Profile for Mrs. L. E. Jones > Reviews

Content by Mrs. L. E. Jones

Mrs. L. E. Jones "Cumbria Lass" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Ghost
Ghost
Offered by Pure Records

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT SURE ABOUT GHOST., 12 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Ghost (Audio CD)
I love Kate Rusby and go to see her everytime she comes sround. I live with her music daily and sing along. She has the power to soothe the soul. However this latrst album is taking some getting used to. Tracks seem v similar and slightly boring and seemingly lacking melody and if she mentions bells again I just might scream. 20 is my favourite album by far.

Liberon BPCL150 150ml Beeswax Paste - Clear
Liberon BPCL150 150ml Beeswax Paste - Clear
Offered by Camden Tools

4.0 out of 5 stars BEESWAX POLISH, 1 April 2013
Great product from Lieboron but a bit too much turpentine in it for my liking. It overpowers rather and puts me off using it.

A5 One Day to a Page Diary 2013 (Collins Essential) (Blue)
A5 One Day to a Page Diary 2013 (Collins Essential) (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE, 1 April 2013
Great value diary. Quality product and a fantastic price. I forgot to get my husband one for Christmas and this was just the job.

Ancol Just 4 Pets Food Holder Ball Toy
Ancol Just 4 Pets Food Holder Ball Toy

3.0 out of 5 stars GUINEA PIG TOYS, 1 April 2013
I bought these for my Guinea Pigs and they do have a go at them but soon get fed up. Maybe rabbits are less easily bored.

4.0 out of 5 stars UNDERBLANKET, 1 April 2013
Great price on this blanket but not as warm as I would like. Also there is only one control, which I knew before I bought it to be fair. Just make sure when you switch it on that you have plenty of bedding on top as the heat seems to evaporate otherwise. Soon warms up though if you stitch it on as you get into bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST WHAT I WANTED, 15 May 2011
I just typed in "tunic" and this one came up. It is excellent. Lightweight, true to size, gorgeous colours to team with leggings, crops or even long linen pants. The price was really reasonable too and the whole transaction was excellent with quick delivery.
It could be used over a swimsuit but I think its just too good to use for that sole purpose. I love wearing it and will buy from this seller again in the future.

CHOCOLATE SUNFLOWER - HELIANTHUS ANNUUS CHOCOLAT - 5 SEEDS
CHOCOLATE SUNFLOWER - HELIANTHUS ANNUUS CHOCOLAT - 5 SEEDS
Offered by Juxi Tech

2.0 out of 5 stars FLOP, 18 Sept. 2010
I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS SUNFLOWER. THE ONE THAT DID FLOWER WAS VERY SMALL AND THE MICE ATE THE REST. PERHAPS THEY TASTE OF CHOCOLATE TOO.

Vax 6131 Multifunction Canister Dry Vacuum and Carpet Washer for Spotless Carpets
Offered by First4Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 IN 1, 18 Sept. 2010
I HAD THE PREDECESSOR TO THIS 3 IN 1 MACHINE WHICH WAS GREAT BUT VERY HEAVY AND SOMEWHAT DIFFICULT TO PUT TOGETHER. THIS ONE IS MUCH MORE USER FRIENDLY, SLIGHTLY SCALED DOWN AND WITH A MUCH MORE DIRECT APPROACH TO ASSEMBLY. THE CLEANING HEAD IS WIDER AND SEEMINGLY BETTER ON FIRST USE. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT AND THE PRICE WAS VERY REALISTIC ALSO.

5.0 out of 5 stars TIMELESS, 18 Sept. 2010
THIS WATCH IS GORGEOUS. A REAL EYE CATCHER AND THE PRICE WAS VERY ATTRACTIVE ALSO.

Joy By Joy JW539 Ladies Oversize Cranberry Red Redondos Watch with Calendar, Black Metallic Dial

2.0 out of 5 stars WATCHES, 13 Feb. 2010
I loved the look of this watch which is why I bought it. I had read the previous reviews first and decided to buy one. It was a very attractive watch. The strap was alligator skin which made me a bit uneasy. I returned it for a refund because ultimately it did not work.

Page: 1 | 2