Profile for Mr. J. M. Clarke > Reviews

Content by Mr. J. M. Clarke

Mr. J. M. Clarke "Outdoor boy"

Timex Classic Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Brown Leather Strap T2P0404E

5.0 out of 5 stars Classically styled timepiece, 11 May 2016
Nice classically styled timepiece with genuine leather strap. It looks good and has a decent weight without being too heavy or clunky. This is my everyday/ travel watch as I have a couple of more expensive watches for special occasions.
You can't go wrong with Timex. Good, accurate and stylish watches for the money.

Merrell Trail Glove 3, Men's Lace-Up Trail Running Shoes - Navy/Racer Blue, 11 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for summer hiking, 7 May 2016
Absolutely the item I'd hoped to purchase. Fit for me is spot on but most merrells are brilliant. I don't really run in them asi I have others I prefer to run in but use these for summer/ dry, fast hiking and they are built for this.
They look good too- I got them in the dark blue. Just bare in mind that the sole is thin to keep the weight down. Accordingly I'd suggest this shoe works better for those that tend to be lighter on their feet.

Reflektor
Reflektor

4.0 out of 5 stars a grower, 13 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Reflektor (MP3 Download)
I'll keep this succinct. I have three of the four arcade fire albums and each is just a little different sounding but retains that sound they have created and that I have grown to like. I bought this based on others reviews and would agree it takes a few listens. immediate standout track for me was afterlife but a few other good'uns in there too

Delta
Delta

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomeness as per usual, 9 July 2013
This review is from: Delta (MP3 Download)
I'll keep this fairly short but this album does not disappoint compared with their previous offerings. It toom me a few listens to get into it as any good album demands. 'Monarch', the first track was instantly stand out as I had heard it before the album came out too but I now personally have a lot of love for 'Giving up the Ghost' and 'Endless' too.
To get the five stars it has to be the real stand out tracks with more than just a few fillers gelling it together and for me it does that.
I also urge you to see these guys live when you can. I've seen them a couple of times at well priced gigs and they are fantastic/ Always a good crowd (of predominantly Kiwis and Aussies) there too.
Get this album and blast some innocent pedestrians from your car window with the beats this summer. They may just love it :)