Profile for sheila morel > Reviews

sheila morel

Page: 1 | 2
FitFlop Sandals Walkstar Slide Blue Patent Blue UK6
FitFlop Sandals Walkstar Slide Blue Patent Blue UK6

5.0 out of 5 stars As I have one foot smaller then the other these were perfect., 14 Aug 2014
How lucky to find shoes in odd sizes. As I have one foot smaller then the other these were perfect.

Written in My Own Heart's Blood (Outlander Book 8)
Written in My Own Heart's Blood (Outlander Book 8)

3.0 out of 5 stars I was a bit disappointed that this book concentrates so much on the war ..., 29 July 2014
I was a bit disappointed that this book concentrates so much on the war as I was hoping for more stories of their life on the ridge and their re-union with Brianna & Roger. I can only hope that, as the ending almost suggest, that there is another book in the future, I have read all the outlander stories and every other story that Diane Gabaldon has written and this is the only on where I have skipped pages. It is a great novel from a historical point of view and if that is your interest this will tell you much about the American/England conflict as her research is second to none. However if I wanted to learn about the growing drive for American Independence I would have read other authors

FitFlop-Sandals Lulu Slide Women-UK: 5-Bronze
FitFlop-Sandals Lulu Slide Women-UK: 5-Bronze

4.0 out of 5 stars wonderful colour, 29 July 2014
good fit and expect a little bit of stretching with wear as they are leather which will make them very comfortable. The colour is perfect for daytime or evening wear.

Voyager: (Outlander 3)
Voyager: (Outlander 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars next book please, 20 April 2014
her descriptions of time and place take you into her books so that you feel you know the people and the area she is living in .I have read all her outlander books , some more than once and appreciate her descriptions of the small insignificant things that make up everyday life.Her historical research on history, language and customs is second to none. I look forward to the next book which I have already put on order.

Vax U88-AM-P Air³ Pet Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Vax U88-AM-P Air³ Pet Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner

3.0 out of 5 stars Good,, But!!, 8 April 2014
Good suction and certainly picks up the dog hairs which was my main reason for choosing this model. However, hairs dust etc collects around the brush and I have had to have the brush cover off to clear the blockage at least four times in the first week of use. I went on holiday soon after buying it so was out of time for sending it back so I will have cleaner in one hand and screwdriver in the other!! On the plus side very good for upholstery.

The Fiery Cross: (Outlander 5)
The Fiery Cross: (Outlander 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars So engrossing, 21 Dec 2013
This is a wonderful follow on from her previous books and attention to detail is admirable. So interesting to read of her making ether and matches and adapting plants etc to replicate todays medicines. A lot of research has gone on in the writing of this book which I appreciate and I am loving reading it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars hairy dogs, 12 Nov 2013
I Ihave two hairy dogs and was fed up with hairs on my pillows where they share my bed (No husband). Silk works brilliantly as hairs don't cling to it and it feels really comfortable against my skin. Lovely!!!

The Devil to Pay (The Devilish Devalles Book 1)
The Devil to Pay (The Devilish Devalles Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars alright if you have nothing else to read, 25 July 2013
Short story easily read and just easily forgotten. Not enough meat on the bones of this story so I had little sympathy with the characters

Innocent in the Regency Ballroom (Mills & Boon M&B) (Mills & Boon Regency Collection)

4.0 out of 5 stars absorbing story, 25 July 2013
Starts off with a very unbeliveable plot but develpes into a very enjoyable read even if the ending is predictable

Stolen Away (A Regency Novella Book 4)
Stolen Away (A Regency Novella Book 4)

2.0 out of 5 stars predictable, 25 July 2013
From the first few pages it was obvious where the story was going to end. No real depth to the characters so hard to empathise with them

Page: 1 | 2