime. I'm not sure what the song is called but the one lullaby works very well at soothing her.
This is the first Lamaze toy I come across and I can see why they have a good reputation.

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Correcting Serum - 30 ml
L'Oreal Skin Perfection Correcting Serum - 30 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased with the way it feels when I have applied ..., 22 Nov. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This serum is aimed at my age group and is priced very reasonably so I was looking forward to giving it and then possibly the rest of the range a try.
It comes in eye-catching bright pink packaging and has a really quite pleasant fragrance. I have been using it morning and night and whilst I am not completely convinced there is any noticeable difference in the appearance of my skin, I am very pleased with the way it feels when I have applied it. It is easily absorbed and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth. When using it in the morning I have also found it works as a really good base to apply make up on top of as it doesn't leave a greasy feel to your skin as some serums can do.
The one negative for me personally is that I have a combination skin type and so feel I need to limit use of the serum on areas of my face that are more oily and spot prone and just use it on the dryer areas. Apart from that though I am happy with the product and will definitely continue to use it.

L'Oreal Men Expert Turbo Booster 50ml
L'Oreal Men Expert Turbo Booster 50ml
Offered by Xtras Online

2.0 out of 5 stars Feels good when first put on, 16 Nov. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Although the overall package is a good size there isn't as much of the product because of the double skinned tube. This is another product that says to avoid the eye area and as I have a beard the space to use this is very limited! This might not be an issue if you don't mind it going in your beard but I have a different regime for that!
Overall I saw no difference, my skin feels slightly softer but this maybe just me trying to find that. The initial feeling by is good, it's cool and refreshing so in a sense it does give you a "turbo boost". I'm coming near the end of the tube now but I'm not sure I will get another.

L'Oreal Men Expert Pure and Matte Scrub - 150 ml
L'Oreal Men Expert Pure and Matte Scrub - 150 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the price., 10 Nov. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As a face wash it is fine. It cleans your face and is a reasonable price. As an exfoliator it felt less affective than others including ones in the L`Oreal range. I also found the matte finish to stop shine didn't work either. Worth giving a try for the price, it may work better on you.

Philips Disney Frozen Children's LED Gooseneck Table Light with Integrated LED (1 x 4 W)

5.0 out of 5 stars If they like frozen they will love this., 4 Nov. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The lamp has a fairly heavy base so stays sturdy on the desk but without being a hazard if it were to fall. The switch is on the top of the light but as it is led this fine because the lamp doesn't heat up. The best thing about it is that it is a 'grown up' style light which children like. How often do they want something or want to do something which the adults do and with this they can.

Air Puppy Hedgerley Farm Perrow Pig
Air Puppy Hedgerley Farm Perrow Pig

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 26 Oct. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My niece love this! The whole toy is very soft but particular the ears, nose, hands and feet. I have read other comments about the limbs not being life like but is that a problem? My niece understands what is is supoosed to be and that it isn't how they really are so I don't see this as an issue. A very reasonable price for making me the favourite uncle!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20