Profile for shoppingrocks > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kitchen Craft Plastic Double Edged Biscuit/Pastry Cutters- boxed
Kitchen Craft Plastic Double Edged Biscuit/Pastry Cutters- boxed

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs, 30 Sept. 2015
Just what I needed. I just wanted some simple, normal sized, pasty, scone cutters and these delivered. The cutter has no joints making them hygienic and will not break under a bit of pressure. Perfect for my needs.

Lurch Spiralo Vegetable Spiralizer Green/Cream
Lurch Spiralo Vegetable Spiralizer Green/Cream
Offered by Design 55 online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kitchen gadget, 30 Sept. 2015
Great kitchen gadget, easy to make one portion veggies to ensure you get your daily good stuff; so easy to cut veggies, add a dressing and away you go. Also great for interesting coleslaw; salads, stir frys and munching veggies. Having fun with my celeriac and corgettes!

The Skinny Spiralizer Recipe Book: Delicious Spiralizer Inspired Low Calorie Recipes For One.  All Under 200, 300, 400 & 500 Calories
The Skinny Spiralizer Recipe Book: Delicious Spiralizer Inspired Low Calorie Recipes For One. All Under 200, 300, 400 & 500 Calories
by CookNation

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me; this book is not about spiralizing ..., 30 Sept. 2015
Not for me; this book is not about spiralizing vegetables and creative cooking but more as an add on to meat and fish recipes by having the veggies cut a different way - not really anything new or inspiring; totally inappropriate for me, sadly totally disappointing so I returned it.

a for Amazon - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
a for Amazon - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift Idea, 12 May 2014
This is a great gif option for emergencies (you forgot someone' big day) or for sending a gift safely rather than post, knowing it will arrive in good order and time and the recipient can choose something of their choice. I ordered this for a good friend son's birthday as I forgot. Received that day and he was happy he could chose something himself. All in all I am very please with service and choices.

Melissa & Doug 12610 Wooden Kitchen Accessory Set
Melissa & Doug 12610 Wooden Kitchen Accessory Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for little hands, 18 Feb. 2014
I bought this item for my granddaughter's 'kitchen' for Christmas. The items are good solid quality, easy to use for little hands and not too small. She loves the oven glove in particular and the utensils. By far the best pot and pan set on the market I have seen to date.

Eagle UK Visitors Travel Adaptor (European Schuko to UK)
Eagle UK Visitors Travel Adaptor (European Schuko to UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service and perfectly suitable adapter, 18 Feb. 2014
I had a German radio bought for me to use in my kitchen but it came with a EU mains. I was unsure as to whether this adapter would be suitable for the radio but having read other reviewer comments, I felt assured it would be and it is and felt completely happy to purchase from this seller. The adapter is perfectly suitable for my radio. Service was swift and item was as described. I am now happy I have music to listen to whilst working in my kitchen. Recommended product and service.

Easy Vegan (Cookery)
Easy Vegan (Cookery)
by Ryland Peters & Small

3.0 out of 5 stars Time consuming Ingredients, 31 July 2013
This review is from: Easy Vegan (Cookery) (Paperback)
i can't remember buying this so it can't have been very inspiring to me. As always with non English vegan/veggie recipes, they are full of unheard of and often expensive ingredients which you have to make a special trip to buy the products; making these recipes expensive and time consuming. The non store cupboard ingredients you have paid a small fortune for are likey to only get used once or twice before they go off or date expires.
And cup sizes - eh this always baffles me;which cup - tea cup, coffee can mug???/

Fodor's Bermuda 2012
Fodor's Bermuda 2012
by Fodor Travel Publications

4.0 out of 5 stars Very informative guide, 31 July 2013
This review is from: Fodor's Bermuda 2012 (Paperback)
Bought this for our pending trip to Bermuda to get info on cultre, dining, shopping and beach. Overall a very good informative, well written book. However, I do think it could have contained better information on food, restaurants and bars. As ever with travel guides, they tend to overlook those who have special dietary requirements.
Overall a decent guide.

The Vegan Scoop: Recipies for Dairy-Free Ice Cream That Tastes Better Than the Real Thing - with 1/3 Fewer Calories
by Wheeler del Toro

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Recipes, 3 April 2013
I bougth this book to give me some innovation for cold pudding recipes rather than just fruit or fruit puddings. The recipes are easy to understand but some of the ingredients aren't English friendly. I have made some minor changes and added my favourite ice cream additions. Overall thought very good.

Incarnation
Incarnation
by Daniel Easterman

5.0 out of 5 stars Fave Author, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Incarnation (Paperback)
I just love Daniel Easteman's novels and have been waiting a few years for him to bring out a new story. I never realise I had missed THREE new novels until I did a search on Amazon. If you enjoy a good thriller with twists and turns and an author that takes you on a 'journey' then definatley give his books a try.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3