Profile for StumpyB > Reviews

Honor Bound: Warlord Series
Honor Bound: Warlord Series
Price: 1.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 9 Aug 2014
I've read a number of alien romances now and I enjoyed this one, because the male lead was not perfect! It was good fun and I would recommend it.

Silverline 793796 Electricians Tool Pouch 220 x 270mm
Silverline 793796 Electricians Tool Pouch 220 x 270mm
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy..., 9 Aug 2014
I needed this tool pouch for work. It has made life sooo much easier (I've stopped loosing stuff)

Rising (The Rising Series Book 1)
Rising (The Rising Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good read!, 9 Aug 2014
I wasn't sure about the whole mermaid genre, but I tried this one anyway. I really enjoyed it - the characters were good and thought the undersea world was really well-written. I recommend it!

Razor's Traitorous Heart: The Alliance Book 2
Razor's Traitorous Heart: The Alliance Book 2
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 9 Aug 2014
I have enjoyed most of SE Smith's books and I thought that the next alliance book was really good. I builds on the story from in Book 1 and I would recommend it to anyone who tried the first one!

3/4 length orthotic insoles arch supports heel pads all sizes m - supplied to NHS
Offered by Active Orthotics
Price: 6.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit!, 9 Aug 2014
I've been having a bit of trouble with the fit of my shoes and thought I'd try some insoles. They worked!

Sole Control Classic 3/4 Orthotic Insoles with Arch Support and Heel Cup (Large (7 - 8.5))
Offered by Sole Control
Price: 10.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 9 Aug 2014

Alien Night on Union Station (EarthCent Ambassador Book 2)
Alien Night on Union Station (EarthCent Ambassador Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun read!, 9 Aug 2014
I picked this ebook up after reading the first one. I enjoyed it - I like the characters and the strange happenings on union station. I recommend it if you've read the first one.

Kidnapping Keela (English Edition) (Lords of Arr'Carthian)
Kidnapping Keela (English Edition) (Lords of Arr'Carthian)

3.0 out of 5 stars It was OK, 9 Aug 2014
I've been reading different alien romance books. The story was good, but I felt the style of writing was less experienced and editing could have been better.

His Abducted Bride (Across the Stars Book 3)
His Abducted Bride (Across the Stars Book 3)
Price: 1.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed reading it..., 9 Aug 2014
I read this one because I enjoyed the first two in the series - the premise was a bit odd but I enjoyed reading it. It is worth a try if you've read the previous ones.

The Curious Case of the Werewolf That Wasn't, the Mummy That Was, and the Cat in the Jar (The Parasol Protectorate Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 9 Aug 2014
I love Gail Carriger books! This one is almost like a prequel to the parasol protectorate series - it is well worth a read with a touch of humour and a steam-punk vibe. I recommend it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20