Profile for Elsa > Reviews

Content by Elsa

Elsa

Samsung Licensed Metal Look Cool Clip-On Case Cover for Galaxy S2 by Anymode - Red
Price: 4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning: This does not fit a Samsung Galaxy SII!, 18 April 2012
Does not fit a Samsung Galaxy SII ! It falls off and doesn't hold the phone at all, this can not be a real Samsung product. I'm surprised Amazon sell such a poor product. Don't even want to give this product one star, if fails all round. It's going back!

Black Focus Pad, And Black White Target, 10oz, Boxing Gloves, Martial Arts, Training, Kickboxing, Punching, Equipment, Home, Gym, Muay Thai, Sparring, Rex Leather,
Offered by MAXSTRENGTH
Price: 17.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for an weekly boxer, 24 Dec 2011
These are ok and do the job for your average boxerise enthusiast. However, they are too big for an average sized woman, but would be fine for a man. They are easy to get on and off, as are the pads if you're working with a partner.

Overall, worth the money.

The Ultimate Book of Science: Everything you need to know
The Ultimate Book of Science: Everything you need to know
by Various
Price: 11.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Great starter for a young scientist or rusty adult!, 24 Dec 2011
As a primary school teacher, I would recommend this book for children in Key stage 2, Year 3 and above. It explains the basics of all strands of science clearly and in a visually interesting manner with lots of pictures and diagrams. At the same time, it won't overload kids, but give them just enough on each aspect.

It's also a great little read for adults who want to swat up on the basics without wading through more hefty stuff.

Highly recommended.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it!, 27 Jan 2011
The black covering on the bag I received began to split and peel off after just two weeks and the trim began to fray too. This was really disappointing as I bought it for my son for Christmas and he really wanted it. I emailed the company saying how disappointed I was. They said return it for a refund. Later I decided to do that and return it, so I emailed them again so they knew what I was doing, I included my original complaint as I didn't know how big the company was and if I needed to explain all again.

I got a stroppy email back saying why was I making all the fuss again? They would refund me, but normally they would give more compensation to customers but because of my attitude this time they wouldn't 'go that extra mile'.

So, poor bag and poor attitude to their customer who was upset with poor goods! Generally customers are upset when something they bought for someone falls to pieces, this is not the response you expect from a company - an apology and some acknowledgement of how annoying it is to receive poor goods would have been nice. When you shop online, its a pain to have to trudge to the post office to return it all isn't it?