Profile for C Lewney > Reviews

Handiscoop Easy Reach Poop Scoop, 80 cm
Handiscoop Easy Reach Poop Scoop, 80 cm
Price: 18.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Poop scooped, 22 April 2014
A great improvement on using the hoe and the trowel in the garden - saves bending too. Glad I bought it

Bosch Rotak 34 Ergoflex Electric Rotary Lawnmower (34 cm Cutting Width)
Bosch Rotak 34 Ergoflex Electric Rotary Lawnmower (34 cm Cutting Width)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mower, 7 July 2013
We have replaced a petrol mower with this one and it is so much easier. It does a good job too - the lawn looks well cut.

AVG Internet Security 2013 and TuneUp Utilities 2013 - 4 User 1 year License(PC)
Price: 37.73

5.0 out of 5 stars AVG, 9 April 2013
I had used AVG Free for a number of years; but felt that I needed a higher level of security and decided to purchase this version which provides it. It works away unobtrusively which some other security software doesn't do.

RIL50 8 LED Mini Inspection Light Lamp With Pocket Clip & Magnet
RIL50 8 LED Mini Inspection Light Lamp With Pocket Clip & Magnet
Offered by Glaze Auto Parts
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LED Mini torch, 9 April 2013
I was nearly put off buying this item by some of the reviews on your website which said that it didn't have an on/off switch. This is incorrect, as the switch is on the end of the torch. It is a great little item and I am please that I bought it. Good price as well.

The Finest
The Finest
Price: 4.26

5.0 out of 5 stars The Finest, 9 April 2013
This review is from: The Finest (Audio CD)
Bought this for my husband as he always liked them years ago. he is very pleased with my purchase. I enjoy it too

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits
Offered by Bridport Music
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The Troggs, 9 April 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Had forgotten all about them Takes me back a few years! Good to hear them again and again and again

Panasonic RP-WF820EB-K FM Wireless Headphones with 100M Range and Battery Charging Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic wireless headphones, 22 Feb 2012
My husband is really pleased with these headphones. The sound is of good quality and they are comfortable to wear. altogether a most satisfactory purchase.

Keep Calm and Carry On (Red) Fine China Mug - Boxed mug
Keep Calm and Carry On (Red) Fine China Mug - Boxed mug
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 4.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stocking filler, 22 Nov 2011
Product arrived very quickly and was well packaged. The mugs are good and the pattern goes right round both sides of the mug

RHS Vegetable & Fruit Gardening
RHS Vegetable & Fruit Gardening
by DK

4.0 out of 5 stars Gardening book, 23 Mar 2011
I bought this for a present and the recipient seemed to be pleased with the gift. I had a quick flick through myself and thought that it looked very comprehensive and informative.

T & G Scimitar Wall Towel Holder
T & G Scimitar Wall Towel Holder
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares
Price: 14.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen towel holder, 23 Mar 2011
I had tried to find one of these in the local shops but couldn't do so. So I ordered online not knowing really what I was buying. The quality however is good and I have not found any problem with the product.

Page: 1 | 2