Profile for Regular User > Reviews

Content by Regular User

Regular User

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
XL modern, sleek saddle planter for balconies and railings, indoors and out. For railimg /fence/gate plant pot (White)
Offered by best4garden

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, stylish product, 19 April 2015
We had two prior to buying a third on our penthouse roof terrace. It is a fabulous product and withstood the terrible winter in London in 2014. we bought this again from the same supplier and it arrived quickly and undamaged. A beautiful container and really stands out.

Pyramid Mosinet Mosquito Net - Double White
Pyramid Mosinet Mosquito Net - Double White
Offered by General Stores Online

5.0 out of 5 stars ) Easy to assemble and put away, 19 April 2015
Used this in Barbados to and was not bitten. (I survived 16 days until I was going home and was bitten I suspect at the airport or enroute!)
Easy to assemble and put away. No regrets buying this

CHEF HAT
CHEF HAT
Offered by Love Bargainz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 19 April 2015
This review is from: CHEF HAT (Toy)
Love this I have always wanted one of these for hygiene in the kitchen at home reasons as well as the novelty factor. It is well made, looks like the picture and does the job well.

Greenbo XL Planter Plastic White for Balconies and Railings Available in Other Colours No Brackets Required
Offered by best4garden

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and elegant solution, 28 Sept. 2014
The XL is truly a beautiful, classy planter. We bought two for our roof terrace and are hoping to get another soon. (We bought white and are simply deciding if to have another colour or not.) It is really light even filled with soil. The quality makes them worth investing in.

Service was excellent and we almost don't want to recommend them and keep them our little secret!

Bestway Air Cushion - One Size - Blue/Red
Bestway Air Cushion - One Size - Blue/Red
Offered by NEFFY SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 23 April 2014
Bought it for a music festival. Two in fact. I loved mine and my husband said they were fantastic. Comfortable and easy to transport.

The Psychopath Test
The Psychopath Test
by Jon Ronson

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 23 April 2014
This review is from: The Psychopath Test (Paperback)
Great book. Didn't finish it but love it. Husband had read it twice and says great book well written. I recommended to a pal who loves it. Interesting and thought provoking.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 5, 2015 9:20 PM BST

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 [DVD]
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kristen Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars Like Twilight - you will love this, 23 April 2014
I like the Twilight films and love the books. I am not a teenager and still thoroughly love this film.

Organic Root Stimulator Soy Oil 5.5 oz.
Organic Root Stimulator Soy Oil 5.5 oz.
Offered by BeautySpires

4.0 out of 5 stars Non greasy - decent product, 23 April 2014
I have a dry scalp from hair being chemically straightened. This helps it is not overtly greasy and I like it.

Pan Book of Horror Stories: Volume 1
Pan Book of Horror Stories: Volume 1
by Herbert Van Thal

4.0 out of 5 stars Bunch of old stories for the horror fan, 23 April 2014
Never read all the way through. It was old school horror. Entertaining and good to have on my book shelf.

Mulholland Drive [DVD]
Mulholland Drive [DVD]
Dvd ~ Justin Theroux
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Film, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Mulholland Drive [DVD] (DVD)
As a David Lynch fan I wanted to like it and loved it. Great film. Dreams come true. That's all I will say.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6