Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop Fire Shop now Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Learn more
Profile for Andrew Williams > Reviews

Content by Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams (Hereford, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Bench For Women Limited Edition Eau De Toilette Spray 30ml
Bench For Women Limited Edition Eau De Toilette Spray 30ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Food for the nostrils, 1 Feb. 2013
I bought this perfume because an ex girlfriend used to wear it, I'm finding it hard to move on, so ,I'm embarrassed to say, I spray it on pillows in my bed and pretend She's just got up or spray it in a room, walk out, then back in, and pretend shes just left.
I sometimes find myself still pretending to have conversations with her, imagining she is in next room, "cup of tea?" I shout, "Yeah Hun", she seems to answer, I walk into room with her tea (2 sugars, milk) but she is no where to be seen & I realize it is all in my head.
I'm hoping that this perfume can ease the pain til I next find that special someone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 6, 2013 6:18 PM BST

Wahl 9916-1117 Groomsman Rechargeable Hair, Beard, Moustache Trimmer Set
Wahl 9916-1117 Groomsman Rechargeable Hair, Beard, Moustache Trimmer Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Shave yourself stupid, 1 Feb. 2013
Bought this awhile back, as a replacement for a Philips trimmer which broke.
As I write this I am as smooth as a baboons bottom, a great little trimmer, with strong attachments which will not break (take note Philips).
Shaves any type of hair from leg to head, but NOT ear hair, so if you like a smooth body and really hairy ears then this is for you!
The only annoying thing about it is the high pitched whistle it seems to make when its charging, which can be annoying if you or a hairy friend are trying to sleep in the same room, so charge in a spare room or outhouse.

Modern Silver Colour Solar House Sign Number Light
Modern Silver Colour Solar House Sign Number Light

1.0 out of 5 stars No likey no lighty, 1 Feb. 2013
Bought this a while back, read the reviews and noticed some said 'Don't buy this as the light only last a few weeks', I chose to stupidly ignore those reviews, and as you know (as you're reading this review) you should always read the reviews.
So I feel its my duty to warn future buyers of this item that indeed the light in mine only lasted for 2 weeks .
Don't fall prey to this item like I stupidly did, heed my words and buy something else!

Snuggie Blanket, Red
Snuggie Blanket, Red
Offered by Funky Moose

5.0 out of 5 stars Winter Warmer, 1 Feb. 2013
Great product, bought this for my Gran for Christmas & she loved it!.
Old people love to be warm so if you're looking for pressie for an elderly friend or relative I cant recommend this enough.
It has arm holes so they can eat, drink, smoke & even knit in total Snuggie'ness!.
It's so good that you have to be careful they don't just resign from the outside world and start a new life inside the Snuggie (TM) ordering you to venture into the cold world bring things to keep them alive.
I went for the colour option of red as I think it brings an element of class & additional warmth.

T-800 Pescadero Escape Figure - Terminator 2 - Neca
T-800 Pescadero Escape Figure - Terminator 2 - Neca
Offered by Geek-Univers

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this & feel like a giant, 1 Feb. 2013
A great product - very realistic, almost like Arnie himself had become cursed and frozen in a tiny static plastic hell.
Bought it for a friends Birthday, he loved it & has it in pride of place in his house next to his vast collection of cacti.
I'm sure he acts out scenes from the movie with it when he's alone.
A must for any Arnie fans that like average priced plastic figures - unfortunately his golden one liners aren't included.
I'll defiantly 'BE BACK' (see what I did there?) to purchase more!

Kingston Technology DataTraveler G3 16GB USB Flash Drive - Blue
Kingston Technology DataTraveler G3 16GB USB Flash Drive - Blue
Offered by Bluestone Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Move your data in style!, 1 Feb. 2013
Had this for a while now & quite frankly its great!, can put a lot of data on it and move it around, fits easily into a average sized pocket.
Why not put some films on it and take it to a party and become popular by screening some of your favourite movies or do the same with your favourite music and impose your taste on others.
The only draw back is that if you do put a lot of data on it, it does become heavier.

Xbox Live Hits Collection with Limbo,Trials HD and Splosion Man (Xbox 360)
Xbox Live Hits Collection with Limbo,Trials HD and Splosion Man (Xbox 360)

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Game, 1 Feb. 2013
Played Trails evolution 2 HD on XBOX Live demo & loved it, thought that this was that game, but alas it's an earlier game that's not as good, I'd download that one instead if I were you - a hidden gem I tell's you!

Suck UK Solar Clock
Suck UK Solar Clock

5.0 out of 5 stars Hammer Time!, 1 Feb. 2013
Great little product looks a lot more expensive than it is, so I recommend you buy it and tell your friends it cost £100.
Had mine for ages and still works fine, I highly recommend this product to anyone who loves gadgets, lives in daylight & can tell the time.
If you don't like it I'll eat my hat!

Wax Lyrical Jelly Belly Strawberry Cheesecake Tin Candle
Wax Lyrical Jelly Belly Strawberry Cheesecake Tin Candle

5.0 out of 5 stars Feed your nose!, 1 Feb. 2013
Great candle amazing smell that has a great soothing effect when it wafts up to your nostrils, smells just like stawberry cheese cake nom nom nom.
Recommend any of the flavours & they last for ages!

Bluelounge Cable Box Cable Management /Tidy Solution in Black
Bluelounge Cable Box Cable Management /Tidy Solution in Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Pointless?, 1 Feb. 2013
Seems pointless, but if you hate mess or have OCD this is great, makes cleaning easier & looks great.
doesn't seem to get hot so ignore the reviews saying that they are dangerous, got 2 of them 1 black and 1 white & I'm going to buy more!

Page: 1 | 2