Profile for Kiran > Reviews

2.5 Metre Hose For Henry Vacuum Cleaners
2.5 Metre Hose For Henry Vacuum Cleaners
Offered by Suds-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 30 Mar 2014
can't really go wrong with this. Fit my Henry perfectly and a decent lentgth! If I could critique it I thought the width was small of the actual hose but it does its job so im not complaining!

Edexcel AS and A Level Modular Mathematics: Core Mathematics 1
Edexcel AS and A Level Modular Mathematics: Core Mathematics 1
by Keith Pledger

5.0 out of 5 stars 100%, 27 Oct 2013
GOT 100% in the paper. Nothing more to add really (though obviously do the practise exam papers on the Edexcel website to get a better understanding of the types of questions in the exam as this mostly looks at learning the content). Also some of the questions are crazily difficult in the exercises so don't be too scared! They are quite unrealistic. i used to skip those questions and 'came back to them later'

Edexcel AS and A Level Modular Mathematics - Statistics 1
Edexcel AS and A Level Modular Mathematics - Statistics 1
by Keith Pledger et al

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price, 27 Oct 2013
examples easy to understand, logical, a great instrument to use along with exam papers to get a good grade :)

Dr. Martens Adult's 11822600 original 8 eyelet 1460z cherry Red 5 UK
Dr. Martens Adult's 11822600 original 8 eyelet 1460z cherry Red 5 UK
Offered by Surfdome

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST FABULOUS!, 27 Oct 2013
They arrived in about 2 days! I was completely surprised about the efficiency of the delivery! The are the real ones! I had doubts at the when I was ordering them but when they arrived I compared them with my older sister's pair and I'm 100 percent sure they are the real deal! I'm just very happy with them, best bit of money I've ever spent on such a cheap product. I'm thinking of ordering another pair for my little sister now :) Thanks Amazon!