Profile for Shirley B > Reviews

Geox Mens U Andrea Art.P Low-Top U01Z2P2246C4007 Night Blue 10 UK, 44 EU
Geox Mens U Andrea Art.P Low-Top U01Z2P2246C4007 Night Blue 10 UK, 44 EU
Price: 45.03

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Trainers, 14 April 2013
Purchased these for my son as christmas present, he seems to be wearing them most of the time so I guess nice and comfy.

Spirits Of The Western Sky
Spirits Of The Western Sky
Price: 6.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab CD, 14 April 2013
As always a winner, yet to purchase a bad Moody Blues or Justin CD. Was so so excited when I found Justin had another solo out and for all fans out there get ordering!

Esprit MCAS 122EE2I033 Men's Jumper Off White X-Large
Esprit MCAS 122EE2I033 Men's Jumper Off White X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Sweater, 14 April 2013
Bought this for my husband, lovely quality and fit. Would recommend and not too long in body either for anyone shorter.

Esprit F15242 Women's Scarf Travell Beige One Size
Esprit F15242 Women's Scarf Travell Beige One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars Scarf, 18 Dec 2012
The design on scarf as described and colours are lovely. The only thing I would say is scarf much wider than I thought but once you tie/wrap around not a problem.

Jawbone Jambox Portable Wireless Speaker/Speakerphone - Grey Hex (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Jawbone, 30 Sep 2012
Bought this for my husband after seeing our sons, excellent service especially when a high street giant couldn't be bothered to take security tag off for us to listen to. At least ordering this way no quibble to return if not satisfied. My husband tends to use all over the house ie bathroom, office and any trip we make. an excellent sound for such a compact speaker. Recommend for all music lovers.

x
x

5.0 out of 5 stars Azuma Recliner, 31 July 2012
This review is from: x (Misc.)
We purchased two of these chairs from XS-Stock after searching garden centres and superstores. These chairs are excellent quality and much much cheaper than elsewhere. The red colour had sold out when our order was received so we e-mailed company and requested two of the coffee instead to avoid wait. We had immediate response and promise of next day delivery which was carried out as promised. I would highly recommend both Azuma recliners and XS - Stock to anyone looking for a time to relax with no hassles. Thanks to Donna and all involved.

Page: 1 | 2