Profile for StumpyB > Reviews

Content by StumpyB

StumpyB

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Next Always:: Number 1 in series (The Inn at Boonsboro Trilogy)
The Next Always:: Number 1 in series (The Inn at Boonsboro Trilogy)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best one I've read..., 19 July 2015
This isn't the best Nora Roberts book I've read. I didn't find it very inspiring and I don't think I will be purchasing any more in this series.

Arak's Love: A World Beyond Book 2
Arak's Love: A World Beyond Book 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Great second installment..., 19 July 2015
Really enjoyed the second instalment of this series. The characters had great depth and this book resolved all the odd twists in the first book. I liked the touches of humour and the world building. Michelle Howard continues to be one of my favourite authors in this genre.

aHunter4Life (AHunter4Hire Book 3)
aHunter4Life (AHunter4Hire Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed it..., 29 Jun. 2015
Was finally in the right frame of mind to read this book - totally worth it. Loved the characters, premise and world. The story had good pace and linked in well to the previous books. If you liked the first ones, you'll enjoy reading this!

Beauty And The Beast - Season 2 [DVD]
Beauty And The Beast - Season 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kristin Kreuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great season..., 26 Jun. 2015
I really enjoyed season two. I thought the character and relationship development was really good. Will definitely be watching the next season. I recommend it to anyone that enjoyed the first season or likes the supernatural romance genre...

Alien Separation: Alien Novels, Book 11
Alien Separation: Alien Novels, Book 11
by Gini Koch
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 26 Jun. 2015
Another brilliant book from Gini Koch. The characters, premise and world continue to be awesome. I really recommend it to anyone whose enjoyed the series.

Universal Alien: Alien Novels, Book 10
Universal Alien: Alien Novels, Book 10
by Gini Koch
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant alien novel..., 23 May 2015
I have really enjoyed reading these books - I love the characters, premise and world. The parallel universe concept was really well developed and helped to further the plot. I recommend it if you've read the previous books (if you haven't and you like alien romances give them a go!)

SteelSeries H Wireless Headset (PC CD)
SteelSeries H Wireless Headset (PC CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 17 May 2015
I'm really pleased with this wireless headset. It's just what I wanted!

A Warlord's Heart: Warlord Series 3.5
A Warlord's Heart: Warlord Series 3.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this!, 17 May 2015
Another great book in the Warlord series. Really liked the character development. Recommend it to anyone who has read the earlier books!

Girl Gone Nova: Part One (Girl Gone Nova Series Book 1)
Girl Gone Nova: Part One (Girl Gone Nova Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed it!, 17 May 2015
I got this free e-book and really enjoyed it. Liked the unusual heroine able to shift from one personality to another. Great potential. Will definitely be getting the next book...

The Catalyst: (Book One)
The Catalyst: (Book One)

5.0 out of 5 stars I really liked this book..., 3 May 2015
I really liked this book. The characters, world and premise were really good. The story focuses on Dr Robin Kay - one of a group of scientists - whose actions inadvertently lead to an alien invasion and a romantic relationship with the alien leading the attack. It was an interesting take on the traditional alien romance and how unethical science could contribute to the destruction of the planet. Recommend it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20