Profile for Sammy > Reviews

Content by Sammy

Sammy

Architecture, Actor and Audience (Theatre Concepts)
Architecture, Actor and Audience (Theatre Concepts)
by Iain Mackintosh
Price: 28.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Service, 17 Dec 2013
I needed this book for college and it arrived in very good condition and with plenty of time. I have to say the level of protection of the packaging was excellent although it did take me 10 careful minutes to extract it from its parcel tape skin.

All in all a good product, good condition and great delivery.

Wreck This Journal: To Create is to Destroy
Wreck This Journal: To Create is to Destroy
by Keri Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun., 16 Aug 2012
I swayed so much in purchasing this journal. I eventually caved and bought two, one for myself and one as a gift and it is the best fun when you are feeling creative, or not as it wakes up the creative part of your mind and you soon find yourself inspired to start/continue/finish other projects in your life with an original and slightly twisted flare.

Ambigram Leather Journal (Notebook Diary)
Ambigram Leather Journal (Notebook Diary)
by Peter Pauper Press
Edition: Leather Bound
Price: 11.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 16 Aug 2012
A most beautiful book. I bought it as a gift for a friend and I was sorely tempted to keep it for myself. Classic style, good feel to the paper and evokes a want to write within you that you will find difficult to ignore.

The Tempest [DVD]
The Tempest [DVD]
Dvd ~ Helen Mirren
Price: 5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Fanatstic, 16 Aug 2012
This review is from: The Tempest [DVD] (DVD)
The shipping of this product was fantastic, even taking the "super saver" option in the posting menu. It arrived well packaged and un-damaged (which is always a plus I'm sure you'll agree).

The film itself is strangely exceptional. By that I mean it's extremely strange yet an exceptional watch and even people not too fond of Shakespeare will enjoy watching this and will understand what's being said as the acting is crisp and full of emotion.

I highly recommend buying this film as I am certain you will not be disappointed.