Profile for Ms. N. Mcdermott > Reviews

Content by Ms. N. Mcdermott

Ms. N. Mcdermott (London England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Raised By Wolves
Raised By Wolves

1.0 out of 5 stars Skate Board fans, 24 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Raised By Wolves (DVD)
Probably One of the Worst Movies I've see for a long time. Small budget film. Bad acting. Boring and bland

Beckoning the Butcher
Beckoning the Butcher

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad. This story has been done so many times ..., 26 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Beckoning the Butcher (DVD)
Not bad. This story has been done so many times before but this is ok. Some jumpy bits and the actors do ok. Wont win any Oscars but an average film of its genre.

Metro Manila
Metro Manila

4.0 out of 5 stars Winner all round, 12 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Metro Manila (Blu-ray)
Really good film about human nature. Shows the nasty nature of some people and the advantage they take of others. Beautiful scenery. Well acted and a real gem. Forget Hollywood!

The Lie of You: I Will Have What Is Mine
The Lie of You: I Will Have What Is Mine
by Jane Lythell

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that brilliant, 22 Dec. 2014
I was a bit disappointed with this. The main characters are boring and so it was difficult to really care about any of them. This type of novel has been done many times before and better. It's just an average read.

Rage Against the Dying
Rage Against the Dying
by Becky Masterman

5.0 out of 5 stars LlOVED THIS BOOK SO MUCH!, 22 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Rage Against the Dying (Paperback)
I absolutely loved this book. The main character is so likeable. I think Beck Masterman has a real talent and it was a book that I did not want to end. I am waiting for the next one. It has everything - scary, sad, cruel, evil, funny. All sorts of people and all sorts of feelings. A brilliant book.

Magic Magic
Magic Magic

1.0 out of 5 stars BORING BORING ZZZ, 4 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Magic Magic (DVD)
Probably one of the most boring films I've seen in a long while. The acting was dire and the storyline was pathetic. A real waste of time. I had to fast forward most of it or I would have lost the while to live!

Apocalyptic
Apocalyptic

1.0 out of 5 stars Twaddle and more twaddle, 4 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Apocalyptic (DVD)
Once of those films which just ends abruptly and leaves you wondering why on earth did I waste time watching this rubbish. Can't think of anything positive to say about it.

Demon Legacy
Demon Legacy

1.0 out of 5 stars Helped me sleep, 4 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Demon Legacy (DVD)
Complete and utter tosh. badly made badly acted and characters that deserve to de a long slow death. Amazes me how this crap ever gets released.

Carex Carex Sitz Bath, 1 each
Carex Carex Sitz Bath, 1 each
Offered by windsor goods

4.0 out of 5 stars LOOKS A GOOD PRODUCT, 28 Oct. 2014
This came quickly and looked a great product.
It was not suitable for my Aunt and we had to return it ( no fault of the product) and they were great . I would order again when I need something as there was no quibble or fuss just a good service all round

Prisoners
Prisoners

4.0 out of 5 stars God atmospheric Thriller, 14 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Prisoners (DVD)
Really enjoyable atmospheric film. Quality acting and good storyline. Only complaint would be the sound quality. Had to keep turning the volume up and down and there was a little mumbling in places.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4