Profile for Mr. R. Johnson > Reviews

Content by Mr. R. Johnson

Mr. R. Johnson "rayjay" (hexham, england)

Page: 1 | 2
Motorola Moto G 3rd Generation (2015) Screen Protector Pack, Super Clear by Minotaur (6 Screen Protectors)
Offered by Minotaur Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars First class product, 24 Jan. 2016
Great product at a great price. Highly recommend.

Motorola Moto G 3rd Generation SIM-Free Smartphone 2 GB RAM/16 GB ROM (Amazon Exclusive)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone., 24 Jan. 2016
I am delighted with this phone. It has a fast processor, a great screen and long battery life all I need really.

Motorola Original Moto G 3rd Generation Flip Shell - Charcoal
Motorola Original Moto G 3rd Generation Flip Shell - Charcoal

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone, 24 Jan. 2016
I am delighted with my Motorola Moto G. I've had the phone for a couple of weeks now and have yet to find any fault with it. It has a fast processor, a great screen and long battery life. All I want really.

AMOS 3 LED 360° Flexible Torch Flashlight Telescopic Extendable Portable Car DIY Work Camping Flexi Light Lamp with Magnetic Pick Up Head Tool & Magnetic Base (Black)
Offered by UUMART HK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Torch, 9 Dec. 2015
Yhis is a very good product at a vrry reasonable price. It arrived promptly and so far I am delighted.

2700mAh High Capacity Battery for HTC Desire S G12 S510e G11 UK stock
2700mAh High Capacity Battery for HTC Desire S G12 S510e G11 UK stock

5.0 out of 5 stars exact replacement battery, 3 Sept. 2014
Bought this battery to replace the original in my wife's htc desire phone. Seems to be an exact replacement and is working fine. Delighted with the delivery service. Came on a Sunday to deepest Northumberland. Brilliant.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector, MediaDevil Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars screen protector for samsung galaxy s3, 10 Sept. 2013
There are many screen protectors on the market and the Media Devil is by no means the cheapest. If, however, you just want a screen protector that does a hassle free job first time look no further. I've tried cheap screen protectors before and they are just that - cheap. If you care about quality, good and efficient service and are partial to confectionary (2 sweeties came in the pack) this is the product for you. Well done Media Devil.

Samsung 32GB Class 10 UHS-1 Grade 1 48MB/s MicroSDHC Plus Memory Card without adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung 32gb micro sd card, 10 Sept. 2013
I bought this sd card to go into my Samsung tablet. It worked immediately after formatting and appears to have super fast data transfer rates. It's exactly what I wanted and works exactly as I wanted it too. Delivery was quick and efficient and the price was very competitive. If that doesn't get five stars I don't know what should.

Olympus 8 x 25 WP I Binoculars
Olympus 8 x 25 WP I Binoculars

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little binoculars, 6 Nov. 2011
I wanted a pair of compact binoculars to take with me on walks rather than carry my heavier Audubon 8 x 40's. After a great deal of research I settled on these Olympus 8 x 25's and they are brilliant. What really amazes me is the quality of the optics. These little bins give an astonishing amount of light from just 25 mm objective lenses - I believe just as much as the 40 mm ones on my Audubons. I would definitely recommend these binoculars as a light weight, compact alternative to larger bins.

It Takes Two!
It Takes Two!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected., 14 Aug. 2011
This review is from: It Takes Two! (MP3 Download)
I'm a great fan of Kenny Wheeler so I was really looking forward to hearing this recording. I was rather disappointed to find that it was actually a John Abercrombie set with occasional collaborations from Kenny. It's good but it's not what it says on the tin. To bill it as a Kenny Wheeler disc is somewhat misleading.

LG GH22NS 22x SATA DVDRW Drive - Bare Black
LG GH22NS 22x SATA DVDRW Drive - Bare Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value Optical Drive, 27 Mar. 2011
I have to admit that I was a bit sceptical when I ordered this LG DVD drive as it seemed to cheap to be true. I have proved the old adage that "If a thing seems too good to be true then it probably isn't very good." This drive does everything I want it to do. It was plug and play and worked perfectly right from the off. For the price it is almost stealing! Buy it.

Page: 1 | 2