Profile for Miles Alura > Reviews

Content by Miles Alura

Miles Alura (London, Londom, GB)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Social Phases Of Education In The School And The Home
Social Phases Of Education In The School And The Home
by Samuel T Dutton

5.0 out of 5 stars If only those in power could have a drop of what this author has???, 20 Oct 2014
A classic of good sense, and deep sensibility to others.

York 2" Heavy Duty Barbell Pad
York 2" Heavy Duty Barbell Pad

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, your worth it!, 20 Oct 2014
About a 100 times better than I thought it would be. Easy to put on and off. Doesn't slip, and I don't feel the squat bar at all. It is so pleasing to use a quality product at an affordable price.

Wallrock Thermal Liner Adhesive 10kg
Wallrock Thermal Liner Adhesive 10kg
Offered by Transtools

5.0 out of 5 stars You will never regret buying this product., 9 Oct 2014
This is an amazing product. Why? It actually sticks the insulation material to the wall almost instantly. I have some glue at home for some else and guess what it doesn't stick anything. I have a role of tape from a top brand which has changed the materials in the manufacture. You guessed it, it doesn't stick anything.

Moving Target
Moving Target
by Ross Kemp

5.0 out of 5 stars Whoever wrote this book really knows how to write. If Ross Kemp wrote this book, I have one question how did you find the time?, 9 Oct 2014
This review is from: Moving Target (Paperback)
It was good, but I preferred the first book I read of his. I now read mainly autobiographical books.

3FT Single WHITE faux leather ottoman storage bed exclusively by Butterfly Home
3FT Single WHITE faux leather ottoman storage bed exclusively by Butterfly Home
Offered by TIGERBEDS

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money and beats hands down that expensive MDF rubbish some stores sell., 9 Oct 2014
Love it, and I can not wait to use it. It was so easy to put together. My mother did it by herself over 5 days. The matress is now on it, and my mother says the lifting mechanism is working well.

Helix Paperback Book Safe (Concealed Security Box) Ref W61022
Helix Paperback Book Safe (Concealed Security Box) Ref W61022
Offered by OMGHOWCHEAP LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Authentic looking, 6 Oct 2014
Great! But everyone I told already knew about the product. Then I was told people often hide money in books, so burglars do book searches. I don't use if now. I still think it looked good.

Amandla! - A Revolution In Four Part Harmony [2002] [DVD]
Amandla! - A Revolution In Four Part Harmony [2002] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lee Hirsch
Offered by Rapid-DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent. It is what it is supposed to be!, 6 Oct 2014
Loved this DVD. It shows original footage and interviews the brave freedom fighters who were not butchered to death by the apartheid regime.

Good Hemp Protein Powder Natural 2.5kg
Good Hemp Protein Powder Natural 2.5kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality item at an affordable price, 6 Oct 2014
Value for money. Always worth shopping around as prices fluctuate.

Triumph Of The Will (1934) [DVD]
Triumph Of The Will (1934) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Adolf Hitler

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch those who watch you, 6 Oct 2014
Excellent content! I was informed and entertained at the same time.

The Establishment: And how they get away with it
The Establishment: And how they get away with it
by Owen Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Peek-a-boo! Who are you?, 24 Sep 2014
I thought the picture on the cover was clever. Who is hiding behind the disguise? How many of them are there? What are their names? What do they do with all their power and wealth apart from amass more?

Owen does give a balanced view, that not all the Establishment is out to destroy those that it would rather have as slaves. So many people are frightened to question what is going on, let alone write about it. Three cheers for Owen Jones! The book is not a revelation to me, as I am over 16years of age, and well-informed. On the other hand, It is a much needed compliment, and a concise reference book or starter for those who have been too busy just living to not notice the bigger picture.

I love Britain, but I can but wonder why are the networking elite immune from prosecution and the rest of us are not? Ginger nuts and all! Why can we not be immune too, if we to go out to do some mischief in a disguise? The BitMonk by James Bishop should be read as a sequel to Orwell and Owen.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11