Profile for StumpyB > Reviews

Content by StumpyB

StumpyB

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Love, Encoded (Selected Evolution Series Book 1)
Love, Encoded (Selected Evolution Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars It was OK, 8 Nov 2014
I enjoyed Sandra Harris's first book so I thought I'd try this one - it wasn't bad, I liked the story and the characters but didn't find it as engaging as the other book.

SuperLEDTM GU10 LED BULB 5.5W WITH 27 x 5050 SMD LEDs IN COOL WHITE THE BRIGHTEST SMD BULBS REPLACING 50W HALOGEN BULBS
Offered by Sourcing4U Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Nov 2014
These lights were just what I wanted. They do exactly what the description says and my electrician said they were good quality - can't get much better than that!

To Light The Dragon's Fire: Dragons, Griffons and Centaurs, Oh My! (Dragons, Griffons, and Centaurs, Oh My! Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 1 Nov 2014
I decided to read this because it was free - and I really enjoyed it. The characters were well-written and engaging, the story had great pace. I'm definitely going to read the next one in the series and recommend it to anyone looking for a good story.

Acqua Alta (Commissario Brunetti 05)
Acqua Alta (Commissario Brunetti 05)
by Donna Leon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great holiday read if you are off to Venice!, 29 Oct 2014
I always enjoy the Brunetti books, a good detective story, but with a pleasant sensitive style of writing. I bought the first ones I read to take to Venice on holiday and they continue to remind me of the city.

Aphrodite's Kiss (Superhero Series Book 1)
Aphrodite's Kiss (Superhero Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 20 Oct 2014
I really enjoyed this book - the characters were really well written and the story was well paced. Zoe was a great heroine and I recommend this book!

iZKA® - Apple iPod Classic Silicone Skin Case Cover - For Apple iPod Classic 80 / 120 / 160 GB Models (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Oct 2014
I bought one of these iPods and this cover is just what I needed. It fits perfectly and its a great colour!

Sneaker, Sandals, & Stilettoes: Fairy Tales for the Well-Heeled Princess
Sneaker, Sandals, & Stilettoes: Fairy Tales for the Well-Heeled Princess

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 15 Oct 2014
I thought this book was great fun. Sneakers, Sandals and Stilettoes contains two stories both of which are well written, with great characters and interesting worlds. I recommend it!

Indexing
Indexing
by Seanan McGuire

5.0 out of 5 stars I've enjoyed reading, 8 Oct 2014
This review is from: Indexing (Paperback)
I have enjoyed reading Indexing. It is a series of short stories originally written as Kindle serials. It's a great idea and if you are a fan of Seanan McGuire's books, you'll enjoy this one!

Untamed Hunger (Alpha Colony Book 1)
Untamed Hunger (Alpha Colony Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not my cup of tea at all!, 7 Oct 2014
I'm afraid I couldn't finish it - very descriptive sex scenes and very little story - it wasn't my kind of thing at all and I wouldn't recommend it.

Before the Moon Rises (Ritter Werewolves Book 1)
Before the Moon Rises (Ritter Werewolves Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 7 Oct 2014
I loved this book - it's a short dark fantasy romance. The characters were well written and the story flowed really well. Janet was a great heroine, with a personality and a sense of humour. If you enjoy books with werewolves, you'll love this one!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20