Profile for Miles Alura > Reviews

Content by Miles Alura

Miles Alura (London, Londom, GB)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Tatie Danielle [ English subtitles ] [DVD] [1991]
Tatie Danielle [ English subtitles ] [DVD] [1991]
Dvd ~ André Wilms

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 29 Jun 2014
I know this film. I will watch this many times over many years. It reminds me of one of my relatives.

Lourdes [DVD]
Lourdes [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sylvie Testud
Offered by The World Cinema Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Intelligent, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Lourdes [DVD] (DVD)
This is sensitive, and not what I expected. It is a good lesson for anyone who goes to Lourdes. Lourdes is to get close to yourself, others and God.

From Third World to First (Singapore and the Asian economic boom)
From Third World to First (Singapore and the Asian economic boom)
by Lee Kuan Yew

5.0 out of 5 stars Lent it out, 29 Jun 2014
This is superbly written. I reD the first few chapters before it was prised from my hands. I shall get it back it a couple months time, and I will devour it with pure pleasure.

Sunwarrior Blend Raw Plant-Based Complete Protein Natural Powder 1Kg
Sunwarrior Blend Raw Plant-Based Complete Protein Natural Powder 1Kg
Offered by UK Watches

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Jun 2014
I took some late at night - not a good idea I was bouncing off the walls with too much energy until the early hours. Great for muscle definition.

World War 2 in Colour (6-Disc Box Set) [DVD]
World War 2 in Colour (6-Disc Box Set) [DVD]
Offered by UKPaperbackshop

1.0 out of 5 stars American History?, 29 Jun 2014
Mainly about American participation. I learnt enough to talk for 30 secs about it; did I fall asleep during it; I don't know, I really can't remember anything memorable about the experience.

Meister Eckhart : the Man from Whom God Nothing Hid
Meister Eckhart : the Man from Whom God Nothing Hid
by Meister Eckhart

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 29 Jun 2014
I went to a seminar on Meister Echart. It is a lovely book. Not a flowing or really enjoyable read. I came out of the seminar with the same amount of knowledge as when I finished the book, which to be honest was very little; I don't mean any disrespect to the great mystic writer.

Wasting Police Time: The Crazy World of the War on Crime
Wasting Police Time: The Crazy World of the War on Crime
by David Copperfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Infuriating, 29 Jun 2014
This book made me feel nauseous at times. I don't have right wing views. I am a humanist. At other times I laughed out loud. The author is extremely amusing, and writes really well. I don't like any human being referred to as scum. Some of the facts about the IPCC, I did not believe.

All in all the author (PC) comes across as a decent chap who does his best to wade through mountains of paperwork, rather than put on his cowboy outfit, and go out shoot at outlaws; there is hope for the police maybe? He is certainly not the uniformed or un-uniformed police personal that is dishonest. Is he in the minority? I don't know?

Read it - you will not be disappointed. I learnt a lot.

The Goebbels Diaries: 1939-1941
The Goebbels Diaries: 1939-1941
by Joseph Goebbels

5.0 out of 5 stars Totalitarian psychology love it or hate it, it is always present, 6 Mar 2014
Extremely well written book. You have the diary entries followed by explanations and facts about what was happening during the World Wars.

Rome: The Rise and Fall of an Empire (6 DVD Gift Pack)
Rome: The Rise and Fall of an Empire (6 DVD Gift Pack)
Offered by The Canny Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, 2 Feb 2014
This is excellent quality and is a good stepping stone to further knowledge on the subject. This was my Christmas present to myself. I chose well!

Jumbo A4 desktop Calculator
Jumbo A4 desktop Calculator

5.0 out of 5 stars Value For money, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Jumbo A4 desktop Calculator
I use it at least once a week. It has withstood kids banging it, throwing food on it, and everyday use for years. A good value for money product, that does not need any batteries.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6