Profile for Polly Kelsall > Reviews

Content by Polly Kelsall

Polly Kelsall "P Kelsall" (Devon)

Page: 1 | 2
Honeystore Women's Office Platform Patent Leather Court Shoes Black 7 UK
Honeystore Women's Office Platform Patent Leather Court Shoes Black 7 UK
Offered by Honeystore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great clasic looking shoes - love these shoes well done honeystore, 16 Mar. 2015
These shoes arrived today I ordered a size 7 but a size 8 (42) arrived, just as well as the size 7 might have been too small as the size 8 fit really well and are extremely comfortable. I have other footwear by this seller they were a sandal in a 7.5 and they were a good fit so not much of a difference between the 7.5 and the 8.
These shoes are really well made and for high heels are really comfortable I absolutely love these shoes and the red soles just make them that little bit more special. Well packaged and a you also get heel grips which will come in handy if they stretch a little, you also gel pads for the soles. They do look better in the flesh than in this picture as well.

Gabor Womens Argyll P Boots 91.634.97 Black 7 UK, 40 EU
Gabor Womens Argyll P Boots 91.634.97 Black 7 UK, 40 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking boot shame they didn't fit my cal, 11 Mar. 2015
Great looking boot shame they didn't fit my cal,f a little surprised as I’ve never has problems with my calf fit before. Thought I had average size calf! shame I had to return them. May be I should have measured as I think they do give calf measurements.

Hand made Silver Earrings with real bird feathers. These are very light in weight and easy to wear. Looks lovely on and can be worn on any happy occasion
Offered by BodyTrend (UK Seller)

3.0 out of 5 stars Completely different colour than the picture, I don't remember gettign a colour option!!, 20 Feb. 2015
They arrived a day late, Look like a vibrant blue in this picture but when they arrived they are a dark purple feather on the back (larger) feather and the colours of the feathers in front are red and orange.
In other words nothing like they are in the picture except they are feathers and silver hooks.
I was expecting them to be fuller or larger! but they are not. there seems to be quite a lot of glue on the back of them as well, I don't know if this is normal or not as I don't have other earrings of this style.
Hope this review helps...........

Honeystore Women's Rhinestone Peacock Handmade Wedding Sandals Blue 7.5 UK
Honeystore Women's Rhinestone Peacock Handmade Wedding Sandals Blue 7.5 UK
Offered by Honeystore

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG FABULOUSLY STUNNING, 18 Feb. 2015
OOMMMGGG............These shoes just arrived and let me tell you they are absolutely stunning the picture really does not do they justice. They fit really well and when you put them on you feel like you have put your feet in to silk they feel that good, they have padding on the heel for comfort too and the soles are a good thickness so they feel quite substantial, basically they feel really well made.
I did notice on other reviews that someone had said the buckle was broken, its not, the buckle is cosmetic there is a little hook that you hook to the underside of the buckle, brilliant you don't have to fiddle with fastening the buckle.
They do come from China as another review said but I'm a UK size 7 to 71/2 and they are a great fit. I've ordered another pair and cant wait to get them. I don't know how anyone could return these shoes I will be wearing them with pride as they are gorgeous. Hope this was helpful

VISCONTI LUXURY LARGE BLACK LEATHER ORGANISER PURSE WALLET SP33
VISCONTI LUXURY LARGE BLACK LEATHER ORGANISER PURSE WALLET SP33
Offered by David Viggers Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this wallet, great buy..........treat yourself!, 26 Jun. 2014
This was exactly what I was looking for. Very colourful and lots of compartments which I love ( I have a lot of rubbish some would say)
Soft leather, looks expensive and feels expensive.

Tuscany Silver Rhodium Plated Drop Tassel Earring Set with Cubic Zirconia
Tuscany Silver Rhodium Plated Drop Tassel Earring Set with Cubic Zirconia

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the statement earrings I was looking for, 26 Jun. 2014
A little smaller than expected but very pretty earrings..............I have a lot of hair so they do get lost a little

Iron Fist Womens Skin Crawler Heel Platform IFLHLS13001S147 Multi 7 UK, 40 EU
Iron Fist Womens Skin Crawler Heel Platform IFLHLS13001S147 Multi 7 UK, 40 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, just fab. Delivery and packaging great too!, 26 Jun. 2014
I love, love, love iron fist shoes, always fit well and always look fabulous........what can I say, I have a few pairs and I love them.

Butler and Wilson Multi Topaz Peacock Feather Earrings
Butler and Wilson Multi Topaz Peacock Feather Earrings
Offered by PYNK Jewellery Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Great designer shame about the damage on the ear protectors and the packaging, 26 Jun. 2014
The earrings were fab as always with Butler & Wilson, was a little disappointed that the clear ear protector on the back of the earrings were split on both sets of earrings I bought from this seller. I don't normally do reviews but still feel a little disappointed as they are not as comfortable to wear without the protector as they are a little heavy. They also came in a box I felt were to small as they were bent over themselves as if split in two. also the other pair of earrings (cut out wing drop earrings) I bought, only one earring had the Butler and Wilson seal on it.

Halo 4 (Xbox 360)
Halo 4 (Xbox 360)
Offered by 101Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Halo 4 brilliant, 7 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Halo 4 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Ignore the one stars at the bottom these are all written by the same person using different names and accounts. Whoever is writing these are nothing but a troll. The game is short but fantastic buy it

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 12 Mar. 2011
when i got the dress i was surprised to see that it was fully lined and had weight to it, and had a shine to it. it was a snug fit but did look good, quite low at the front, I'm small chested so the padded front was a nice surprise. I've ordered another dress in another size and style so i have a choice as i'm going to a spring ball.

Page: 1 | 2