Profile for AndyT > Reviews

Content by AndyT

AndyT

Page: 1 | 2
ODS:UK® REAL LEATHER TRAVEL WALLET CREDIT CARD HOLDER PURSE POUCH BELT LOOP COIN
Offered by Discount Leather Mart

3.0 out of 5 stars handy and convenient., 26 July 2015
It got my fast wallet (cards not cash) out of my back pocket. The pockets are a good size but I had to drastically down size. The strap took a treat when I caught it in my car seat belt but is still going strong several weeks later without repair. Worn daily and comfortable. Worth the money.

Get Things Done: What Stops Smart People Achieving More and How You Can Change
Get Things Done: What Stops Smart People Achieving More and How You Can Change

4.0 out of 5 stars cheap? But good., 26 July 2015
I found lots of golden nuggets in this book, I found I related very closely to the authors life of failed attempts at enterprise and have put some of the (common sense) ideas in to practice. I will go back to this one time and time again I'm sure... I'll now admit I came across this book on a charity stall, unread, for 25p, I may not have bought it for the current list price! But I'm glad I did buy it.

79 Network Marketing Tips: For Fast-Track Success
79 Network Marketing Tips: For Fast-Track Success

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth reading., 28 Jan. 2015
Excellent team and business building tips for any networking business.

The Richest Man in Babylon
The Richest Man in Babylon

4.0 out of 5 stars good read., 28 Jan. 2015
Great story with underlying messages for self development.

Low Cost High Life: Live an Affordable Life of Luxury
Low Cost High Life: Live an Affordable Life of Luxury
by Mark Homer

5.0 out of 5 stars I laughed out loud!, 28 Jan. 2015
A very funny book with excellent money saving tips and tricks.

The Greatest Salesman in the World
The Greatest Salesman in the World

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 28 Jan. 2015
A compelling story with good self development messages.

How to Master Your Time
How to Master Your Time

1.0 out of 5 stars No!, 3 Dec. 2014
This is not worthy of being called a 'Book' in my opinion, more of an advice leaflet. The Author introduces some vague ideas about how to make better use of your time largely based around getting better at what you do, or getting someone else to do it... followed by the blockbuster advice of 'use a journal to plan your time'. Seriously low on content, I can give a good piece of advice on time mastery... don't waste it on this.

To the author, come up with some serious creative ideas for mastering time in our busy lives and this could be worth some time to read.

Property Investing Secrets (Special 4th Edition)
Property Investing Secrets (Special 4th Edition)
by Rob Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars best property investment book., 9 Oct. 2014
A really straight talking book with great creative methods of finding deals and investing. No money? No problem... Buy the book. Now!

NLP: Make Yourself Better Than Before (Essential NLP Techniques To Improve Your Social Skills And Attract Money) (Mind Control Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars nothing new!, 15 Mar. 2014
For me it was just another book about thinking good thoughts and good things will happen... the body language section was not really related and, as was admitted in that section, not 100% accurate. A disapointing book for me.

How To Get Instant Trust, Belief, Influence and Rapport! 13 Ways To Create Open Minds By Talking To The Subconscious Mind

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone knows ..., 16 Jan. 2014
They should get this book. Really easy to follow and such simple techniques. a great book to help you in any situation. Brilliant.

Page: 1 | 2