Profile for Late starter > Reviews

Hasbro - Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen - Autobot Arcee 5'' - MOC
Hasbro - Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen - Autobot Arcee 5'' - MOC
Offered by M&E Store-UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute nightmare!!, 16 Oct. 2011
My little boy had been wanting this one for a long time and i picked it up in the sale!! bonus!! so i thought. This is one of the worst transformers and we have a few , very flimsy, complicated and comes apart very easily. My little boy is consequently very frustated as are his parents!! please don't waste your money on this one i wish i hadn't!!!!

SBTRKT
SBTRKT

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Album, 17 Sept. 2011
This review is from: SBTRKT (MP3 Download)
From the very the first track i loved this album. Great for playing in the car, listening at home in fact anywhere!!!
Very talented artists great songs and diverse variety go and buy it!!

Dear Frustrated Superstar - REPROMOTION
Dear Frustrated Superstar - REPROMOTION
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars What took me so long?, 2 Sept. 2011
What an amazing album!!! I can't believe it took me so long to notice this one. It was one of her latest tunes " put your hands up" which made me want to find out about her more. I must have been walking about with my ears shut for the last 10yrs!!! There isn't a bad song on the album, and i hear a few newer artists obviously using her influence namely sara bareilles.
Songs " god" "blood is blood" great tunes and i love "daphne and appollo"
Need i say more ?? just go and buy it!!!