Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Kiran > Reviews

Content by Kiran

Kiran

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 30 Mar. 2014
can't really go wrong with this. Fit my Henry perfectly and a decent lentgth! If I could critique it I thought the width was small of the actual hose but it does its job so im not complaining!

Edexcel AS and A Level Modular Mathematics: Core Mathematics 1
Edexcel AS and A Level Modular Mathematics: Core Mathematics 1
by Keith Pledger

5.0 out of 5 stars 100%, 27 Oct. 2013
GOT 100% in the paper. Nothing more to add really (though obviously do the practise exam papers on the Edexcel website to get a better understanding of the types of questions in the exam as this mostly looks at learning the content). Also some of the questions are crazily difficult in the exercises so don't be too scared! They are quite unrealistic. i used to skip those questions and 'came back to them later'

Edexcel AS and A Level Modular Mathematics - Statistics 1
Edexcel AS and A Level Modular Mathematics - Statistics 1
by Keith Pledger et al

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price, 27 Oct. 2013
examples easy to understand, logical, a great instrument to use along with exam papers to get a good grade :)

Dr. Marten's 1460 Original, Unisex-Adults' Boots, Cherry Red, 5 UK
Dr. Marten's 1460 Original, Unisex-Adults' Boots, Cherry Red, 5 UK
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST FABULOUS!, 27 Oct. 2013
They arrived in about 2 days! I was completely surprised about the efficiency of the delivery! The are the real ones! I had doubts at the when I was ordering them but when they arrived I compared them with my older sister's pair and I'm 100 percent sure they are the real deal! I'm just very happy with them, best bit of money I've ever spent on such a cheap product. I'm thinking of ordering another pair for my little sister now :) Thanks Amazon!