Profile for Ms. S. L. Golden > Reviews

Content by Ms. S. L. Golden

Ms. S. L. Golden (Fife, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Posh Pegs (Pack of 40) - just leave on the line - they'll never break or rust!, Mixed Colours
Offered by Bargain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect pegs!, 25 July 2015
Fantastic pegs, can't fault them at all!

Brabantia Clothes Pegs - Lavender
Brabantia Clothes Pegs - Lavender

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect!, 25 July 2015
These pegs r fab! Only marked down by 1 star as they don't all seem to link together properly so therefore come apart easily but on up side they r easy to put back together - just a bit annoying having to keep fixing some of them! Still glad I bought them though :-)

Orzly® - Premium Tempered Glass 0.3mm Protective Screen Protector For Motorola Moto G
Offered by G-Hub

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, 25 July 2015
Can't fault it so far! Easy to apply and so far so good with protection. After my daughter cracked her screen badly and I had it replaced I was advised of tempered glass. I will not be replacing her screen again if she dropped it at the cost it was so fingers crossed the tempered glass continues to help!

Boy's / Girl's Fleece Tiger Onesie Warm Fleece Sleepsuit, Hooded, Dress Up Costume 7-8
Offered by ICONIC FASHION

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a good fit with room for growing but not too big ..., 27 May 2015
My son is 6 but almost 7 so got 7-8. It is a good fit with room for growing but not too big looking. My son loves it so much i have to do a quick wash & have it ready for him again :-)

Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender, 0.6 L, 300 W - White/Green
Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender, 0.6 L, 300 W - White/Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Helping to make my daugher healthier :-), 5 Feb. 2015
My daughter wanted this after making smoothies at school and loves it. Easy to use and a nice size for sitting on worktop. 1 bottle can be used whilst 1 getting washed or she can offer a friend one. Really pleased with it.

AlcoSAFE KX6000s Pro Breathalyzer - Highly Accurate (Sleek Silver Colour)
AlcoSAFE KX6000s Pro Breathalyzer - Highly Accurate (Sleek Silver Colour)

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be an accurate guide!, 5 Feb. 2015
I looked thru a lot of reviews to hopefully find a breathalyser that would be accurate. So far when testing this the results have been at best guess true so I can't fault it.

Kenwood kMix Hand Blender, 700 Watt - Bright Orange
Kenwood kMix Hand Blender, 700 Watt - Bright Orange
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, 5 Feb. 2015
So far so good! I had a Tesco value hand blender that lasted for years but when I replaced with what I thought was a better blender I was gutted when it fell apart in my freshly made pot of soup. This blender had some good reviews from soup makers so I went with this and haven't been disappointed so far. It blends very quickly and seems a lot stronger than the previous one I had bought.

Russell Hobbs 18980 Desire 3-in-1 Hand Blender
Russell Hobbs 18980 Desire 3-in-1 Hand Blender

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work for long!, 4 Jan. 2015
Worked brilliantly at 1st but a few months later the blades broke off! Really disappointed with this item! I had a Tesco value one that lasted years before I got this one.

Ring Tail Lemur Adult Men Women Unisex Animal Sleepsuit Kigurumi Cosplay Costume Pajamas Outfit Nonopnd Nightclothes Onesies Halloween Cheap Costume Clothing (S(151CM-161CM))

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for Lemur fans!, 25 Nov. 2014
Bought this for my daughters birthday as she loves Lemurs. She is 11 but tall so fits are well. She has loved wearing it.

Rink Drink Latte Coffee Glasses - 250ml (8.8oz) - Gift Box of 6
Rink Drink Latte Coffee Glasses - 250ml (8.8oz) - Gift Box of 6
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size!, 25 Nov. 2014
These are just a perfect size for our coffee machine. Bought mainly for my daughter as she likes the Nescafe Choccocino but I can also offer my guests different coffee's too and is nice to give them in a cup that is the right size.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6