Profile for StumpyB > Reviews

White Collar - complete Season 3 [DVD] Import with Region 2
Dvd ~ Matthew Bomer
Offered by TVserieshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Season 3, 23 Sep 2014
I really like white collar - I'd been debating purchasing the import for sometime - it worked fine and it was easy to get rid of the subtitles. Brilliant story, picking up where season 2 left off. Would recommend to fans...

Warfarin User Medical ID Alert Bracelet - Stainless Steel - One size fits all - Totally Adjustable - JSC Jewellery THE Medical ID Charm Bracelet Specialists.
Offered by JSC Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea!, 23 Sep 2014
This warfarin medical ID alert bracelet is just what I was looking for. I thought it was a great price and found it easy to take links out so it fits.

Return of the Pale Feather (Time Walkers Book 2)
Return of the Pale Feather (Time Walkers Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book, 23 Sep 2014
Another great instalment of the Time Walkers books, I love the books by E.B. Brown - recommend them!

Trust (Love & the Aliens)
Trust (Love & the Aliens)

3.0 out of 5 stars Missed opportunity, 23 Sep 2014
I was a bit frustrated by this short story, I felt it had real potential as an alien romance and I liked the organic technology ideas - but it started out very detail heavy and when the characters started to interact there wasn't enough detail and I felt the author missed some great opportunities for character/story development.

The Overlord's Heir: Warlord Series
The Overlord's Heir: Warlord Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series, 17 Sep 2014
I enjoyed the first book so I bought the second and I have to say that I wasn't disappointed. The Overloard's Heir is a short romance that continues the story of Miki and Vann. I recommend it if you're looking for a short romance/ fantasy type book...

Creative Differences (Jennifer Hodges/Warrior Queen Book 2)
Creative Differences (Jennifer Hodges/Warrior Queen Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 11 Sep 2014
The second book in the Warrior Queen Series continues the story of Jennifer Hodges, a young woman from Earth who is trying to find a place for herself in an alien culture, while adjusting to being one of the most powerful people in an alien empire. It is a great story, very different from anything else out there and I recommend it!

Anja's Star (Outer Settlement Agency)
Anja's Star (Outer Settlement Agency)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 11 Sep 2014
I enjoyed reading Anja's Star - it's a short, fast paced romance where two strangers are forced to work together to recover a missing spaceship.

The Winter Long: October Daye #8
The Winter Long: October Daye #8
by Seanan McGuire
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant book, 11 Sep 2014
Another brilliant book from Seanan McGuire - the Winter Long continues the story of October Daye, delving into her back story and providing an explanation for the events in the first book. I really enjoyed it and recommend it if you have read the other books in the series (if you haven't you should really start reading!).

Roar!: a paranormal romance
Roar!: a paranormal romance

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this one, 11 Sep 2014
Roar is a short alien romance that tells the story of Iris, a school librarian that has moved back home to take care of her elderly parents. After a bad date and a wrong turn, Iris discovers that there is other intelligent life in the universe. I really enjoyed this book, Iris is just what you want in a female heroine and it was well written. I recommend it and look forward to the next instalment!

NCIS: Los Angeles - Season 5 [DVD]
NCIS: Los Angeles - Season 5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris O'Donnell

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great season..., 11 Sep 2014
Another great season of NCIS LA. Continues the story from the cliff hanger at the end of last season. There is plenty of character development and explosions - if you've enjoyed previous seasons, you'll love this one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20