Profile for Karen > Reviews

Content by Karen

Karen (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Fury of Obsession (Dragonfury Series Book 5)
Fury of Obsession (Dragonfury Series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Mar. 2015
great book, looking forward to the next one!

A Discovery of Witches: (All Souls 1) (All Souls Trilogy)
A Discovery of Witches: (All Souls 1) (All Souls Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars My friend recommended this trilogy of books, 9 Oct. 2014
My friend recommended this trilogy of books, after reading some of the reviews I was a bit sceptical about reading them as a lot of people have been pretty low in their opinion. I decided to try the first one anyway, I did not have anything to lose...... Well Loved them, like the story, great characters, and have read all three in about two weeks. My only disappointment is poor Gallowglass remaining single. I have looked for further reads from Deborah Harkness, as I love the way she spins a yarn!

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars She loved it! Its not massive so goes in her ..., 9 Oct. 2014
I brought this for my daughter for Christmas! She loved it! Its not massive so goes in her handbag with her everywhere.

26" Retro Underskirt/50s Swing Vintage Petticoat/Fancy Net Skirt/Rockabilly Tutu White Black Ivory Red Pink Blue (Large, IVORY)
Offered by Fiona's Boutique

3.0 out of 5 stars It does the job its expected to do, but ..., 9 Oct. 2014
It does the job its expected to do, but not very generous on size. However it turned up on time and was packed well and not screwed up.

White Stuff Ivory Grey Black Printed Vintage Summer Tea Dress(18)
White Stuff Ivory Grey Black Printed Vintage Summer Tea Dress(18)
Offered by BagaBargain UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Well Made, 9 Oct. 2014
Very comfortable and looks really nice on. I am 5"10 so it sits on the top of my knee. The item turned up on time and was defiantly not disappointing.,

Lindy Bop 'Ophelia' Vintage 1950's Floral Spring Garden Party Picnic Dress (18, Beige Floral)
Offered by Lindy Bop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, beautiful dress., 12 July 2014
Love this dress, I am 5" 10 and it fits perfectly. Lovely thick material so no petticoat needed although I have ordered one for a wedding. Fit so well that I have just ordered a second one, my only wish is that it was a couple of inches longer but that is just because I am relatively tall. Dress a little darker that the actual picture but perfect for me.

Dress arrived quickly and by the designated time.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars They come up big,, 15 Jun. 2014
I normally wear a 16 but having leggings, I do not like them see through so get the next size up. However they come up bigger than expected. Well finished and quite thick. My daughter is a 10 and ordered the 10 she thought they come up big as well.

Shifters
Shifters

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Shifters (Kindle Edition)
Great series, good characters and story's, I recommended them to my friend who enjoyed them as much as me. Inexpensive

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 7 April 2014
I would recommend this product, a quarter of the price of many of its real leather rivals. Good quality, fits perfectly a must have. I just wish it came in other colours. Brown or black are the only options.

A Tale of Two Dragons (Dragon Kin series)
A Tale of Two Dragons (Dragon Kin series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 7 April 2014
I have read all of the books in this series and fully enjoyed the lot, loved the characters. Truly worth a read,

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5