Profile for StumpyB > Reviews

Content by StumpyB

StumpyB

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Acqua Alta (Commissario Brunetti 05)
Acqua Alta (Commissario Brunetti 05)
by Donna Leon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great holiday read if you are off to Venice!, 29 Oct 2014
I always enjoy the Brunetti books, a good detective story, but with a pleasant sensitive style of writing. I bought the first ones I read to take to Venice on holiday and they continue to remind me of the city.

Aphrodite's Kiss (Protectors (Superhero Series) Book 1)
Aphrodite's Kiss (Protectors (Superhero Series) Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 20 Oct 2014
I really enjoyed this book - the characters were really well written and the story was well paced. Zoe was a great heroine and I recommend this book!

iZKA® - Apple iPod Classic Silicone Skin Case Cover - For Apple iPod Classic 80 / 120 / 160 GB Models (Blue)
Offered by iBox Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Oct 2014
I bought one of these iPods and this cover is just what I needed. It fits perfectly and its a great colour!

Sneaker, Sandals, & Stilettoes: Fairy Tales for the Well-Heeled Princess
Sneaker, Sandals, & Stilettoes: Fairy Tales for the Well-Heeled Princess

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 15 Oct 2014
I thought this book was great fun. Sneakers, Sandals and Stilettoes contains two stories both of which are well written, with great characters and interesting worlds. I recommend it!

Indexing
Indexing
by Seanan McGuire

5.0 out of 5 stars I've enjoyed reading, 8 Oct 2014
This review is from: Indexing (Paperback)
I have enjoyed reading Indexing. It is a series of short stories originally written as Kindle serials. It's a great idea and if you are a fan of Seanan McGuire's books, you'll enjoy this one!

Untamed Hunger (Alpha Colony Book 1)
Untamed Hunger (Alpha Colony Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not my cup of tea at all!, 7 Oct 2014
I'm afraid I couldn't finish it - very descriptive sex scenes and very little story - it wasn't my kind of thing at all and I wouldn't recommend it.

Before the Moon Rises (Ritter Werewolves Book 1)
Before the Moon Rises (Ritter Werewolves Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 7 Oct 2014
I loved this book - it's a short dark fantasy romance. The characters were well written and the story flowed really well. Janet was a great heroine, with a personality and a sense of humour. If you enjoy books with werewolves, you'll love this one!

Ritzenhoff & Breker 394955 Table Mats Bamboo Set of 6
Ritzenhoff & Breker 394955 Table Mats Bamboo Set of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 5 Oct 2014
These are just what I was looking for to go with my new dining table! They look much better in real life - excellent quality - really pleased!

The Crystal Warrior: Book One of The Crystal Warriors Series
The Crystal Warrior: Book One of The Crystal Warriors Series

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read, 5 Oct 2014
I've read a few books in this genre and I have to say this one wasn't bad. You have to persevere through the prologue (the language was a bit unwieldy), but the characters were well-written and the world building was good. I thought it was great that the characters questioned the extent to which their feelings were real or the result of the spell. I would recommend it to people who enjoy alien romances.

The Alpha Meets His Match (A paranormal romance) (Shifters, Inc. Book 1)
The Alpha Meets His Match (A paranormal romance) (Shifters, Inc. Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really what I expected, 1 Oct 2014
I didn't enjoy this as much as the short story in the free e-book. It is obviously the prequel to Pixie's story.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20