Profile for Tiggrrrr > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
A n00b's Guide to Using Autodesk Sketchbook
A n00b's Guide to Using Autodesk Sketchbook

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 29 Jun. 2014
I got this book to go along with the software. I am slowly working my way through the book as well as the software. It is not as easy as I thought it would be. But, I just keep plodding on ad when the bits fall into place it makes me fel good and glad I stuck with it.

Autodesk SketchBook Pro 6 (PC/Mac)
Autodesk SketchBook Pro 6 (PC/Mac)
Offered by Amy`s Schätze

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this software package., 29 Jun. 2014
I purchased this software because I got a new drawing tablet. I am in the process oflearning how to draw as wel as learning how to use this software package. By using the software and the book that I got off the kindle web site I am slowly working my way through. As I am new to this having the book and slowly working through the book I am improving my drawing skill a litle at a time. As a novice I fund the software and the book very useful. I a just working bit by bit, there are times when I ask my self what have i taken on. Then when a few bits fall into place and I feel good again I know why I took this learning to draw on.

How to Draw: Dogs and Puppies
How to Draw: Dogs and Puppies

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book, 19 Jun. 2014
I got this book because I have always wantedto learn how to draw dogs tat look like dogs. Each step is easy to follow and I am learning fast.

Fruit Bump
Fruit Bump

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 19 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Fruit Bump (App)
I was told by a friend to get this game as it is additive. She was right once you get passed the easy layers it makes you think how to get throug the following lyers with fewer and fewer moves. Very addictive.

How to Draw: Wild Animals
How to Draw: Wild Animals

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 19 Jun. 2014
This review is from: How to Draw: Wild Animals (App)
I use this book to help me learn to draw. It is a book for everyone who would like to beable to draw. The book is easy to follow and it takes every drawing in easy to follow steps. I am very pleased with this purchase.

Bomboozle 2
Bomboozle 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fun, 19 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Bomboozle 2 (App)
When I started playing this gae I did not think muc of it. hen I got into the game I found that time just vanished. It s good fun and is great when your traveling long journeys and d not feel like reading. This is a game for all ages andhours of fun.

How To Have An Almost Perfect Marriage
How To Have An Almost Perfect Marriage

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun reading, 24 May 2014
I got this book as a wee present to cheer mydelf up. And by heck cheer me up it did. I am not going to give to much away but every married person should be given a copy of this on their wedding night. This will enable them to see what is ahead and how to handle it when it arises.

A 1950s Childhood: From Tin Baths to Bread and Dripping
A 1950s Childhood: From Tin Baths to Bread and Dripping

4.0 out of 5 stars I got this book for a friend who was a kid in the 1950s, 24 May 2014
My friend told me that this was a great book, because he could remember a lot of the things in this book. It also has bit in it that he had forgotten and was pleased to be able to tell his children about. He has passed this book around his brothers who were 50s children.

1,339 QI Facts To Make Your Jaw Drop
1,339 QI Facts To Make Your Jaw Drop

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is amazing, 24 May 2014
I try to read some of this book when I am relaxing in the evening. You will not believe some of the things/facts in this book. It is well worth getting a copy for yourself and if you have children you can give them some of the facts so they can show off to their friends.

The iPad for Artists: How to Make Great Art with the Digital Tablet
The iPad for Artists: How to Make Great Art with the Digital Tablet
by Dani Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good purchase., 24 May 2014
I was informed by and artist friend of mine to get thi book as it helps you get started painting on your tablet. I am enjoying working through it. I have not did ant type of painting since I was at school over 40 years ago. I am just following the book and I am quite pleased with my work.Anyone thinking od having a go at tablet painting then why not get a hold of this book and see where it leeds you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20