Profile for Abd Al-Rassoul > Reviews

Content by Abd Al-Rassoul

Abd Al-Rassoul "Kurosaki Ichigo" (Nottingham, UK)

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3)
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3)
Offered by GAMES CONSOLES BARGAIN
Price: 14.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Tekken TT2 - another greatness, 13 Oct 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
As stated by other reviewers, visually and musically stunning. The stages put T6 to shame [with exception to the sheep stage in T6].

Characters playability is the same as for T6.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2012 10:31 PM GMT

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good protection BUT not very versatile, 8 Sep 2012
I bought the yellow cover and I love the color.

It fits nicely and provides good protection - the cover feels nice but comparing to other tablets covers [i.e iPad], is not the best.

The main disadvantage to me is that once you apply the cover, it makes handling the tablet in vertical position rather difficult [if you are trying to use it for reading with one hand].

Wall-E (PS3)
Wall-E (PS3)
Offered by superdiskdeals
Price: 15.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Very basic game for such a beautiful moive, 24 Mar 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wall-E (PS3) (Video Game)
I bought this for my son when he was 4-5 years old. It is difficult even for me and having played similar movie-based games, this one is not that good.

Spirited Away - Double Disc [DVD]
Spirited Away - Double Disc [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-see-before-you-die movie, 24 Mar 2012
As described by others - you have to see this one.

Beautiful story. The OST is also nice.

Majin and The Forsaken Kingdom (PS3)
Majin and The Forsaken Kingdom (PS3)
Offered by b68solutions
Price: 18.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice adventure with the Majin, 21 Mar 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this game for my son [6 years old] and obviously I had to help in some parts of this game but overall we both enjoyed it.

Graphics are decent. Playability not bad and the music is beautiful.

I gave it 4 stars because it has some flaws but overall enjoyable experience and well worth the money. We finished it in about 30 hours.

BenQ V2400 Eco 24-inch W LCD Monitor (LED,1080p,VGA,HDMI) - White
BenQ V2400 Eco 24-inch W LCD Monitor (LED,1080p,VGA,HDMI) - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful monitor and better picture, 28 Sep 2010
I recently bought this monitor. I don't have HDMI output from my computer so using the supplied VGA cable. I can't fault the picture and apparently it is better with HDMI input.

I like the forward/backward tilt as no all monitors have this feature.

I am using this with Windows XP (yes I know, very old) and no issues so far.

UP (PS3)
UP (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice game for kids, 28 Sep 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: UP (PS3) (Video Game)
Unlike other reviewers, I think this game deserves 5 stars.

My son enjoys this game and we play it together. Co-op mode is beautiful and it is not difficult so easy for children. Also it has nice music and it wasn't boring even for me.

It also has few mini-games that can play 4 people. These are more competitive and adults will enjoy them as well as kids.

I've bought few kids games but this one is our favourite despite being the oldest one of them.

Music From The Motion Picture The Assassination Of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Surreal music, 4 Nov 2009
I have this CD for a while now. Forget about the movie, because it shouldn't make any difference for rating the music.

The music is just painfully beautiful and if you like gloomy music then it doesn't get any better than this. I've never heard of Nick Cave before this movie but this work has immortalised him (for me at least).

There are 5 extra-tracks that I've seen on youtube but sadly they are not included in this CD.

Peace.