Profile for kathryn read > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Kingsley Wood Nail Brush/Natural Bristle
Kingsley Wood Nail Brush/Natural Bristle

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 12 Dec 2013
A top quality product which looks good, and does a good job. Real bristles are more forgiving than nylon ones.

Women's Luxury Merino Wool & Mulberry Silk (70/30) Thermal Underwear Vest Top (Large 16-18, Dark Rose ORGANIC wool)
Offered by Lana Bambini

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfortable, 12 Dec 2013
I decided I was worth it, and ordered the proper silk and wool mix underwear. I think it was a good idea and look forward to feeling much warmer in the cold days ahead. It is good and long so my kidneys will appreciate that.

Your Dog: Its Development, Behaviour and Training
Your Dog: Its Development, Behaviour and Training
by John Rogerson

5.0 out of 5 stars Good practical advice, 12 Dec 2013
I have dipped into this book to find answers to dog owners questions. It is clearly and simply written and makes a lot of sense.

Ulster Weaver Rooster Linen Tea Towel
Ulster Weaver Rooster Linen Tea Towel
Offered by All Pretty Things UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 12 Dec 2013
Good quality linen teatowel. The design is very pleasing and there are many people who would be happy with this as a lovely Christmas present - I may have to order one or two more!

3 x Omicron 20 Watt 100w equivalent Bayonet Cap BC B22 Fitting - 1200 Lumens - Energy Saving Light Bulb - 3 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of useful Light Bulbs, 4 Nov 2013
These arrived quickly and are just right for the job. They are quite small and tidy so they will fit in many of my lamps and lightshades.

The Pillars of the Earth [DVD] [2010]
The Pillars of the Earth [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Ian McShane

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Nov 2013
I saw this series on the TV last year. I loved it. I bought the box set for my boyfriend and watched it again with him. We loved it!

BT Décor 2500 Corded Telephone with Answer Machine - White
BT Décor 2500 Corded Telephone with Answer Machine - White

3.0 out of 5 stars I sent it back after having tried it out., 4 Nov 2013
This phone was too light and kept falling off the sideboard. The dial tone was alright and the display was quite clear. I sent it back and got a Binatone which I am happier with - even though the ring-tones are bloody stupid.

Stagg M50E Electro-acoustic Bluegrass Mandolin with Nato Top
Stagg M50E Electro-acoustic Bluegrass Mandolin with Nato Top

4.0 out of 5 stars Not very expensive - needed setting up though, 4 Nov 2013
We took it to the local music shop and had it set up for about £50. There was a buzz from a loose pick-up inside the body. The nice man at the music shop dismantled it and fixed the buzz. Does the job for my son who is keen on learning to play the mandolin.

Binatone Speakeasy 5 Corded Big Button Telephone in White
Binatone Speakeasy 5 Corded Big Button Telephone in White

4.0 out of 5 stars Just right apart from the ring tone, 4 Nov 2013
This is as close as I am able to get to the perfect ansaphone for me. The reception is not distorted and there is no particular buzz and no delay. The ringer is pretty annoying and have settled for the 'Cancan' knees up type of tune - though the other tunes are comparatively annoying. The base unit and hand set are both heavy enough to stay put - so that's nice. The buttons are big and positive. The function keys are easy to work out. The display is clear. The ring is plenty loud enough. Speaker phone is good and loud. Better than several other phones that I tried out.

Ankermann-PC.WildCAT GAMER., AMD A10-6800K Black Edition 4x 4.10GHz, ATI RADEON HD 8670D Graphics, Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit, 2TB Toshiba HDD, 16 GB RAM, 24x DVD-RW Writer-, Card Reader, Art.Nr.: 31693, EAN: 4260219658393

5.0 out of 5 stars Really big, and at the same time very quiet. Brilliant!!, 4 Nov 2013
I really am very pleased indeed with my new Ankermann pc. Ordering it was straight forward. Upgrading it was quite easy, and it was built to my specification. It arrived on time, I set it up, and it has been working quietly and efficiently ever since. Very pleased.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8