Profile for StumpyB > Reviews

Content by StumpyB

StumpyB

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Valor's Trial (Confederation Novels)
Valor's Trial (Confederation Novels)
by Tanya Huff
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book!, 11 Jan. 2015
I love these books!

Oracle SQL: a Beginner's Tutorial
Oracle SQL: a Beginner's Tutorial
by Djoni Darmawikarta

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 11 Jan. 2015
This text book was just what I needed for my computer degree assignment!

Love Without Boundaries
Love Without Boundaries

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 11 Jan. 2015
This is a great book - just finished it and all the stories are really engaging. If you enjoyed reading any of these authors or fancy reading a bit of alien romance this is perfect for you...

Love, Encoded (Selected Evolution Series Book 1)
Love, Encoded (Selected Evolution Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars It was OK, 8 Nov. 2014
I enjoyed Sandra Harris's first book so I thought I'd try this one - it wasn't bad, I liked the story and the characters but didn't find it as engaging as the other book.

SuperLEDTM GU10 LED BULB 5.5W WITH 27 x 5050 SMD LEDs IN COOL WHITE THE BRIGHTEST SMD BULBS REPLACING 50W HALOGEN BULBS
Offered by Sourcing4U Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Nov. 2014
These lights were just what I wanted. They do exactly what the description says and my electrician said they were good quality - can't get much better than that!

To Light The Dragon's Fire: Dragons, Griffons and Centaurs, Oh My! (Dragons, Griffons, and Centaurs, Oh My! Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 1 Nov. 2014
I decided to read this because it was free - and I really enjoyed it. The characters were well-written and engaging, the story had great pace. I'm definitely going to read the next one in the series and recommend it to anyone looking for a good story.

Acqua Alta (Commissario Brunetti 05)
Acqua Alta (Commissario Brunetti 05)
by Donna Leon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great holiday read if you are off to Venice!, 29 Oct. 2014
I always enjoy the Brunetti books, a good detective story, but with a pleasant sensitive style of writing. I bought the first ones I read to take to Venice on holiday and they continue to remind me of the city.

Aphrodite's Kiss (Superhero Series Book 1)
Aphrodite's Kiss (Superhero Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 20 Oct. 2014
I really enjoyed this book - the characters were really well written and the story was well paced. Zoe was a great heroine and I recommend this book!

iZKA® - Apple iPod Classic Silicone Skin Case Cover - For Apple iPod Classic 80 / 120 / 160 GB Models (Blue)
Offered by inksale

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Oct. 2014
I bought one of these iPods and this cover is just what I needed. It fits perfectly and its a great colour!

Sneaker, Sandals, & Stilettoes: Fairy Tales for the Well-Heeled Princess
Sneaker, Sandals, & Stilettoes: Fairy Tales for the Well-Heeled Princess

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 15 Oct. 2014
I thought this book was great fun. Sneakers, Sandals and Stilettoes contains two stories both of which are well written, with great characters and interesting worlds. I recommend it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20