Profile for Ms. S. L. Golden > Reviews

Content by Ms. S. L. Golden

Ms. S. L. Golden (Fife, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Personalised Lucky Mr and Mrs Horseshoe Good Luck Keepsake - Wedding Anniversary Bridal Gift - Mirror Acrylic - LittleShopOfWishes
Offered by Little Shop of Wishes

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Keepsake, 16 Oct. 2013
I would definitely recommend this product. Very quick delivery and a lovely item. I can't wait for the kids to give this to my friend. It adds that personal touch to what will be a lovely day. Great product at a great price. Thank You.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 27 Jun. 2013
I bought this just as a wee anniversary gift for my partner. The engraving was done very quickly and looks great. The football wasn't black, it was just same as rest of keyring but it looks good. Would defo buy from them again.

The Big Bang Theory Theme (Vocal Version) Tv Edit
The Big Bang Theory Theme (Vocal Version) Tv Edit

5.0 out of 5 stars My New Ringtone, 24 Jun. 2013
I was looking for something different as my ringtone and love the Big Bang Theory so went with the theme tune. Great choice!

New first2savvv semi-hard pink camera case for NIKON COOLPIX S01
New first2savvv semi-hard pink camera case for NIKON COOLPIX S01
Offered by FIRST2SAVVV

5.0 out of 5 stars Great choice, 15 Mar. 2013
Needed a case for my daughters new camera, looked for ages as it had to be hard and pink incase she dropped it. Says semi-hard but I think it is just right for protecting the camera. My daughter loves it as it can attach to her belt and its pink!

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves them!, 15 Mar. 2013
My son loves Moshi Monsters, especially Katsuma so when his feet grew I had a look for some trainers. These stood out to me colour wise and that they had Katsuma on them. Price was also good. My son's face lit up when he saw them, couldn't wait to put them on. I would definitely recommend these trainers for any Moshi Monster lover!

Jolly Ranchers Original Hard Candy 198 g (Pack of 2)
Jolly Ranchers Original Hard Candy 198 g (Pack of 2)
Offered by American Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars New Craze, 12 May 2012
Jolly Ranchers seem to be the new craze. Kids have to save up their pocket money to help pay for them but they don't seem to mind! lol!

WeightWatchers Sausage Casserole Sauce 350 g (Pack of 6)
WeightWatchers Sausage Casserole Sauce 350 g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Love it, Love it, 12 May 2012
I can make my own sausage casserole sauce for the same number of points but I just love the taste of this sauce. Highly recommend it!

Childrens Charcoal Black Aqua Shoes Aqua Socks or Beach Shoes Babies Toddler and Kids Sizes

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves them, 12 May 2012
My son insists on wearing swim shoes when we go swimming and loves his new one's. The good sole on them can be a bit sore for me if he decides to climb all over me in the pool though! lol!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Album, 19 Mar. 2011
This review is from: 21 (Audio CD)
This is the best album I have bought in awhile. I listen to it when I wake up in the morning & when I'm out walking the dog. It's great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just a bin to a 2 year old, 21 Jan. 2011
I found it funny that i was being asked about the educational value of this "toy" when i'd bought a bin but actually it is more than just a bin to my 2 year old son. He enjoys putting things in it & carrying it about & more so to him it is a toy. He can count things going in & coming out so it is helping with his education! lol! He was over the moon with this bin & it was a very quick delivery.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5