Profile for Dogbird > Reviews

Dogbird (UK)

Philips Sonicare HX6014/26 Pro Results Brush Heads Standard Pack of 4
Philips Sonicare HX6014/26 Pro Results Brush Heads Standard Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, SUPER-FAST delivery!, 25 Jun. 2014
A good buy and exactly what it says on the tin! Genuine product, SUPER-fast delivery, will definitely order again as there are many copies out there. We only get one set of teeth so I always want original goods.

The Posture Workbook: Free Yourself from Back, Neck and Shoulder Pain with the Alexander Technique
by Carolyn Nicholls

5.0 out of 5 stars Haven't read the book yet but great service from Seller & great condition ...., 25 Jun. 2014
Haven't read the book fully yet, bought on the basis of other people's reviews & my AT Teacher's recommendation of Carolyn Nicholls. Looking forward to reading it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 5, 2014 3:22 PM BST

Disabled Parking Bay (Why have you stolen my space - FLYERS) x 100 - Leave on cars that take up disabled bays with no blue badge!
Offered by Mileymoo's Merchandise

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, gets to the point POLITELY & within the Law!, 25 Jun. 2014
Good quality flyer, double-sided, gets the point across politely. It's non-adhesive so within the Law as far as I'm led to believe - it just makes the point in the hope that anyone with a conscience might think again next time they take up a Disabled Bay because their 4x4 needs the extra room, or that they'll only be 10 mins 'popping into a shop or to the cashpoint' (I understand the name for these people is 'Cashpoint Cripples' - not my invention, I hasten to add! I think it's an Americanism).

Aside from that, great service from this Seller. All goods as described and super-fast delivery. 5*

SWINGING RODENT CAR AIR FRESHENER
SWINGING RODENT CAR AIR FRESHENER
Offered by Ali Air Freshener Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware product description, 4 Aug. 2013
This review is from: SWINGING RODENT CAR AIR FRESHENER
This is not a novelty air freshener in my opinion. It is a piece of impregnated card with a picture of a rodent on it. For the price, I expected it to be a small rodent toy to hang in your car. However, a full refund was issued immediately upon receipt of my return which, by its nature, fortunately only cost me the price of a stamp. So, good seller albeit slightly misleading product description in my opinion.