Profile for StumpyB > Reviews

Content by StumpyB

StumpyB

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
And What of Earth? (Jennifer Hodges/Warrior Queen Book 1)
And What of Earth? (Jennifer Hodges/Warrior Queen Book 1)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 1 Sep 2014
This is a really good book! I thought the premise was really interesting, unlike other books in this genre it deals more with the question: what would you do if aliens landed in your back garden?

Wray (Tornians Book 2)
Wray (Tornians Book 2)
Price: 2.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book!, 1 Sep 2014
I've really looked forward to the next book by MK Eidem and I wasn't disappointed. Wray is (if you like) the prequel to Grim, providing greater depth to the characters. I enjoyed it and recommend it...

Of Darkness, Light, and Fire (Daw Book Collectors)
Of Darkness, Light, and Fire (Daw Book Collectors)
by Tanya Huff
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 1 Sep 2014
I have enjoyed reading Tanya Huff's books - Of Darkness, Light and Fire is firmly in the fantasy genre. I enjoyed it although I prefer her urban fantasy novels.

Specimen Known as Jeanne Rose: Book One of the Alien Abduction Series (1)
Specimen Known as Jeanne Rose: Book One of the Alien Abduction Series (1)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 1 Sep 2014
I have really enjoyed reading the range of alien romance available on amazon. This book is very different from anything else I've read - Jeanne Rose is a teenager who gets abducted by a ship operated by an AI. It was good, I recommend it...

Honor Bound: Warlord Series
Honor Bound: Warlord Series
Price: 1.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 9 Aug 2014
I've read a number of alien romances now and I enjoyed this one, because the male lead was not perfect! It was good fun and I would recommend it.

Silverline 793796 Electricians Tool Pouch 220 x 270mm
Silverline 793796 Electricians Tool Pouch 220 x 270mm
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy..., 9 Aug 2014
I needed this tool pouch for work. It has made life sooo much easier (I've stopped loosing stuff)

Rising (The Rising Series Book 1)
Rising (The Rising Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good read!, 9 Aug 2014
I wasn't sure about the whole mermaid genre, but I tried this one anyway. I really enjoyed it - the characters were good and thought the undersea world was really well-written. I recommend it!

Razor's Traitorous Heart: The Alliance Book 2
Razor's Traitorous Heart: The Alliance Book 2
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 9 Aug 2014
I have enjoyed most of SE Smith's books and I thought that the next alliance book was really good. I builds on the story from in Book 1 and I would recommend it to anyone who tried the first one!

3/4 length orthotic insoles arch supports heel pads all sizes m - supplied to NHS
Offered by Active Orthotics
Price: 6.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit!, 9 Aug 2014
I've been having a bit of trouble with the fit of my shoes and thought I'd try some insoles. They worked!

Sole Control Classic 3/4 Orthotic Insoles with Arch Support and Heel Cup (Large (7 - 8.5))
Offered by Sole Control