Profile for E. H. > Reviews

MaxiNutrition Promax Protein Shake Powder 1.12 kg - Chocolate
MaxiNutrition Promax Protein Shake Powder 1.12 kg - Chocolate

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but pricey., 20 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I would give this 2 stars for price and 5 stars for effectiveness. It says to only have one scoop compared to most which are normally two so it wi help to stretch out a tub but I think the tub is far too small. I normally get protein from MyProtein which is a lot cheaper but some poeple say the quality isn't as good. I think they are both around the same standard going on results I have seen. The taste is average though this may just be because it is chocolate and that tends to be the worst of the flavours. Overall it works but will empty your bank account of you have more than a few scoops a day.

Cakeology: Over 20 Sensational Step-By-Step Cake Decorating Projects
Cakeology: Over 20 Sensational Step-By-Step Cake Decorating Projects
by Juliet Sear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This book is great, in a lot of book recipes tend to be really hard or really easy and not cover ground in between but this book does. Don't misunderstand though, you aren't going to be making specialist bakery standard cakes instantly but it is a huge step towards that. I have found the book well laid out with easy to follow instructions, the tools section is especially useful. Overall this was a great book, I have concentrated on making the cake taste good for years with looks taking a minor role, that is until now.

Second Nature Adult Grain Free Turkey with Sweet Potato
Second Nature Adult Grain Free Turkey with Sweet Potato

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but pricey., 29 July 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Got this as a change from her normal Wagg complete. She likes it, no more than the Wagg. She has been on it for about 2 months and seems healthy and coat looks good. I can get 5 months supply of wagg for the price of one of these bags so this is definitely just a treat to break the monotony. Good but pricey.

skinChemists Bee Venom Facial Serum 30 ml
skinChemists Bee Venom Facial Serum 30 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but not worth the money!, 21 July 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I was really quite excited about trying this product, it's expensive and lots of famous people are using it so I expected big things. I have to say I have been a bit disappointed.
I've been using it for a few weeks now and I don't feel that there has been much of a change in the appearance of my skin. Admittedly, I don't have a huge amount of wrinkles but I was expecting to see some difference especially around the eye area. My face did feel better but not £100 worth of better!
The serum went on nicely and did give a lovely feeling of freshness but when it started to dry it left me with tight feeling skin and I felt I had to use more moisturiser than normal on top of it.
All in all this is a reasonably good serum with great looking packaging but I feel I could have achieved similar results from a much cheaper high street brand and once it runs out I won't be replacing it.

From Puppy to PERFECT: A proven, practical guide to training and caring for your new puppy
by Janet Menzies

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow and straight forward ., 20 July 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am a big fan of Janet Menzies and have got a few of her dog training books. Menzies other training book although very helpful and well written is more for the experienced trainer who want to trial or work their dog, this book on other hand is much more for your average. It takes you from from very young, collecting your puppy, and right up to a few years old. Each section of the book is stage in the puppies life and go through what you should be teaching at that time which I think is really good because its often not beneficial to teach everything from day one. Menzies approach to training is a fairly traditional one so if you're wanting a book which is lovey dovey then this isn't it. I wouldn't go as far to say its a punishment guided method but she definitely doesn't take any nonsense.

If you follow this book and do what is taught at each stage you will have a very good family dog.

Men Rock Sicilian Lime and Caffeine Awakening Beard Balm
Men Rock Sicilian Lime and Caffeine Awakening Beard Balm

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but nothing special, 13 July 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is half the price of the previous balms or oils, mainly from Percy Nobleman, and you can tell.

The smell reminds of a Boots own aftershave or deodorant. It also doesn't last overly long, if you're just needing it for an evening then it's fine but if it's at the start of th day there is no sign of it by lunch.

Ok as a cheaper option but I would look elsewhere.

AnySharp Plastic and Stainless Steel 3-in-1 Box Grater, Black
AnySharp Plastic and Stainless Steel 3-in-1 Box Grater, Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for small amounts of grating., 30 Jun. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I found this only to work well for grating and then only in small amounts. For peeling it is very awkward compared to your traditional peeler. If you can get the hang of it then it does catch the peelings but you than have to empty it constantly. If you're grating a small amount of cheese, such as Parmesan, then this is great but for everything else it is too small.

Kaspersky Total Security Multi Device 3 Device 1 Year FFP (PC DVD/Mac)
Kaspersky Total Security Multi Device 3 Device 1 Year FFP (PC DVD/Mac)

5.0 out of 5 stars Unobtrusive, 23 Jun. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have been an AVG customer for years but the last few additions have lost their edge so I thought I would try out Kaspersky. The main reason I left AVG was because the impact it had on my system. I'm not sure if that is just the size of the program or whether its the relentless pop ups but I like it to be in the back ground and take nothing away from the system resources. Kaspersky Total security does it. Although nothing is like the old days when programs were simply and didn't open unless you wanted it this is a lot better. My knowledge of security is basic at best but as I have had no problems since installing it then it must be working well. Already installed it on my girlfriends pc and she has also found it be work well.

Wahl Pet Grooming Brush and Comb Set, 21 cm
Wahl Pet Grooming Brush and Comb Set, 21 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 15 Jun. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
When getting this the main thing I was after was the comb. I have a working cocker and around this time a year I spend a lot of time getting all the seeds out of her fur and the comb is by far the best of way doing it. Really happy with this one, the handle is big and comfortable and teeth are slightly longer than the last few I have had. As its stainless it should stay looking great.

The brush is great to, as its double sided its bound to work on most fur types. I really like how the head on the brush is curved and I found this helps to stop it getting stuck if I have missed any tangles with the comb.

Overall, the handles are comfortable, comb slightly longer than normal which makes it easier and the brush has a curved head which stops it getting caught. Very happy with them.

HP F4C80AA
HP F4C80AA
Offered by M H TECHNOLOGIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 9 Jun. 2015
This review is from: HP F4C80AA (Electronics)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I did take a bit of a gamble on this, I was wanting a battery pack for my apple products but this isn't very clear as to whether it will do that. The description says it will work on HP products but thankfully it does work on my iphone and ipad. With more research it appears it will work on everything which has a 5v charge and just an adapter may have to be bought separately which is what I did for my apple gear.

Something I really like about this is the led 4 stars that tell you how much power is left in it. I know that is only a minor thing but little things like that can save so much time.

Overall it seems well made, being used around 4-5 times a week for the last month and all is going well, and it is smaller than I was expecting. Would recommend this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20