Profile for F. Caves > Reviews

Not All in the Mind
Not All in the Mind
by Richard MacKarness

4.0 out of 5 stars If you have colitis, read this book! I ..., 29 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Not All in the Mind (Paperback)
If you have colitis, read this book! I found a cure that lasted over 30 years without medication. ( I first had this book in the 1970's and lost it) Also a lot of other illnesses that conventional medicine struggles with.

4 x Energy Saving 11W (=54W-60W) E27 ES CFL Light Bulbs, Edison Screw, 620-660 Lumen, 10 Years, 827 2700K Warm White
Offered by Strictly Lamps

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Nov. 2014
Good light at a good price.

HQ HEPA FILTER FOR MIELE S4000/5000 / Replacement for: SF-AH50 - 7226170 Miele
HQ HEPA FILTER FOR MIELE S4000/5000 / Replacement for: SF-AH50 - 7226170 Miele
Offered by Kenco Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars who is very happy., 29 Nov. 2014
Remarkably low price. Fitted OK and seems to give fresh air results. Bought it for a disabled friend, who is very happy.

Bird Nut Feeder Feeding Time Deluxe Large
Bird Nut Feeder Feeding Time Deluxe Large
Offered by homeandgarden

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last, 13 July 2012
I bought one of these and first I had the same problem with the lid not being secure. Then when I had fixed that, the birds didn't go in it. Finally it started going rusty. Rosewood said they would refund my money, so I sent it back by recorded delivery, but they didn't refund my money or reply to my e-mails.

Omron M2 Basic Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron M2 Basic Blood Pressure Monitor

4.0 out of 5 stars OK in the end, 22 Jan. 2011
This didn't arrive by the new Year, but when I queried with the supplier what to do they sent me another one without quibble, which arrived quite quickly. The actual Monitor works easily and quickly. Better than my old Mars machine, except there is no "Mean" reading (But then I didn't know how to interpret that anyway!)
So overall- recommended.

Four Classic Albums (The Modern Jazz Quartet / Django / Fontessa / The Modern Jazz Quartet At Music Inn)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 4 July 2010
My favourite Jazz piece is "The man that got away" played by John Lewis at Music Inn. I have had the LP for over 50 years. But it's a bit scratchy.
The only CD versions before this , inexplicably omitted this track!
But this is complete, and fantastic value, with the 3 other LPs as well.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 4 July 2010
Our previous Duvet was due for a wash, so my wife took it to the Launderette.
When she took it out of the large dryer (which had a notice on it saying it was for duvets) the covering was falling to bits, having partly melted. I looked at the label and it said "Do not Tumble dry" !! The cover was made of polypropylene.
THIS ONE has a cover of poly-cotton,(won't melt) and it has seams, which keeps the filling in place. It was nice and warm, not heavy when we used it. Of course with the weather now we have put it away, but I'm sure it will be a good buy! We will be able to wash it. I would recommend it to Rhod Gilbert!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 17, 2011 12:05 AM BST

SEBO X4EXTRA Automatic Upright Vacuum Cleaner - 1300 W
SEBO X4EXTRA Automatic Upright Vacuum Cleaner - 1300 W

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Vaccuum cleaner, 26 Jan. 2010
My wife was always complaining that the Hoover wouldn't pick up bits of fluff on the carpets. There was nothing wrong with the functions of the Hoover. I thought it was due to static electricity. In desperation I borrowed next door neighbour's Sebo. I was amazed at how well it worked.
Then I found several reviews on the web all saying how good it is.
I bought one and it has been good ever since. Bags last a long time, and don't cost much from Amazon. No more nagging! (About the Vacuum anyway) I use the Hoover in the Garage!

The Greatest Hits Of Ramsey Lewis
The Greatest Hits Of Ramsey Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars Such Rhythm!, 11 May 2009
I love this disc! It really is lively. I am a Jazz fan, but this music crosses over into a lot of of other popular types as well. Try it!

Binatone e3250 Digital Cordless Phone
Binatone e3250 Digital Cordless Phone

3.0 out of 5 stars Still working, 11 May 2009
I have had this for years now, and it still works. But the battery has lost nearly all its capacity, and the range is only just over 100 ft.
I have a Siemens handset which I use with the same Binatone base station and the range and battery are better. Not too bad for the money.

Page: 1 | 2