Profile for Olly > Reviews

Piddles the Penguin - A funny wee ebook for kids
Piddles the Penguin - A funny wee ebook for kids
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny!!, 31 Oct 2013
I was forced to buy some ebooks for my youngest son when on holiday as, being a tool, I forgot to pack some bedtime stories! When browsing the available titles this caught my eye as we both love penguins and silly books.

The story is very funny and, for us, is read in between giggles. Always makes the kids laugh, especially the last few pages.

iBPM Sony Xperia SP Screen Protector 10 pack plus free cloth
iBPM Sony Xperia SP Screen Protector 10 pack plus free cloth
Offered by BPM UK LTD
Price: 1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 31 Oct 2013
Ordered a pack of these for my son's phone. Easy to fit and great quality, the first one is still going strong and would not be surprised if this pack outlasts the phone!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item but..., 31 Oct 2013
Ordered this over a branded item based on other reviews, it arrived very quickly and works very well. The fact that it included 50 glue sticks is a great bonus and means it should last a good amount of time.

However, I think it should be made clearer that this is a mini glue gun. It was a bit of a shock to open the box to find something half the size of what I was expecting!

Selle SMP Big Bum Sprung Comfort Bike Saddle
Selle SMP Big Bum Sprung Comfort Bike Saddle
Offered by Parkers of Bolton
Price: 11.47

5.0 out of 5 stars More a sofa than a saddle, 16 Sep 2011
I ordered this for my wife as she was finding the factory fit saddle on her new bike uncomfortable on longer rides. First impressions on arrival were that they had mistakenly sent out a small sofa, this thing is really big!!

Thankfully it is also really comfortable, well built and was a doddle to fit. The adjustment options are somewhat basic but fully functional (the bolt that tightens the saddle to the seat post also allows the seat angle and reach to be adjusted). So far it has proven to be a great investment and has all but eliminated saddle related pain.