Profile for kathryn read > Reviews

Content by kathryn read

kathryn read (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Merrell Womens Snowbound Mid WTPF J48852 Midnight Trekking and Hiking Boots 6 UK, 39 EU

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as comfortable as other Merrells, 21 Feb 2014
These arrived and I tried to like them, but they were a bit big and there was not the usual padding and comfort that I was expecting from a Merrell boot.

R64 240V 40W E27
R64 240V 40W E27
Offered by The Lightbulb Company

5.0 out of 5 stars The correct fit, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: R64 240V 40W E27 (DIY & Tools)
The description was good enough that I was able to choose the right bulbs for my Mum's kitchen ceiling. Just right.

Mandolin Scale Finder: Easy-To-Use Guide to Over 1,300 Mandolin Chords 6 Inch. X 9 Inch. Edition
by Chad Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful Book, 21 Feb 2014
This has a lot of information in it, and is a neat little book. My son was very happy to receive it.

Merrell Chameleon Arc 2 Rival Waterproof Ladies Wa Cocoa 6.5 UK UK
Merrell Chameleon Arc 2 Rival Waterproof Ladies Wa Cocoa 6.5 UK UK
Offered by Field & Trek

5.0 out of 5 stars My winter boots, 21 Feb 2014
These boots are lovely and warm and very comfortable. I usually take a size 5 1/2 so I ordered 6 1/2 to allow for socks and toe space. They are just right.

I read reviews saying how they were not thoroughly waterproof, so I waterproofed them with NicWax which has kept any wet coming through the seams. The tongue of the boot has breathable fabric on either side which would not stop a puddle coming in next to the laces, and could be a problem in very long very wet grass.

I am very happy with the boots and have managed to avoid deep puddles.

Rooster Double Oven Glove
Rooster Double Oven Glove
Offered by fab-furnishings

5.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive and functional, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Rooster Double Oven Glove (Misc.)
These gloves were given as a Christmas present, and I was very happy with the quality, design and attractive cheerful cockerels. I bought a couple of tea towels too.

Canine Stop Chew Spray, Gold Label, Bitter Taste & Tingling Sensation, 250 ml spray
Offered by Equestrian Performance

5.0 out of 5 stars Stops some dogs chewing things, 21 Feb 2014
I bought this to stop a labrador chewing his bed. It seems to have worked. Someone else I know had problems with a collie pup chewing the wicker chairs in the conservatory. They told me this spray works for them.

Morphy Richards Accents 102602 Jug Kettle - White
Morphy Richards Accents 102602 Jug Kettle - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 21 Feb 2014
This is a robust kettle. It feels like a good quality item in use. (Previously I bought a Russell Hobbs kettle, but that one is less well made, and the brand name lettering smudged and melted when I used a cream cleaner on it - so the paint was not very tough.)

This Morphy Richards kettle was a present for my Mum, and she loves it. It is smart, tough, and nice use with a spout well shaped to fill from the tap without the need to lift the lid. The LED just lights up the switch and not the sides.

Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with Silver Dial Analogue Display and White Leather Strap KLS-0251L
Offered by BrightRetail

4.0 out of 5 stars Had to order a replacement, 21 Feb 2014
The first watch received had a flat battery. I returned that watch and was sent a replacement. I have a black Kahuna watch in a very similar design and wear it every day. It is tough and comfortable. The strap has become a bit stinky because of the constant use and getting hot while working and exercising, and it is difficult to clean it enough to stop it being stinky. It is a very attractive watch though and I have had no problems with it, and have replaced the battery - which was in a sealed waterproof pod.

SanDisk microSDHC memory card 8GB Class4 C4 BRAND NEW GENUINE SEALED PACK
SanDisk microSDHC memory card 8GB Class4 C4 BRAND NEW GENUINE SEALED PACK
Offered by Wholesaleprice-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Works in a Samsung phone, 21 Feb 2014
This is a good addition to the new Samsung phone I bought for my boyfriend. He likes it, and with this Sandisk memory he can take and store photos and messages from me :-)

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Premium Black Top Flip PU Leather Case with Touch Screen Stylus, Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth
Offered by One 2 Three online

5.0 out of 5 stars A useful protection for a valuable phone, 21 Feb 2014
This gives the Samsung Galaxy Ace excellent protection from bumps, scratches and shock from being dropped. It is plastic and the phone clicks into it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8