Profile for Tiggrrrr > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Most Interesting: The Best of the QI App as Chosen by Users
Most Interesting: The Best of the QI App as Chosen by Users

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Very good book, 24 May 2014
I am pleased with this book. I have only had a short time to read it as my work load is heavy right now. But it is a great book to read on the train

Sensu Artist Brush and Stylus - Chrome
Sensu Artist Brush and Stylus - Chrome

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with the purchase, 24 May 2014
This is the first brush stylus I have ever used. I am learning as i go along how best to use it to create pictures etc. So far I am pleased with it.

Sew Easy We R Memory Keepers Stitch Piercer Cross Head
Sew Easy We R Memory Keepers Stitch Piercer Cross Head

5.0 out of 5 stars These peices all belong to the set Easy Sew, 16 May 2014
I bought all the different bits as well as the starter set for my friends children. They enjoy making cards and other gifts. The whole set hase brought many hours of card and gift making for all of them. They have told me it is a great set and they can all work together and help each other as they like to make fifts to sell for their own groups.

Bowling 3D
Bowling 3D

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for a friend who likes bowling, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Bowling 3D (App)
My friend has told me this is good fn to play. He enjoys playing it when he can not play the real game.

Word Search Fun
Word Search Fun

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game to pass the time, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Word Search Fun (App)
I have this game to pass the time before or after work. I have a bit of time waiting for my transport to and from work. I find I can stop and start the same game many times. With different words showing in different colours it makes finding words easier than when your working with a book and pen. A good game for both children and adults.

Spider Solitaire
Spider Solitaire

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for long travelling trips, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Spider Solitaire (App)
I got thisgame to play on my trips to Scotland on the train or coach. Sometimes I do not feel like reading and not playing Mahjong so I play Spider Solitaire as it seems to pass the time on these journeys.
It is very easy to pick up how to play and you can play with a friend.

Mahjong Deluxe HD Free
Mahjong Deluxe HD Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good Game, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Mahjong Deluxe HD Free (App)
I have got this on my laptop and play for hours. I always tell my self I will have a short break and just have one game. It is so good that I end spending around an hour playing Mahjong.
I thought with this game being free it would not be very good. I was surprised when I found it had so many levels to play through. This is a good game for both beginers and advanced players.

SanDisk SDSDB-016G-FFP 16 GB SDHC SecureDigital High Capacity Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, 16 May 2014
I am very pleased with the amount of photographs I can get onto this card. I take my camera everywhere I go and I am always snapping shots. I have never ran out of space on this card yet.
It is very easy to download the pictures either using it the in my camera connected to my laptop or straight from the card using a card reader.
For me this was a very good card and I was very pleased with the price and quickness of delivery from Amazon.

Easy Stitch: 30 Simple Sewing Projects
Easy Stitch: 30 Simple Sewing Projects

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present, 13 May 2014
I purchased this book as a gift for my friends daughter as she is learning how to sew and is hoping to make her own cloths in the futcher.

Coloring Techniques for Cardmaking (Annie's Attic: Paper Crafts)
Coloring Techniques for Cardmaking (Annie's Attic: Paper Crafts)
by Tanya Fox

4.0 out of 5 stars very good and useful book, 13 May 2014
I found this book very useful. I have only been making my own cards for a short time and love to draw and colour the front cover of my cards. With the help of this little book my cards look great. I have learned a lot of new ways to put colours together that look great together.
This book would be useful to any body who likes to work with colour for their projects as it shows how to use colours togeter for the best effect. I am looking for the next book from this auther with more advanced colouring techniques.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20