Profile for Rj Kelsall > Reviews

VISCONTI LUXURY LARGE BLACK LEATHER ORGANISER PURSE WALLET SP33
VISCONTI LUXURY LARGE BLACK LEATHER ORGANISER PURSE WALLET SP33
Offered by David Viggers Ltd
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this wallet, great buy..........treat yourself!, 26 Jun 2014
This was exactly what I was looking for. Very colourful and lots of compartments which I love ( I have a lot of rubbish some would say)
Soft leather, looks expensive and feels expensive.

Tuscany Sterling Silver Rhodium Plated Drop Tassel Earring Set with Cubic Zirconia
Price: 44.88

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the statement earrings I was looking for, 26 Jun 2014
A little smaller than expected but very pretty earrings..............I have a lot of hair so they do get lost a little

Iron Fist Womens Skin Crawler Heel Platform IFLHLS13001S147 Multi 7 UK, 40 EU
Iron Fist Womens Skin Crawler Heel Platform IFLHLS13001S147 Multi 7 UK, 40 EU
Offered by Blue Banana Alternative Fashion
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, just fab. Delivery and packaging great too!, 26 Jun 2014
I love, love, love iron fist shoes, always fit well and always look fabulous........what can I say, I have a few pairs and I love them.

Butler and Wilson Multi Topaz Peacock Feather Earrings
Butler and Wilson Multi Topaz Peacock Feather Earrings
Offered by PYNK Jewellery Ltd
Price: 44.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Great designer shame about the damage on the ear protectors and the packaging, 26 Jun 2014
The earrings were fab as always with Butler & Wilson, was a little disappointed that the clear ear protector on the back of the earrings were split on both sets of earrings I bought from this seller. I don't normally do reviews but still feel a little disappointed as they are not as comfortable to wear without the protector as they are a little heavy. They also came in a box I felt were to small as they were bent over themselves as if split in two. also the other pair of earrings (cut out wing drop earrings) I bought, only one earring had the Butler and Wilson seal on it.

Halo 4 (Xbox 360)
Halo 4 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online
Price: 17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Halo 4 brilliant, 7 Nov 2012
This review is from: Halo 4 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Ignore the one stars at the bottom these are all written by the same person using different names and accounts. Whoever is writing these are nothing but a troll. The game is short but fantastic buy it

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 12 Mar 2011
when i got the dress i was surprised to see that it was fully lined and had weight to it, and had a shine to it. it was a snug fit but did look good, quite low at the front, I'm small chested so the padded front was a nice surprise. I've ordered another dress in another size and style so i have a choice as i'm going to a spring ball.

Terminator: Salvation (Xbox 360)
Terminator: Salvation (Xbox 360)
Offered by Tracymuk
Price: 15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars LBrown, 23 May 2009
How can Mr L Brown write a bad review on a game that is not out yet.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2009 1:11 PM BST