Profile for Tiggrrrr > Reviews

1,339 QI Facts To Make Your Jaw Drop
1,339 QI Facts To Make Your Jaw Drop
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is amazing, 24 May 2014
I try to read some of this book when I am relaxing in the evening. You will not believe some of the things/facts in this book. It is well worth getting a copy for yourself and if you have children you can give them some of the facts so they can show off to their friends.

The iPad for Artists: How to Make Great Art with the Digital Tablet
The iPad for Artists: How to Make Great Art with the Digital Tablet
by Dani Jones
Price: 8.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good purchase., 24 May 2014
I was informed by and artist friend of mine to get thi book as it helps you get started painting on your tablet. I am enjoying working through it. I have not did ant type of painting since I was at school over 40 years ago. I am just following the book and I am quite pleased with my work.Anyone thinking od having a go at tablet painting then why not get a hold of this book and see where it leeds you.

App Painter - Small Touchscreen sketching stylus and round touchscreen brush
App Painter - Small Touchscreen sketching stylus and round touchscreen brush
Offered by Gadget Grotto
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 24 May 2014
This is the stylus that one of my friends said to get as it was easy to use and gives great effects. I am learning as i go along how to get the best from this stylus. Anyone who is starting out to have a go at being an artist on the iPad or other tablet then I think they should try this stylus as it is giving me sun good effects and I am only learning how to paint.

Most Interesting: The Best of the QI App as Chosen by Users
Most Interesting: The Best of the QI App as Chosen by Users
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Very good book, 24 May 2014
I am pleased with this book. I have only had a short time to read it as my work load is heavy right now. But it is a great book to read on the train

Sensu Artist Brush and Stylus - Chrome
Sensu Artist Brush and Stylus - Chrome
Offered by Hyatt's All Things Creative .
Price: 29.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with the purchase, 24 May 2014
This is the first brush stylus I have ever used. I am learning as i go along how best to use it to create pictures etc. So far I am pleased with it.

Sew Easy We R Memory Keepers Stitch Piercer Cross Head
Sew Easy We R Memory Keepers Stitch Piercer Cross Head
Price: 3.05

5.0 out of 5 stars These peices all belong to the set Easy Sew, 16 May 2014
I bought all the different bits as well as the starter set for my friends children. They enjoy making cards and other gifts. The whole set hase brought many hours of card and gift making for all of them. They have told me it is a great set and they can all work together and help each other as they like to make fifts to sell for their own groups.

Bowling 3D (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Bowling 3D (Kindle Tablet Edition)

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for a friend who likes bowling, 16 May 2014
My friend has told me this is good fn to play. He enjoys playing it when he can not play the real game.

Word Search Fun
Word Search Fun

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game to pass the time, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Word Search Fun (App)
I have this game to pass the time before or after work. I have a bit of time waiting for my transport to and from work. I find I can stop and start the same game many times. With different words showing in different colours it makes finding words easier than when your working with a book and pen. A good game for both children and adults.

Spider Solitaire
Spider Solitaire

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for long travelling trips, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Spider Solitaire (App)
I got thisgame to play on my trips to Scotland on the train or coach. Sometimes I do not feel like reading and not playing Mahjong so I play Spider Solitaire as it seems to pass the time on these journeys.
It is very easy to pick up how to play and you can play with a friend.

Mahjong Deluxe HD Free
Mahjong Deluxe HD Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good Game, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Mahjong Deluxe HD Free (App)
I have got this on my laptop and play for hours. I always tell my self I will have a short break and just have one game. It is so good that I end spending around an hour playing Mahjong.
I thought with this game being free it would not be very good. I was surprised when I found it had so many levels to play through. This is a good game for both beginers and advanced players.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20